Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - Worldwide crypto-funding to recognize and support Patriots  (Read 44597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:02:41 PM

If not mistaken, this coin has long traded on the stock exchange. or a new coin, but the developer did not know what it already is?
Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:12:23 PM

What is going on  Huh
starway

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:43:44 AM

Hi Dev , Why Yobit Wallet status: Maintenance?
When to online?
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:51:34 AM

Hi Dev , Why Yobit Wallet status: Maintenance?
When to online?

^trumpcoin swap ~ pm me if you need help!! ;-D

He is a scammer and he will try to steal your coins
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:42:19 AM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:45:59 PM

How has Trump really done?
We all know what we are mad at him for, but here is a list of things he's done. It is not that bad.
This is taking a lot longer than I expected, so I am not done with this list yet. I will post the rest of it later. This obviously does not excuse him for ignoring the alt media while massive monopoly powers to kill it, and does not excuse him for attacking Syria, playing the neocon, being a statesman and a globalist, saying it is OK to go after Assange, or letting Kushner be "President in Law" but it does show that Trump is not all bad, and a couple of these make it clear that the swamp is to be drained in September, after it is fully analyzed for an effective killing.

1. Exploring offshore energy prospects - This executive order has opened the door for more oil exploration and American energy independence.

2. Protecting whistleblowers at the VA - this executive order makes it easier for vets to blow the whistle on the VA health system, which has really gone downhill.

3. Steel and aluminum dumping - This Presidential memoranda protects American steel and aluminum producers from being hurt by foreign entities that use government subsidies to sell steel and aluminum for less than the cost of production.

4. Reviewing the federal governments power in education: This executive order removes some, but not all, of the federal government's role in education. It does not kill the department of education.

5. Agricultural and rurla prosperity - This executive order removes a lot of regulations that are making farming difficult for ordinary farmers.

6. National volunteer week - This presidential proclamation is to officially recognize volunteers.

7. Review tax regulations - This executive order simplifies the tax code and limits how nasty the IRS can be.

8. Dodd-Frank act rollback - This presidential memoranda seeks to limit the application of the Dood-Frank act, which was enacted after the banker bailout to prevent such a crash from happening again. However, if the bankers do blow things up, they won't be bailed out again.

9. Buy American, Hire Amercian - This executive order seeks to restrict how many foreigners American companies can hire, and encourage the purchase of American products.

10. National Park week - This presidential proclamation makes all national parks free for the public to enter for one week out of the year.

11. Delegating terrorist report request - This presidential memorandum leaves it up to Comey to track suspected terrorists.

12. Notifying Congress of the U.S. strike on Syria - This presidential memorandum simply notified Congress it happened.

13. Principles for reforming the draft - This presidential memorandum expands the draft to women.

14. Lowering the trade deficit and imposing tariffs - This executive order directs the executive branch to find out what nations are competing the least fairly, and impose tariffs accordingly.

15. Changing the DOJ order of succession - This executive order replaced Obama's order of succession for who would fill positions at the Department of Justice.

16. Combating the opioid crisis - This executive order creates a commission to create strategies to combat America's drug problem.

17. Dismantling Obama's climate change protections - This executive order reduces the EPA burdens on the energy and manufacturing sectors and makes mining and drilling easier by removing red tape.

18. Revoking Obama's fair pay and save workplaces orders - This executive order removes the requirement for government contractor companies to have a perfect fair labor record.

19. Establishing white house office for American innovation - This presidential memorandum is to overhaul government functions with ideas for industry, and KUSHNER IS LEADING IT. Cool.

20. Greek independence day - This presidential proclamation officially recognizes the date of Greek independence.

21. Declaring an emergency in South Sudan - This presidential memoranda extends the humanitarian famine emergency in Sudan that Obama put in place.

22. Delegating to Tillerson - This presidential memorandum delegates presidential powers in the National Defense Authorization Act to Rex Tillerson, who will now decide who gets to spend what.

23. National Poison Prevention Week - This presidential proclamation simply encourages Americans to safeguard their homes and keep their kids away from common household items that could poison them.

24 - Reorganizing the executive branch - This executive order is to find out what agencies and people in the government can be disbanded, and has to be submitted by September of 2017, after which heads will probably roll.

25 - National consumer protection week - This presidential proclamation encourages people to report online scams.

26. - A new travel ban - This executive order was an attempt to put in place a new travel ban.

27 - Guide for agencies to implement the new travel ban - This presidential memorandum instructed agencies on how to implement the new travel ban.

28 - Reviewing the waters of the United States rule - This executive order is to undo the EPA's clean water rule, and get the EPA out of the lives of private property owners.

29 - Enforcing regulatory reform - This executive order instructs agencies to get rid of environmental regulations that are not needed, cost people too much, or are outdated.

30 - Combating criminal organizations - This executive order makes it easier to deport illegals who are criminals.

31 - Reducing crime - This executive order was drafted to comprehensively address illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and violent crime.

32. - protecting law enforcement - this executive order increases penalties for crimes committed against police officers.

33. Reviewing wall street regulations - This executive order de-regulates Wall street, and lets them behave more recklessly WHILE NOT ALLOWING ANY TAXPAYER FUNDED BAILOUTS. So if they blow things up, it's on them.

This is all the farther I could get right now, this will be continued later.

donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:14:25 PM

I guess this coin has more threads than any other has. Can you guys finally decide who is dev, who is not and so on? I would like to get in this coin again but this s*it around the project makes me think do I need it at all

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:38:05 PM

What next Assad coin?
Really.. I won't be surprised that a lawsuit and SS coming after your arse.
Trump is not known to show anyone kindness when his name is used without permission.

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

I guess this coin has more threads than any other has. Can you guys finally decide who is dev, who is not and so on? I would like to get in this coin again but this s*it around the project makes me think do I need it at all
I quite agree. There are probably close to ten threads now. Getting ridiculous.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:18:33 AM

I quite agree. There are probably close to ten threads now. Getting ridiculous.

This is official Trumpcoin thread and Bitbullbarbados is lead dev.  Just got latest Trumpcoin newsletter in my email.  Thanks for the update Bitbull!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:19:49 PM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:20:47 PM

President Trump is asking everyone to pass this around:
5/08/2017

Let's see if congress understands what people pressure is all about.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure. Congressional Reform Act of 2017

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman / woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security. - All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective ______. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work.

THIS IS HOW WE FIX CONGRESS!

trumpman

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

some great news are coming about trumpcoin. Don't know if I can say more. Better buy some coins if you haven't Smiley
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:51:20 PM

some great news are coming about trumpcoin. Don't know if I can say more. Better buy some coins if you haven't Smiley
Good to know. I am a long-term hodler!
trumpman

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:11:46 PM

It turns out I can't reveal much info on the public. However you can get this info from the latest newsletter updates. Just register at http://www.trumpcoin.com/ (bottom right corner, insert your email). Also join our slack https://trumpcoin-worldwide.slack.com there is some nice discussion going..
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:46:49 AM

It turns out I can't reveal much info on the public. However you can get this info from the latest newsletter updates. Just register at http://www.trumpcoin.com/ (bottom right corner, insert your email). Also join our slack https://trumpcoin-worldwide.slack.com there is some nice discussion going..

Thank you trumpman for some good reasons to subscribe to the Trumpcoin newsletter and the link!

in the interests of being fair and balanced Wink Here are: "REASONS YOU MIGHT HAVE FOR THE WASHINGTON POST TO BE DELIVERED:
1. You polish your shoes every day, and need something to prevent the carpet from getting black spots.
2. You are lonely, and the paper boy is the only one who ever approaches your door.
3. You find it nice to have a daily chew toy delivered to your dog.
4. You have discovered it is the best thing for lighting camp fires, and you camp a lot.
5. You have several bird cages that need daily changing.
6. You like to fish a lot and have a cross cut shredder and discovered shredded newspaper works great as worm bedding in your worm farm.
7. The paper sucks, but the coupons it comes with easily pay for it, and then some.
8. You need to tape off your floor, your windows, your car, and everything else you have for painting projects over the next few months.
9. You find it nice to know what the enemy is saying, and like having them blow their intentions in print, every day.
10. You forgot to cancel when the paper went to crap.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:04:46 AM

***Posted for information only***

KO Ken

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:51:41 PM

Nice to see support for Trumpcoin is still going strong. A revolutionary coin for a revolutionary President.
Siegfried10

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

Alright, when are those great news going to hit us? And are YOU buying more coins right now? Also, how do I join that Trumpcoin slack? Im craving some good news about Trumpcoin because the price is not looking good at the moment.
trumpman

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:30:25 PM

Alright, when are those great news going to hit us? And are YOU buying more coins right now? Also, how do I join that Trumpcoin slack? Im craving some good news about Trumpcoin because the price is not looking good at the moment.

For slack use this link https://trumpcoin-worldwide.slack.com

For the news subscribe to the newsletter. I don't know when the great news will hit us. It's up to bitbullbarbados. And yes I bought some more coins but not anything crazy as I invested most of my spare money for this month on other projects
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: