Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - Worldwide crypto-funding to recognize and support Patriots  (Read 44597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:39:42 PM

I wondering where this platform will be place on the trading market.. is it polo or bittrex 
bitbullbarbados (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:12:47 PM

I wondering where this platform will be place on the trading market.. is it polo or bittrex 

We continue to work towards getting listed on Bittrex & Poloniex. Currently we're listed on 6 exchanges: C-Cex, YoBit, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Nova Exchange and Trade Satoshi.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

Guys let's hit 100 likes: https://www.facebook.com/trumpcoinworldwide
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:08:10 AM

trumpman

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:09:57 AM

Fuck cnn
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

We need TNN!  (Truth News Network or Trumpcoin News Network Smiley

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

Can we please have a status update from the current dev on any planned developments for Trumpcoin. The coins been down in the dump for quite some time while the rest of the crypto world is going bunkers.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:46:16 PM

Can we please have a status update from the current dev on any planned developments for Trumpcoin. The coins been down in the dump for quite some time while the rest of the crypto world is going bunkers.

We have a plan to get on more exchanges.   One by one as funding allows.  Donations are appreciated to speed this up as the lack of funds is the main barrier to entry.   Please PM for trump or bitcoin addresses to contribute to exchange fund.

Also, we have a new project to boost daily trade volume on existing exchanges.  This is important.  This is a very new plan we have started and I would like to form a group of people that are all willing to do this when possible.  PM me for more info on this if you will like to join the "never dump trump" group..

And also, there are high level talks with devs of other crypto coins as well as individuals who wish to make their own crypto coins.  Some of the things discussed have been the devs each holding some of the others coins, like how nation-state trading partners do.  A "coinsortium"tm has been discussed with percentages of holdings in various cryptos.  And as always merch and use cases pepper the convos.  

This update concerns itself with things I have been involved in.  Bitbull has also done much work on the wall funding project and I think we just need to get some contracts signed so that can take life.  And the good news on that is once the first cause is vetted and approved by the public, Trumpcoin will have yet another first.  Then each cause we support after that will need less turnarround time.  I know Bitbull is passionate about saftey and security of the coin for the investors and he is very concerned that if even 1 dollar or 1 trumpcoin is invested toward a cause, that the cause actually gets the money.  

In fact most charities do not give very much of the donations to their "causes".  Trumpcoin is going to show with the blockchain how crypto charities can really work in real world applications of scale.  While other cryptos have done similar things..  Trumpcoin has captured the attention of the right people to make this extrememly exciting IMO.. Please stay tuned..

Bitbobb June 22, 2017

p.s. calling any and all former devs to consider if they have any spare time to give.  we will like to do something special for July 4th, 2017.  Ideas are welcomed!  MCGA!

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:29:18 PM

We have a plan to get on more exchanges.   One by one as funding allows.  Donations are appreciated to speed this up as the lack of funds is the main barrier to entry.   Please PM for trump or bitcoin addresses to contribute to exchange fund.

Also, we have a new project to boost daily trade volume on existing exchanges.  This is important.  This is a very new plan we have started and I would like to form a group of people that are all willing to do this when possible.  PM me for more info on this if you will like to join the "never dump trump" group..

And also, there are high level talks with devs of other crypto coins as well as individuals who wish to make their own crypto coins.  Some of the things discussed have been the devs each holding some of the others coins, like how nation-state trading partners do.  A "coinsortium"tm has been discussed with percentages of holdings in various cryptos.  And as always merch and use cases pepper the convos.  

This update concerns itself with things I have been involved in.  Bitbull has also done much work on the wall funding project and I think we just need to get some contracts signed so that can take life.  And the good news on that is once the first cause is vetted and approved by the public, Trumpcoin will have yet another first.  Then each cause we support after that will need less turnarround time.  I know Bitbull is passionate about saftey and security of the coin for the investors and he is very concerned that if even 1 dollar or 1 trumpcoin is invested toward a cause, that the cause actually gets the money.  

In fact most charities do not give very much of the donations to their "causes".  Trumpcoin is going to show with the blockchain how crypto charities can really work in real world applications of scale.  While other cryptos have done similar things..  Trumpcoin has captured the attention of the right people to make this extrememly exciting IMO.. Please stay tuned..

Bitbobb June 22, 2017

p.s. calling any and all former devs to consider if they have any spare time to give.  we will like to do something special for July 4th, 2017.  Ideas are welcomed!  MCGA!

Thanks for the update. I think this coin has already made it by sticking around for more than a year. Good to see projects and development happening in the background.

MAGA!
KO Ken

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:08:08 PM

Was listening to Alex Jones (big fan of the show).  and the subject of cyrpto came up. A guest on the show even plugged his coin "Max Coin". Were any of the devs ever able to get in contact with Jones?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ-JNvDltLk

around the 20 minute mark.
trumpman

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:49:50 AM

I will be posting about trumpcoin on steemit, plenty of crypto of investors there. Here's my first post, https://steemit.com/trumpcoin/@trumpman/trumpcoin-update please upvote and resteem if you got an account there
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:14:15 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 07:00:57 AM by Bitbobb

Was listening to Alex Jones (big fan of the show).  and the subject of cyrpto came up. A guest on the show even plugged his coin "Max Coin". Were any of the devs ever able to get in contact with Jones?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ-JNvDltLk

around the 20 minute mark.

Yes I got in contact with him!   It is a place to go for an interview once we have some real news worthy accomplishments to discuss.  I do not think Alex wants to do a whole segment on Trumpcoin unless there is a whole lot of bigger picture tie-ins and additional info for his viewers.  He does interupt when Max shills too much notice.  And goes into bigger picture mode.. just saying.  We need to approach news outlets once we have a news story.  And if Trumpcoin is the one making new worthy things happen then it is bound to get media attention to include Alex Jones.  Bitbobb

Trumpcoin talking points: Trumpcoin has less inflation than the USD so it is therefore Harder by definition. 
Trumpcoin does not get lent into existence like usd, so we do not have stellionation.
 if some Trumpcoins get burned it may raises the value of the remaining Trumpcoins. 
Whereas if debt behind money gets retired under the us soft money (fiat) system the system risks a crash, since the debt is the backing of the note  confidence is the acme of soft money wagering schemes.  And this is why more debt is sought vs. eliminating the debt.  Scarcity does not exist in nature so this is a flawed concept IMO..)
 Trumpcoin does not need 3rd party authorization to send a transaction.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:01:33 AM

TeamMollyMassive

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 09:44:21 PM

ayyy bitbob still here Smiley great hows this coin doing? any news on future endeavors?

trumpman

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:29:14 AM

ayyy bitbob still here Smiley great hows this coin doing? any news on future endeavors?

it's doing fine, we just need to get more people on board! Since election day we have been listed on two more exchanges (tradesatoshi & livecoin), we have the First CauseFund underway and you can opt in to become a trumpcoin ambassador if you want to spread the word about trumpcoin. Being an active ambassador will also earn you 25 coins per month, you need to make 25 posts about trumpcoin here on ann, facebook, twitter or any other social platform. The android wallet has also been updated. Here are some links to check.
First cause fund: http://forum.trumpcoin.com/thread/46/first-causefund-trumpcoin-underway
Become an ambassador: http://forum.trumpcoin.com/thread/35/trumpcoin-ambassador-trumpeter
For all the latest news & insider's info just join the slack: https://trumpcoin-worldwide.slack.com
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:54:43 AM

Hi!  Massive beats!..  I wish a fontas pump for July 4th.. but only if Kek wills it..  Smiley Smiley Smiley

it's doing fine, we just need to get more people on board!
   Trumpman is right we need some people to staff the coin too.  Wink

The cryptos that do the best are the ones paired with "use case" platforms that directly integrate the coin.  So Trumpcoin continues to push in that direction to best reflect the success deserved of a coin of such a name.  Since Trumpcoin thinks big we naturally have big plans.  We are planning to help pay for the Souther Border wall..  And the ongoing making crypto great again efforts continue unabated..  any big data people, social media wizards, etc. please apply

In hopeful consideration I offer some fresh memes:

I hope Schrodinger cat wasn't crossing the road

I wonder what Comey has been doing?

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

Also another DC airdrop or possibly a different city this time (like New York, L.A., Vegas or Miami) in the near future!  MCGA!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:16:53 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 07:26:51 AM by Bitbobb

Dear World,  The lead Dev has approved purchase of 1370 BAT coins out of the PR fund he set up for future use for advertising Trumpcoin to users of the Brave browser.  Trumpcoin is proud to be one of the first digital coins to support a company that has incorporated digital money into their product as a "use case" in a most skilled way!   Bitbobb June 28th, 2017

trumpman

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:42:26 AM

Dear World,  The lead Dev has approved purchase of 1370 BAT coins out of the PR fund he set up for future use for advertising Trumpcoin to users of the Brave browser.  Trumpcoin is proud to be one of the fist digital coins to support a company that has incorporated digital money into their product as a "use case" in a most skilled way!   Bitbobb June 28th, 2017

Shared on steemed: https://steemit.com/trumpcoin/@trumpman/nosji-trumpcoin-update

Awesome news, please fix broken link Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: