Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - Worldwide crypto-funding to recognize and support Patriots  (Read 44597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:33:33 AM

Hi. I have V.3 of trumpcoin and a healthy balance. I installed v.4 and replaced the wallet.dat with my backup (from v.3) and I am getting the following error:
Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might bet missing or incorrect

I tried all the wallet repair options - all of them. And none have worked.

I can't believe I'm the only v.3 holder who is having issues.

Please help.
bitbullbarbados (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 10:59:50 PM

Equalizer. You can't use the V1,2,3 wallet.dat file with the new Version 4.

TrumpCoin Swap Program

The TrumpCoin swap program will allow you to exchange your older V1 and V2 TrumpCoins for new V4 TrumpCoins. This is a 1:1 coin swap where you receive 1 new coin for 1 old coin. This swap service will be running for 3 months (90 days) from 1 July 2019 to 1 October 2019. In order to make the exchange of coins as secure and verifiable as possible we must request the following:

1. We will need a copy of your older wallet.dat file.
   2. We DO NOT need your password or private keys for the wallet.
   3. You will need to install the new V4 TrumpCoin wallet for your desktop computer's specific operating system.
   4. You will need to create a new receiving V4 TrumpCoin address to have the new coins sent back to.

The new V4 TrumpCoin wallets can be found on the TrumpCoin website http://www.trumpcoin.com or here. https://bit.ly/2XJU308

In addition, we will need the following information:
   1. We will need some way to identify you. Any name you want to use.
   2. We will need a screenshot of the wallet overview screen if you can produce one.
   3. If your coins are on an exchange let us know. We are working with the exchanges regarding the swap.
   4. We will return only a rounded total, no fractions of coins.

All information must be sent via email to support@trumpcoin.com with the Subject line: Swap my old TrumpCoins!

Once we have calculated your wallet.dat totals we will email you back to confirm what we identify as the swappable amount. You must agree that is the expected amount with a reply email. We will send 1 TC to your new address for verification you received it, then we will send the remaining.

If you have any problems or pending issues please let us know and we will try and work through any situation. Our goal is to get everyone invested in TrumpCoin back into the marketplace and successfully trading TrumpCoins!
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:28:23 AM

Equalizer. You can't use the V1,2,3 wallet.dat file with the new Version 4.

TrumpCoin Swap Program

The TrumpCoin swap program will allow you to exchange your older V1 and V2 TrumpCoins for new V4 TrumpCoins. This is a 1:1 coin swap where you receive 1 new coin for 1 old coin. This swap service will be running for 3 months (90 days) from 1 July 2019 to 1 October 2019. In order to make the exchange of coins as secure and verifiable as possible we must request the following:

1. We will need a copy of your older wallet.dat file.
   2. We DO NOT need your password or private keys for the wallet.
   3. You will need to install the new V4 TrumpCoin wallet for your desktop computer's specific operating system.
   4. You will need to create a new receiving V4 TrumpCoin address to have the new coins sent back to.

The new V4 TrumpCoin wallets can be found on the TrumpCoin website http://www.trumpcoin.com or here. https://bit.ly/2XJU308

In addition, we will need the following information:
   1. We will need some way to identify you. Any name you want to use.
   2. We will need a screenshot of the wallet overview screen if you can produce one.
   3. If your coins are on an exchange let us know. We are working with the exchanges regarding the swap.
   4. We will return only a rounded total, no fractions of coins.

All information must be sent via email to support@trumpcoin.com with the Subject line: Swap my old TrumpCoins!

Once we have calculated your wallet.dat totals we will email you back to confirm what we identify as the swappable amount. You must agree that is the expected amount with a reply email. We will send 1 TC to your new address for verification you received it, then we will send the remaining.

If you have any problems or pending issues please let us know and we will try and work through any situation. Our goal is to get everyone invested in TrumpCoin back into the marketplace and successfully trading TrumpCoins!

Did the swap. Came off without a hitch. Thank you bitbullbarbados. This project is a winner, just like president Trump.
Tako3343

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:48:25 AM

So what about coins stuck on Cryptopia.

I know there's little you can do but if they ever do release funds to users are we F'd if it's after the coinswap deadline?
bitbullbarbados (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 05:00:10 AM

I know there's little you can do but if they ever do release funds to users are we F'd if it's after the coinswap deadline?

We can't make any decisions on this until we see the final outcome. We all got caught with coins on Cryptopia worth more than TrumpCoin at the time.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:14:31 AM

I have around 10-15 coins/tokens stuck at cryptopia each investment is easily worth from $100-$1000 but sadly cryptopia still hasn't sent any of my coins yet.
Dunno if cryptopia will send us this coin back but it would be great to have a swap extension if they do.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE