Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it is Core, not Bitman blocking segwit  (Read 5364 times)
anonymoustroll420

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:39:09 AM

Read here to see one of the technical reasons why we can't increase the base blocksize.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866275.0

Please don't stop us from using ASICBoost which we're not using
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:55:22 AM

Read here to see one of the technical reasons why we can't increase the base blocksize.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866275.0

Bitcoin classic claims to have the solution:

https://bitcoinclassic.com/devel/Quadratic%20Hashing.html

Alex.BTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:04:26 AM

Since AgentofCoin made a lot of bullshit arguments and personal attacks base on a bunch of predictions.
I gave it a few more days so AgentofCoin have more time to solidify his 'false prophet' status.

I can sit here with a straight face because I believe it.

So not only am I dealing with a dishonest Blockstream shill, I am actually also dealing with a classic low information low IQ INFP.

INFP are very strong in emotion and imagination, but very weak in handling logic, facts and structure.

They think facts and logic should bend to imagination, not the other way around.

When they debate, they think it's a race of out-imagining the other guy, they also think if they can describe their imagination in detail, the other guy should agree, even if their delusion is base on complete bullshit.

Sometimes INFP knows they are bullshitting, but they're hoping by describing the bullshit in great detail, others will be distracted and won't be able to catch up.

I like to toy with shills and trolls that have an attitude.

So AgentofCoin, I am going to completely and utterly expose your strategy, and point out exactly where you tried to bullshit people.

If you've just tuned in and this is the first time you read AgentofCoin's post, keep in mind AgentofCoin is a classic INFP so his tactic would be 1. Create a false reality in his head. 2. Describe the false reality in detail to confuse and distract you.

AgentofCoin, the reason you keep doubting the fact that I baited you all along
was because this is probably the first time you've met people like us.

People like us like challenges, but we play the players, not the game, because we like to understand how things work.
Once we got the facts and logic straight, we know when people are lying, that doesn't concern us.
We are more interested in what you are, how you work and why you do what you do, more than what you actually say.
We see talent in people, we are always looking for new talents and new challenges.

When you present yourself as a challenge,
we treat everything like chess, we place baits, we set traps.
By the time you wiggle out of one there is another one waiting.
We toy with our opponents like a cat toy with a mouse.
From the way they react, we analyze their strengths and weaknesses.
Map out their logic, understand their patterns, absorb all their tactics for future use.
Once we lose interest, we press the kill switch that was created right at the start.

I am losing interest, so here is the kill switch you never saw coming.

Remember, you asked for this when you mentioned my name in page 1. I never asked for you.
Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:12:59 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 10:50:42 PM by Alex.BTC

Part 1 - AgentofCoin's delusions.

AgentofCoin's delusional began right from the start, so let's go back to the beginning, when he tried to bullshit jonald_fyookball with his own delusion on page 1.

You are assuming that when the miners signed the HK agreement,
they already knew what the final SegWit implementation would be.

The reality is that they did not perform their due diligence until after
SegWit was released. When the miners signed the "agreement" they
signed a promise based on a design that was still being worked out.

It is very likely that when ASICBoost Miners learned that the
coinbase is altered in SegWit, they would never follow through with
the full terms of the HK "agreement".

ASICBoost Miners, in theory, can never support new coinbase
references. The issue is not SegWit, it is the Coinbase data.

1. Jihan supported before understanding the final SegWit Implementation code.
After learning the Coinbase references are used, he would obviously retract that support.

Notice how:
1. AgentofCoin defines a new reality right from the get go.

2. AgentofCoin then began to describe that delusion: When the miners signed the HK agreement, they had no idea ASICBoost wouldn't work. Miners would never support SegWit if there is a 'new coinbase reference' ('new coinbase reference' is AgentofCoin's way of discribing the 'witness root hash', the thing in the coinbase that makes ASICBoost useless.)

3. AgentofCoin also claimed Jihan only pulled support from SegWit after he realized ASICBoost would not work on SegWit.

In short, AgentofCoin is claiming miners would not agree to any proposal that makes ASICBoost useless.

Note that this argument is what AgentofCoin insisted to the end, it is the main argument that all his other delusion/sub-argument/prophecies/personal-attacks are base on, if this is proven false, at least 80% of the bullshit he posted after is also false.

Now let's do a reality check:
1. The 'Hong Kong Agreement' was signed on 21st Feb 2016. (Source).

2. The 12th Jan 2016 version of BIP-141 (SegWit), is already incompatible with ASICBoost, because the coinbase has something call the 'witness root hash'. Quote BIP-141:'The new commitment in coinbase transaction is a hash of the witness root hash' (Link).

3. This is further clarified on the 24th Jan 2016 'Clarify txid and wtxid' update of BIP-141 (SegWit), in which it stated the 'witness root hash' contains a list of 'wtxid', when witness is not used, wtxid value is the same as normal txid. So, the 'witness root hash' contains a list of transaction id, this is what makes ASICBoost incompatible.

4. I repeat: SegWit has been factually proven to be incompatible with ASICBoost since 24th Jan 2016. (So is Ext Block, because it is base on BIP-141 aka SegWit)

5. Miners had almost a month to find out that ASICBoost wouldn't work with SegWit, before the signing of the agreement.

6. Miners continued to support SegWit long after the agreement was signed.

7. The one thing that made ASICBoost useless, the 'witness root hash', was already defined in 24th Jan 2016, 28 days before the signing of the agreement. The 'witness root hash' hasn't changed much since.

8. Jihan, as one of the agreement's signatory, had plenty of time to learn that ASICBoost wouldn't work on SegWit.

9. Remember, AgentofCoin is a guy who kept arguing over Jihan could learn about SegWit changes in 1hr or 2hr, so 28 days should be plenty for Jihan to learn that SegWit wouldn't work for ASICBoost.

'witness root hash'
'witness root hash' is what makes ASICBoost meaningless, this is common knowledge to those familiar with the basics of SegWit and ASICBoost.
A quote from the Dev & Tech forum mod will prove this:
Re: just out of curiousity, why would segwit impact asicboost
This is due to the witness root hash which must be included in the coinbase transaction.

So now we know that:
1. AgentofCoin is delusional or dishonest.
2. AgentofCoin likes to make statements that are simply not true.
3. AgentofCoin likes to argue with people using his delusion/dishonesty.
4. AgentofCoin likes to pretend to understand how miners think.
5. AgentofCoin likes to think he knows more than the miners.
6. AgentofCoin does not have the basic knowledge required to talk about ASICBoost and SegWit.
7. AgentofCoin likes to describe his delusion/lies in more details that are completely made up, instead of keep quiet when he doesn't understand what is being discussed.
8. AgentofCoin is the kind of guy that'll bullshit to the end unless you utterly expose him, even then, he might still continue his bullshit.

We also know that:
At least 80% of AgentofCoin's argument is this thread is now proved to be false, because AgentofCoin based those arguments on:

1. Miners would not have known that SegWit was incompatible with ASICBoost when they signed the agreement.
2. Miners would not support any proposal that support ASICBoost.

When you stack one bullshit on top of another, all people need to do is crack open the first one, and the entire bullshit structure falls apart like a house of cards.

Now we've established AgentofCoin is a delusional lying retard who likes to talk shit.
Let's move onto part 2 and talk about his 'prophecies'.
Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:20:41 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 06:43:01 AM by Alex.BTC

Part 2 - AgentofCoin's prophecies

One thing I like about AgentofCoin is his energy.

He believed in his own delusions so much he probably didn't even know he's lying. (A classic INFP trait)

He repeatedly dived head first into his own delusion, made false statements, correct others, launched personal attacks, even created prophecies, all base on something that is completely false.

He was completely oblivious to how stupid he'd look when his bullshit is exposed.

It takes talent to do that, I like people with talents,
If he didn't troll me by name I probably would have just let him do his thing. But he did, so here we are.

Let's look at AgentofCoin's prophecies:
In time, all will be revealed.
within the next two months or less, someone will publish a full scientific report
Jihan will no longer support that Ext Block proposal.

See that definitive and authoritative attitude?

That's the kind of talent you need when you want to act like a prophet.

You have to act like you've already seen the future.

Now let's look at what he said about acting like a prophet:

Talking about me acting like a cult prophet is laughable. Anyone can go back through my
post history and take a look if I have spoken like a prophet
, alluding to communication with
God (or Satoshi, in this case), used people, attacked people, purposefully misconstrued info,
shilled positions that are unreasonable, fallen in line with "party" positions, or whatever. My
only allegiance is to the Bitcoin network and it's unencumbered unrestricted unregulated
future. The community can decide between both of us, who seems more reasonable and
genuine, and who is the bullshit artist.

See that talent in bullshitting? It just oozes out nonstop, one after another.
It really takes talent to bullshit so often in so many details.
Even my ass is jealous of the amount of bullshit that came out of his mouth.

Oh and one more juicy prophecy nugget from AgentofCoin, way back in 2014:

"I'm confident that the Satoshi Nakamoto that "programmed and started the actual transaction/mining process", will contact the community sometime in the near future." - AgentofCoin, March 06, 2014

Two of AgentofCoin's paragraph style in this thread was exactly like Greg's, it got me curious for a while.
So I checked his first page of post to see how much his posts would resembled Greg's. Turned out the first things he did after coming to this board was to make prophecies.

If I can find 3 prophecies in this thread and another prophecy in his first few posts ever on this board, I am sure he made plenty of others prophecies, but showing 4 prophecies is enough, I can't be fucked looking for more.

I was going to write Part 3 - AgentofCoin's sensual side.
Once INFP realize their tactics don't work, they play emotional guilt trip.

But I got bored. Once I knew what AgentofCoin is, what his tactics are, I realize I've already learned them before, so he's no longer a challenge or interest. Even more so after I've made him look like an ass.

AgentofCoin's Weak Logic

If AgentofCoin relied less on delusions and apply stronger logic, I might have played for longer, but these type of low logic replies just make people lose interest quickly:

BTW, you just admitted that you are a paid shiller/troller, from your "I'd quite in a week"
if you had to "play the dumb fuck routine" comment.

If I say to the president of any country:"If I have to lie like a dumb fuck on tv all the time, I'd quit in a week", AgentofCoin's logic is that I have the same job as that president. I don't know what to tell you, but these arguments are just too retarded, they're not even fun to rebut.

By the way, I placed a trap door in INFP, but it doesn't matter, at this point AgentofCoin is no longer a challenge.

Oh btw, If we wait long enough, I am sure AgentofCoin's prohecy of "Jihan will no longer support that Ext Block proposal." will come true, maybe after 50-100 years.

Thanks for playing.

AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:13:07 PM

Since AgentofCoin made a lot of bullshit arguments and personal attacks base on a bunch of predictions.
I gave it a few more days so AgentofCoin have more time to solidify his 'false prophet' status.

My arguments are more valid than any of yours. Mine attempt to explain the
situations rationally, whether they are correct or not. Also, I admit being
wrong if I think I was wrong. Majority of yours are conspiracy and paranoia,
and must always be correct since your ego seems invested. You have never
admitted to being wrong once and have constantly deflected onto new issues
with claims of trying to bait, trap, and outmaneuver me. This is a blatant sign
that you don't care about anything other than you ego, which is boring.
Ego is major league boring and usually leads to self destruction.

This overall conversation has become boring since it is not about specific
Bitcoin related issues anymore. You have devolved this discussion now into
a more base level. Your following statements shows how low you are willing
to go to prove me wrong in any way possible.  

I can sit here with a straight face because I believe it.
So not only am I dealing with a dishonest Blockstream shill, I am actually also dealing with a classic low information low IQ INFP.
INFP are very strong in emotion and imagination, but very weak in handling logic, facts and structure.
They think facts and logic should bend to imagination, not the other way around.
When they debate, they think it's a race of out-imagining the other guy, they also think if they can describe their imagination in detail, the other guy should agree, even if their delusion is base on complete bullshit.
Sometimes INFP knows they are bullshitting, but they're hoping by describing the bullshit in great detail, others will be distracted and won't be able to catch up.
I like to toy with shills and trolls that have an attitude.
So AgentofCoin, I am going to completely and utterly expose your strategy, and point out exactly where you tried to bullshit people.
If you've just tuned in and this is the first time you read AgentofCoin's post, keep in mind AgentofCoin is a classic INFP so his tactic would be 1. Create a false reality in his head. 2. Describe the false reality in detail to confuse and distract you.
AgentofCoin, the reason you keep doubting the fact that I baited you all along
was because this is probably the first time you've met people like us.

This is great! I'm really proud of you now. You are working too hard on a
noob who only arrived in Late 2013 and has admitted on numerous occasions
that I have no programming, higher end computer knowledge, or knowledge
in most of the fields that Bitcoin encompasses in general. You are wasting your
time in a monumental way, but it is enjoyable because I like to see how far you
will go in efforts to discredit or attack someone who has admitted to being
fallible and not fully knowledgeable. It is like you are blind, deaf, and dumb
and marching forward into the fire. Nothing matters to you, except yourself.

There is an aspect of delusion and madness that is normally worrisome in
person, yet fascinating when at a safe distance. This is one of those enjoyable
moments for me. All of your current comments are entirely not necessary if
your original facts were indeed correct. Remember when I outlined each of your
six factual points and why I though they were not facts? Oh how far you have
fallen. None of your current statements have anything to do with that. So I must
assume you have now acquiesced that those facts were not facts and thus on this
new topic.

The fact that you are attacking me in such a manner now must mean that for
some reason I am a threat to you (or likely your ego), which is sad for two
reasons; (1) you are accusing me of being a "classic low information low IQ INFP",
yet you were arguing with me about conspiracies and non-facts and attempting to
argue that they were indeed facts or truths, which are usually done by those
who have "low information low IQ", and (2) according to the standard, I would
be aligned to the "INTP" scale, though unlike you, admit it is overall worthless
since personality types are irrelevant in most real world cases and are usually
combinations of all and not a strict adherence to one.

You using "personality types" which are subjective and less science, are a cop out
argument that weak debaters need to resort to. By saying my words are capable
of blinding people's ability to understand the truth is remarkable. Either you are
saying the majority of people are stupid and can not think for themselves and
have agreed with me already (yet there are not any other comments in this
thread other than us), or you are saying you are stupid and somehow when I
talked plainly, it was confusing to you.

In addition, since you are attempting to pigeonholed me into a box of
classification, I will take that as a badge of honor since you have now resorted
to attributing an incorrect caricature of myself in order to preserve your own
identity and beliefs. In my world, that is a great success and failure. It is a
success since you have now done more harm to yourself and understating than
I could have ever done intentionally, and a failure, since if you listened to my
words prior, you would not have needed to go down this road since I was being
sincere and plain. You willingly went down this road of escalation and self
destruction, because in reality you had no other recourse.

People like us like challenges, but we play the players, not the game, because we like to understand how things work.
Once we got the facts and logic straight, we know when people are lying, that doesn't concern us.
We are more interested in what you are, how you work and why you do what you do, more than what you actually say.
We see talent in people, we are always looking for new talents and new challenges.

When you present yourself as a challenge,
we treat everything like chess, we place baits, we set traps.
By the time you wiggle out of one there is another one waiting.
We toy with our opponents like a cat toy with a mouse.
From the way they react, we analyze their strengths and weaknesses.
Map out their logic, understand their patterns, absorb all their tactics for future use.
Once we lose interest, we press the kill switch that was created right at the start.

I am losing interest, so here is the kill switch you never saw coming.
Remember, you asked for this when you mentioned my name in page 1. I never asked for you.

Yes, you have discovered my major weakness.
Talking in the first person plural gets me hot. You figured it out!
I have become moderately aroused and look forward to reading the kill switch.
I will respond after I have fully absorbed your kill switch posts.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:49:02 PM

You are working too hard on a
noob who only arrived in Late 2013 and has admitted on numerous occasions
that I have no programming, higher end computer knowledge, or knowledge
in most of the fields that Bitcoin encompasses in general.

If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times.
You got burned because you acted like a know-it-all authority and trolled me by name, here:

It would likely be best for you to stop quoting Alex.BTC since it is obvious that he
is not interested in learning anything, but perpetuating the obfuscations.

You then continued to act like an authority with bullshits like:
So, I'll give you 0.5 points for your first "fact". (0.5 out of 1.0)
So, I'll give you 0.0 points for your second "fact". (0.5 out of 2.0)
So, I'll give you 0.0 points for your third "fact". (0.5 out of 3.0)
...etc

There were pages of these, but you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about the whole god damn time.

Here, this little nugget of yours really takes the cake:

Your interpretation of events are too simplistic to be reality. If it was then the reality is boring and people didn't try hard enough to do as you claim.

I dont understand why the most uninformed and delusional noob on this forum is acting like some kind of authority of past, current and future reality.

Here is an idea, if you know you're a noob, why don't you just shut the fuck up.

I've never seen anyone on here who know so little but talk so much bullshit.

None of this would have happened if you didn't stick your head so far up your ass.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:51:53 AM

Part 1 - AgentofCoin's delusions.
AgentofCoin's delusional began right from the start, so let's go back to the beginning, when he tried to bullshit jonald_fyookball with his own delusion on page 1.

You are assuming that when the miners signed the HK agreement,
they already knew what the final SegWit implementation would be.
The reality is that they did not perform their due diligence until after
SegWit was released. When the miners signed the "agreement" they
signed a promise based on a design that was still being worked out.

It is very likely that when ASICBoost Miners learned that the
coinbase is altered in SegWit, they would never follow through with
the full terms of the HK "agreement".

ASICBoost Miners, in theory, can never support new coinbase
references. The issue is not SegWit, it is the Coinbase data.

1. Jihan supported before understanding the final SegWit Implementation code.
After learning the Coinbase references are used, he would obviously retract that support.

Notice how:
1. AgentofCoin defines a new reality right from the get go.
2. AgentofCoin then began to describe that delusion: When the miners signed the HK agreement, they had no idea ASICBoost wouldn't work. Miners would never support SegWit if there is a 'new coinbase reference' ('new coinbase reference' is AgentofCoin's way of discribing the 'witness root hash', the thing in the coinbase that makes ASICBoost useless.)
3. AgentofCoin also claimed Jihan only pulled support from SegWit after he realized ASICBoost would not work on SegWit.
In short, AgentofCoin is claiming miners would not agree to any proposal that makes ASICBoost useless.
Note that this argument is what AgentofCoin insisted to the end, it is the main argument that all his other delusion/sub-argument/prophecies/personal-attacks are base on, if this is proven false, at least 80% of the bullshit he posted after is also false.

Now let's do a reality check:
1. The 'Hong Kong Agreement' was signed on 21st Feb 2016. (Source).
2. The 12th Jan 2016 version of BIP-141 (SegWit), is already incompatible with ASICBoost, because the coinbase has something call the 'witness root hash'. Quote BIP-141:'The new commitment in coinbase transaction is a hash of the witness root hash' (Link).
3. This is further clarified on the 24th Jan 2016 'Clarify txid and wtxid' update of BIP-141 (SegWit), in which it stated the 'witness root hash' contains a list of 'wtxid', when witness is not used, wtxid value is the same as normal txid. So, the 'witness root hash' contains a list of transaction id, this is what makes ASICBoost incompatible.
4. I repeat: SegWit has been factually proven to be incompatible with ASICBoost since 24th Jan 2016. (So is Ext Block, because it is base on BIP-141 aka SegWit)
5. Miners had almost a month to find out that ASICBoost wouldn't work with SegWit, before the signing of the agreement.
6. Miners continued to support SegWit long after the agreement was signed.
7. The one thing that made ASICBoost useless, the 'witness root hash', was already defined in 24th Jan 2016, 28 days before the signing of the agreement. The 'witness root hash' hasn't changed much since.
8. Jihan, as one of the agreement's signatory, had plenty of time to learn that ASICBoost wouldn't work on SegWit.
9. Remember, AgentofCoin is a guy who kept arguing over Jihan could learn about SegWit changes in 1hr or 2hr, so 28 days should be plenty for Jihan to learn that SegWit wouldn't work for ASICBoost.

What your fatal flaw in your reasoning is that your timeline of events does not
expound upon anything other than what the community already knows. My
original comment to Jonald was pointing out that Jonald was taking the situation
at face value. You yourself have done so as well. You do not attempt to understand
why things occurred as they did. You use what superficially did occur, as evidence
of miners individual innocence and good faith. That is an incorrect connection and
cannot be found in your outline.

What you are accusing me of, is exactly what you are now doing. What your current
argument really is, is that “since a person came to the police station and willingly
gave some information about a murder, that person must not be the murderer”.
That is your whole argument in its simplest form and does not prove that the person
who willingly went to the police station is NOT the murderer. Your timeline has lots
of points and time aspects, but has no deductions or actual analysis to fit your final
belief.

You wanted to attack my passing statement to Jonald so strongly that you were
blinded to the fact that your explanation doesn’t disprove what my opinion was
intended to convey. You nitpicked my wording to Jonald, which in the past you
accused me of doing incorrectly. You are a big hypocritical mess. My statement
to Jonald was intended to point out that he was assuming good faith of some
miners during the HK meeting and that was his only basis of belief.

I concluded that Antpool likely did not do their due diligence, because then why
would they willingly sign an agreement that broke their chip’s advantage? But, it
is possible they did do their due diligence, as you are arguing here
, but then that
conclusion is that they went to the HK meeting knowing this important detail,
never telling other miners or devs about this detail, signing a document to use a
protocol change that damages this detail, and now you want the community to
believe that they always intended to follow through with the agreement and
disband future use of detail, only because they say they would have
?

If we take your belief that they did know it breaks their ASICBoost aspect why
would they sign that agreement? They create hundreds, maybe thousands of chips
that contain that design for the purpose of current or future use. You want to
community to believe they did that to waste money and they were willing to take
that as a financial loss with the SegWit activation and future. That is naïve. Either
Antpool is dumb or you are. When I commented to Jonald, I assumed AntPool was
negligent, now due to your timeline, I think they were intentionally deceptive. That
is what you missed in your outline and glossed over. You never came to any possible
answers. You whole posting is designed to make me look like a “bullshitter”, but yet
you never prove my point wrong, just my phraseology.

Ultimately, your simplistic belief makes no sense over all. So the true motive and
answer is still missing and that is what the HK agreement/ASICBoost/SegWit current
debate is all about. It’s about trying to understand what may be the deeper issues
here. Not the superficial that you outline and any person can do. Your kill switch so
far is lacking in the kill part. If anything it adds to my argument because you unwilling
or willing omitted elaborations or discussion into the inconsistencies.

So lets now talk about what you like to talk about: conspiracies. So here is an
interesting one that came from your superficial timeline. Without your timeline, I would
not have been able to articulate this, thank you. Please explain where I am wrong
in this as well:

If we assume you are correct about Antpool knowing SegWit broke their ASICBoost,
how could they look like they agree to use SegWit in the future when they do not
actually want to, and prevent any agreement from being fully fulfilled so they can
claimed the devs did not uphold their part of the agreement later? The only way I can
think of right now is to place a clause in the agreement that could have never been
performed or implemented because it is so contentious in the community. And what
clause was in the agreement that the devs stated they couldn’t do, but the miners kept
pushing the issue for inclusion? The 2MB hardfork clause. The ASICBoost miners used
the 2MB hardfork clause as a mechanism to dissolve the HK agreement at a later date,
knowing full well it could never have been done. In addition, Antpool would hold out
many months after that fact, when other miners were already calling fail, because they
wanted to cover their true motives of ASICboost. They waited so long after the deadline
because they wanted to portray themselves as you are now doing, as a victim of the big
bad devs. So you are doing their dirty work by helping protect their conspiracy from
the beginning. You are a part of their plan to dissolve the HK agreement thus freeing
them from needing to use SegWit. That is why your timeline does not expand on any
issues or deductions and jumps to an incorrect conclusion that AntPool wanted SegWit
and would have always used it, even though it voided their patents.

So, if my conspiracy conclusion is right, you are either a moron or working for obfuscation,
which I stated to Jonald on page 1. You can never prove your stand point of this issue from
what you provided. If anything, it shows problems and inconsistencies with Antpool’s
overall argument.

'witness root hash'
'witness root hash' is what makes ASICBoost meaningless, this is common knowledge to those familiar with the basics of SegWit and ASICBoost.
A quote from the Dev & Tech forum mod will prove this:
Re: just out of curiousity, why would segwit impact asicboost
This is due to the witness root hash which must be included in the coinbase transaction.

So now we know that:
1. AgentofCoin is delusional or dishonest.
2. AgentofCoin likes to make statements that are simply not true.
3. AgentofCoin likes to argue with people using his delusion/dishonesty.
4. AgentofCoin likes to pretend to understand how miners think.
5. AgentofCoin likes to think he knows more than the miners.
6. AgentofCoin does not have the basic knowledge required to talk about ASICBoost and SegWit.
7. AgentofCoin likes to describe his delusion/lies in more details that are completely made up, instead of keep quiet when he doesn't understand what is being discussed.
8. AgentofCoin is the kind of guy that'll bullshit to the end unless you utterly expose him, even then, he might still continue his bullshit.

We also know that:
At least 80% of AgentofCoin's argument is this thread is now proved to be false, because AgentofCoin based those arguments on:
1. Miners would not have known that SegWit was incompatible with ASICBoost when they signed the agreement.
2. Miners would not support any proposal that support ASICBoost.

When you stack one bullshit on top of another, all people need to do is crack open the first one, and the entire bullshit structure falls apart like a house of cards.
Now we've established AgentofCoin is a delusional lying retard who likes to talk shit.
Let's move onto part 2 and talk about his 'prophecies'.

Wonderful. Your attacks on me once again make you look like a horse’s ass.
Nothing you stated prior proved you right. All that you did was say you think
miners had one month to test on SegWit and I said I didn’t think they did yet.
Wow wee you are a genius. How many days did it take you to write this crap
again?

Your whole argument to prove me wrong is based on one of my comments to
Jonald taken to an extreme that I never argued as an absolute and then you apply
it to every comment I made after the fact, like a robot. Because you say or believe
something doesn’t make it so. Too bad for you, your simple mind is stuck in your
self created box.

Hey everyone, look Alex.BTC got me because I said miners didn’t do their due
diligence. Onh no, he says they did, So I’m wrong about everything I ever said
about numerous and separate issues. Oh no..

Please Alex.BTC, if this was part 1 of the “Kill Switch” I really hope Part 2 is better.
Your whole argument against me is based on a single sentence with phraseology
you don’t like. Meanwhile I crafted a conspiracy theory from your timeline that is
more likely then AntPool agreeing to willing break their chips and patents.

You try so hard to cover the miners asses you might as well kiss them instead.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:58:53 AM

you guys are getting into a pissing match over stupid details
of who said what to this argument and that argument
which was in reference to something else that was said
about an aspect of something that isn't even central
to the scaling debate anyway.

It's like 4th generation "dont give a fuck".

I still want bigger blocks, I still don't like
segwit, i still think core is a bunch of
dishonest obstructionists, but hey
if bitcoin wants to die because
everyone is falling for the propaganda
instead of a 1 line code change for
bigger blocks, well, so be it.  I'll be fine. I have
some ethers too.

AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:14:44 AM

If you notice Jonald, Alex.BTC bumped up the thread with his
"Kill Switch" posts that are intended to outmaneuver me into such a
position that I would be defeated indefinitely or something. I should
respond to such a thing at least.

So don't lump me into this mess. I only wanted to correct the record
and Alex.BTC went crazy and started flailing all over and just attacks
personally. As proof, and like sprinkles on a cake, in his most recent
posting has now accused me of being Greg Maxwell. Lol.

Come on, this is good stuff. Next Alex.BTC is going to accuse me of
being his alt and manufacturing this whole debate to confuse people.
Then I will accuse him of being Craig Wright. Or maybe I will accuse
myself of that. Lol. Fun times.

Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:17:15 AM

10 paragraphs of crying.

LOL like I said, I like your endless bullshit energy.

I don't think you understand, once you get caught bullshitting like this what you say no longer matters.
You're now just a fucking whiny clown who talk bullshit and make bullshit prophecies.

Where is the news on Jihan dropping support on Ext Block anyway?
Can we have an ETA on that, Mr. all-will-be-revealed Jihan expert?
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:31:29 AM

10 paragraphs of crying.
LOL like I said, I like your endless bullshit energy.
I don't think you understand, once you get caught bullshitting like this what you say no longer matters.

Come on bro, put some effort in it.
Whats wrong, your employer won't pay you anymore to engage with me?
Don't worry, you can do it on your off time.

Where is the news on Jihan dropping support on Ext Block anyway?
Can we have an ETA on that, Mr. Jihan expert?

Yeah, my crystal ball says he will never make such a statement publicly since
that would expose his true intention. Go tweet Jihan and have him prove me
wrong by saying he supports "Ext Blocks with ASICBoost patched". He already
admitted he would not want to do that since it hurts the patent holders. So you
are wasting everyone's time with your strawman.

jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:35:45 AM

If you notice Jonald, Alex.BTC bumped up the thread with his
"Kill Switch" posts that are intended to outmaneuver me into such a
position that I would be defeated indefinitely or something. I should
respond to such a thing at least.

So don't lump me into this mess. I only wanted to correct the record
and Alex.BTC went crazy and started flailing all over and just attacks
personally. As proof, and like sprinkles on a cake, in his most recent
posting has now accused me of being Greg Maxwell. Lol.

Come on, this is good stuff. Next Alex.BTC is going to accuse me of
being his alt and manufacturing this whole debate to confuse people.
Then I will accuse him of being Craig Wright. Or maybe I will accuse
myself of that. Lol. Fun times.

Well I actually agree.

Alex, I really appreciate you being on the board,
and your earliest posts against the core team
and about the spam issue have been brilliant.

You may know more than anyone else here
about the Asicboost issue but you've gotten
a little obsessive about "winning the argument"
and "making him wrong"... no real need for it,
you made your points Smiley

I actually don't think AgentofCoin is
a paid shill.  He's one of the few small
blockers that can hold a conversation,
even if we disagree with him.

Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:53:32 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 04:24:06 AM by Alex.BTC

Well I actually agree.

Alex, I really appreciate you being on the board,
and your earliest posts against the core team
and about the spam issue have been brilliant.

You may know more than anyone else here
about the Asicboost issue but you've gotten
a little obsessive about "winning the argument"
and "making him wrong"... no real need for it,
you made your points Smiley

I actually don't think AgentofCoin is
a paid shill.  He's one of the few small
blockers that can hold a conversation,
even if we disagree with him.

Now I don't think he's a paid shill either, I think he's a paid fortune teller. Cheesy
Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:00:44 AM

Sure, call your own previous prediction a straw man and make a new one that's the complete opposite, that's one way to back track, I am sure no one would notice the screeching noise.

AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:07:30 AM

Sure, call your own previous prediction a straw man and make a new one that's the complete opposite, that's one way to back track, I am sure no one would notice the screeching noise.

My prediction was that if this whole issue was true, Jihan would no longer be
able to accept a patched Ext Blocks. Anyone can go back and look at the
context of my statement.I never said, "Jihan will make a public statement to
the community announcing he will no longer accept the patch Ext Block proposal".
That is the strawman you are now portraying and I am referring to.

But hey, thanks for not addressing my 10 paragraph response and changing
the subject like you always do. Your "Kill Switch" against me was lacking.

But that's ok, here is my response to your part 2 Kill Switch, which I assume
you will ignore as well.

AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:09:12 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 04:19:43 AM by AgentofCoin

Part 2 - AgentofCoin's prophecies

One thing I like about AgentofCoin is his energy.
He believed in his own delusions so much he probably didn't even know he's lying. (A classic INFP trait)
He repeatedly dived head first into his own delusion, made false statements, correct others, launched personal attacks, even created prophecies, all base on something that is completely false.
He was completely oblivious to how stupid he'd look when his bullshit is exposed.
It takes talent to do that, I like people with talents,
If he didn't troll me by name I probably would have just let him do his thing. But he did, so here we are.

Everything you just said is about yourself and anyone stupid enough to read
this worthless thread would know that by now. You just say any crap over and
over and over. No one cares friend. You look more stupid each time. I’m only
stupid for engaging you each time.

Let's look at AgentofCoin's prophecies:
In time, all will be revealed.
within the next two months or less, someone will publish a full scientific report
Jihan will no longer support that Ext Block proposal.

See that definitive and authoritative attitude?
That's the kind of talent you need when you want to act like a prophet.
You have to act like you've already seen the future.

You are so simplistic it is sad now. Either you think anyone reading this thread
now is as stupid as you or you really are crazy. By your definition everyone who
thinks SegWit or BU will be the future protocol must also be prophets. In fact,
everyone on the internet who is talking about any future tense must all be
prophets too. That is so stupid it is not worth anyone’s time to address. This is
like a 13 year olds argument style. Why did you bother to continue this
conversation and attack?

Now let's look at what he said about acting like a prophet:

Talking about me acting like a cult prophet is laughable. Anyone can go back through my
post history and take a look if I have spoken like a prophet
, alluding to communication with
God (or Satoshi, in this case), used people, attacked people, purposefully misconstrued info,
shilled positions that are unreasonable, fallen in line with "party" positions, or whatever. My
only allegiance is to the Bitcoin network and it's unencumbered unrestricted unregulated
future. The community can decide between both of us, who seems more reasonable and
genuine, and who is the bullshit artist.
See that talent in bullshitting? It just oozes out nonstop, one after another.
It really takes talent to bullshit so often in so many details.
Even my ass is jealous of the amount of bullshit that came out of his mouth.

Its pretty obvious to anyone still reading this thread you have serious issues,
not only jealousy issues. But exactly where is the bullshit? I advised you to go
find quotes from the past where I act as if I’m a prophet. What you have
provided so far is not Prophetic material. Those are simple statements that
anticipate a future event.

Prophecies would mean that I’m in communication with God. Where have I
stated I’m in communication with God or Satoshi? I know what your problem
is now. You are scared. You are scared that I may be a prophet I guess or that
my prediction about ASICBoost is correct. You are questioning yourself and thus
need to attack me for it. That is why you are on some sort of bender about
prophecies and such. You must be scared of something.

Oh and one more juicy prophecy nugget from AgentofCoin, way back in 2014:

"I'm confident that the Satoshi Nakamoto that "programmed and started the actual transaction/mining process", will contact the community sometime in the near future." - AgentofCoin, March 06, 2014

Satoshi contacted the community to do exactly as I stated the next day.
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topics/bitcoin-open-source?commentId=2003008%3AComment%3A52186

Take it as coincidence or not. It was not a prophecy, it was a prediction. Next you are
going to argue I’m Satoshi. But that doesn’t matter since no one is reading this. Good
thing you are bad at your job and no one cares. You just go on to your next irrelevant
point, never acknowledging the past, and shaking your head like a child in denial.

Your "juicy prophecy nugget" only proves that my prediction was right, not that I am
claiming or acting like a prophet by being in communication with Satoshi or am Satoshi.

Two of AgentofCoin's paragraph style in this thread was exactly like Greg's, it got me curious for a while.
So I checked his first page of post to see how much his posts would resembled Greg's. Turned out the first things he did after coming to this board was to make prophecies.

Oh wait, You don’t think I’m Satoshi, but Greg Maxwell?. Oh of course, it is always
Maxwell. He is behind everything. This is fantastic! I think that calling someone Greg
Maxwell should be the new Godwin’s Law, because that is what it has essentially
become. If you disagree with someone, you accuse them of being secretly Maxwell as
a way of discrediting them, yet only discredit yourself. Lol! So, now that you accuse
me of being Maxwell, I win the whole argument automatically, right?

If I can find 3 prophecies in this thread and another prophecy in his first few posts ever on this board, I am sure he made plenty of others prophecies, but showing 4 prophecies is enough, I can't be fucked looking for more.
I was going to write Part 3 - AgentofCoin's sensual side.
Once INFP realize their tactics don't work, they play emotional guilt trip.
But I got bored. Once I knew what AgentofCoin is, what his tactics are, I realize I've already learned them before, so he's no longer a challenge or interest. Even more so after I've made him look like an ass.

Major Lulz.

AgentofCoin's Weak Logic
If AgentofCoin relied less on delusions and apply stronger logic, I might have played for longer, but these type of low logic replies just make people lose interest quickly:

BTW, you just admitted that you are a paid shiller/troller, from your "I'd quite in a week"
if you had to "play the dumb fuck routine" comment.
If I say to the president of any country:"If I have to lie like a dumb fuck on tv all the time, I'd quit in a week", AgentofCoin's logic is that I have the same job as that president. I don't know what to tell you, but these arguments are just too retarded, they're not even fun to rebut.
By the way, I placed a trap door in INFP, but it doesn't matter, at this point AgentofCoin is no longer a challenge.
Oh btw, If we wait long enough, I am sure AgentofCoin's prohecy of "Jihan will no longer support that Ext Block proposal." will come true, maybe after 50-100 years.
Thanks for playing.

*Waves goodbye*

Oh no. Why you going? Your arguments were pretty lousy as usual and you need
to come back and clean them up. This is the worst ending to a discussion I have
ever been witness to. Why did you even bother responding?

If this whole thing was the Kill Switch I am very disappointed. Nothing you stated
has any real substance and is clearly intended to attack me individually while also
distracting any possible readers to the obvious issue that is some miner may have
been using ASICBoost and that explains why there could be a block to SegWit
(not the simple 2MB issue) and that they may not have ever intended to follow
through with the HK agreement because they knew that Core devs would never
implement a 2MB hardfork. It may have been crafted before the core devs walked
into the door. The miners wanted something the devs said wasn't likely and the
miners still wanted it in writing for some reason. Why want the impossible?

The whole situation is likely created and exploited by miners who have invested
millions of dollars on a bet that was called out to be a wrong choice. Instead of
agreeing it may be a possibility, you have chosen to side with the miners,
which means he is likely incentivized by those miners to come to this forum and
troll and shit post. I was hoping for more of a challenge. Instead, this user
continues with children’s games. This user believes the conspiracies and lies
because that is all they have left now.

Your whole issue is not with facts, but with me directly, not only because you
have ego issues but because you also sees me as a threat, either because what I am
saying is closer to the truth then most people are currently aware of, or because
you really are worried I am a prophet and is slightly filled with self doubt. Lol.

Due to your lack of understanding certain statements and interpret common things
incorrectly, I have to assume you are likely one of the Chinese miners who speak
decent English or one of their paid employees and that would explain why you do
not understand simple English phrases. Your only job is to obfuscate important
issues and guide people in dead end directions. You are of a few amount of people
who believe the current ASICBoost issue is a fabricated distraction.

So, to rate the totality of your “Kill Switch” I give it 30 points out of a possible 100.
It was not good enough for me to waste my time. But unfortunately, I only found that
out now.  Your “Kill Switch” was more like a “Death Throe” it seems.

jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:14:56 AM

Oh of course, it is always
Maxwell. He is behind everything.  

yeah but its sort of true lol...

case in point:  Last week, everybody and their grandma was talking about UASF on r/bitcoin... there was literally a dozen or 2 dozen threads about it.
Then Greg comes out and says he doesnt support BIP 148 UASF and overnight, all of those threads disappear.

Alex.BTC

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

more whining and personal attacks

All I asked is when will your predictions come true.
Why the big reaction? Are you embarrassed? That's good enough for me. Roll Eyes
AgentofCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:33:50 AM

more whining and personal attacks

All I asked is when will your predictions come true.
Why the big reaction? Are you embarrassed? That's good enough for me. Roll Eyes

Lol. No all you did you shown your inability to continue in any reasonable way.
You really have a hard time letting go, huh?
So now you are just going to resort to brief statements and word games?

Boring. Do everyone a favor and address my replies to your Part 1 and Part 2
"Kill Switch" comments to me. I wish to see how you are going to tap dance
and shuck and jive in those responses too. Each time you change the subject,
my spine gets a little tingle of pleasure.

Oh, I can feel it already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: