Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:16:58 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

-the best way and legit is trading altcoins.. Next for me is investing.. And the easiest among them is gamling... You can simply multiply your money in just few hours.. But dont forget you can also easily loose your money in just few minutes. So make your bet very carefully and.. For the bonus is making campaign.. And for sure you can have bitcoin in your wallet,,
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:53:00 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin not only through Trading but also by doing a job. What I mean about a job is something of a service in which they will pay for your work. Right now in the "Service" section of this site you will find out a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin by means of service from renting your signature space and avatar to translating other languages you will find a lot. There is even a work for photo editing that pays Bitcoin. Whatever you choose you need to be good at it in order to get paid right.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:21:20 PM

With the growing popularity of bitcoins now more ,
People want to use bitcoins and enroll.
According to me the best and the easiest way is ,
By posting constructive things and joining campaigns.
If you have a good system then mining is also great option.
You can also opt for faucets , affiliate marketing etc.
i think there many more way to earn bitcoin and i think signature campaign is not a single way to earn bitcoin you search more way on internet i hope you will get more information about new opportunity about earning of bitcoin.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:24:00 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Depends on how willing are you spend your time and make an effort to earn bitcoin, since you are here in this forum you may have the opportunity to learn to earn in many ways such as joining a signature-ad campaign or doing some tasks an online job etc try visit the services section and there you may somehow find a job that you think can fit to your skill .
Genedarner123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

Micro blogging, providing add free content for little donations and if you are good at progamming you can provide services in exchange for bitcoins. In future people will prefer paying services in bitcoins because this removes the need to convert to various currencies and have a quick payment.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:21:28 PM

There are many ways. If you like this forum, you can join signature campaign and earn from them, or you can sell some things here for bitcoins. If you feel lucky, you can try your luck in gambling, but i have to warn you that it is pretty risky. If you  have bitcoins, you can create and own gambling site. Or, if you have time, you can try to trade currencies. As you can see, there are many ways to earn, i told you few only, it is up to you what you will do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:36:57 PM

I'll just be short and tell you that there are ways of earning bitcoing as there are ways of earning your local currency, excluding the mining of course. So every kind of work can be done for bitcoin and every skill can be used to get some bitcoin, it's just up to you to figure out how to do it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:58:20 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 11:24:17 AM by bncbnc

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

There are many ways. If you like this forum, you can join signature campaign and earn from them, or you can sell some things here for bitcoins. If you feel lucky, you can try your luck in gambling, but i have to warn you that it is pretty risky. If you  have bitcoins, you can create and own gambling site. Or, if you have time, you can try to trade currencies. As you can see, there are many ways to earn, i told you few only, it is up to you what you will do.
yes a lot of ways are there to earn money but i think the best way is trading alt coin from where one can earn a good amount of money. as i personally making good money from trading alt coin therefore i will always recommend trading alt coins.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:03:07 AM

There are many ways. If you like this forum, you can join signature campaign and earn from them, or you can sell some things here for bitcoins. If you feel lucky, you can try your luck in gambling, but i have to warn you that it is pretty risky. If you  have bitcoins, you can create and own gambling site. Or, if you have time, you can try to trade currencies. As you can see, there are many ways to earn, i told you few only, it is up to you what you will do.
yes a lot of ways are there to earn money but i think the best way is trading alt coin from where one can earn a good amount of money.

Trading is good only for those who are old in bitcoin world as they have been learning it since long time but for people who are still new they can start earning it from signature campaign and by offering services which involves zero risk.
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

It will depend on person how fast or steady he wants to earn bitcoins if he wants to make it really quick then I don't find any other way then gambling as he can earn huge amount of bitcoins even in a single day but of course its the most risky way of earning bitcoins.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:26:30 AM

There are many way to earn bitcoin try to claim free bitcoin many faucet still paying. And if you want a big one than faucet try to join any signature campaign for you to earn bitcoin for free. If you search many ways to earn bitcoin.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:45:38 AM

There are many way to earn bitcoin try to claim free bitcoin many faucet still paying. And if you want a big one than faucet try to join any signature campaign for you to earn bitcoin for free. If you search many ways to earn bitcoin.

Faucets are for those who don't have any skills and don't want to learn new ways of earning bitcoins but a person who wants to earn good amount of bitcoins will prefer to develop his skills instead of wasting his time on faucet sites.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:54:33 AM

There are a lot of way for earning bitcoin. But only proper skill can make you success.I am also a crypto currency trader.Also i buy sell Bitcoin on paxful,This way i can earn some money everyday.If you have any special skill,then offer your skill on service section.Any one will hire you,for doing theire task.This way you can earn some BTC.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:59:56 AM

There is definitely a ton of ways to earn bitcoins.

Just to list a few:

- Applying for a signature campaign on bitcointalk
- Offer your services in the services section of the forum
- Sell your unwanted goods or digital goods in the corresponding sections of this forum.
- Get a job in real life and set up a direct debit to buy bitcoins every month with your wages.

These are only a few. You will find more worthwhile things to do to earn bitcoin like trading gift cards on paxful and localbitcoins when you get more experienced and develop your own strategy.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:35:34 AM

There are many ways of earning bitcoin. I can't give you all the complete list of ways but I can give you what I am using and what is good for me. For me, there are 3 effective ways of earning bitcoin. First, by gambling. People use this very easy way yet not sure if you're going to earn big. Second, by trading. For me this is hard because in here you can't earn if you didn't know well all the things about gambling and Lastly, by joining trading. For me,this is the most effective way in earning because all you have to do is to join in some campaigns and invest some hardwork in able to earn. Smiley

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:42:09 AM

One and best way of earning bitcoin is to hold and collect while price is quite low and then sell it after when bitcoin price reaches your target. This may be the safest one. Aside from it is to create local business using bitcoin as primary payment option then rotate bitcoin to fiat and vise versa
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:03:47 AM

One of the best ways nowadays to earn bitcoins is to open up a shop that accepts bitcoin. In japan several shops had opened after the Central Banks of Japan declares last April 1 that they will start accepting bitcoins as a form of payment in exchange for goods and services in local shops and other local stores. The program started in Tokyo and probably soon in the whole of Japan. So if you have a business start accepting bitcoins and you may earn them in the fastest way you can.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:59:05 AM

From my perspective, I think listing ways to earn bitcoin for new members here is not really useful, they may understand partly what most of you mean, but simply they are just too fresh to use them.

That is the reason why I think we should have seen more threads in technical help section because they should know that bitcoin is not cheap, and it is basically not possible to get it for free.

Nobody should get into bitcoin with idea to not spend any money on it, unless you seriously have some useful skills which you may offer on service section or at least decent rank here.
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:01:36 AM

One of the best ways nowadays to earn bitcoins is to open up a shop that accepts bitcoin. In japan several shops had opened after the Central Banks of Japan declares last April 1 that they will start accepting bitcoins as a form of payment in exchange for goods and services in local shops and other local stores. The program started in Tokyo and probably soon in the whole of Japan. So if you have a business start accepting bitcoins and you may earn them in the fastest way you can.

You can afford to start a business that accepts bitcoin only if there is great demand of bitcoins in your area and if people are not aware about it then it will be an useless to open a shop or start a business related to bitcoins.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:05:47 AM

You can afford to start a business that accepts bitcoin only if there is great demand of bitcoins in your area and if people are not aware about it then it will be an useless to open a shop or start a business related to bitcoins.
It would really be useless since no one would able to go into your business since they do only know about fiat but well we can really make it on our own even the adoption of bitcoin in your place still not rampant because people will surely got curios on this mayter and might them engage go bitcoin.There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin and most of them you could able to read on this forun.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: