Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 09:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Deleted - seeking clarification from Admin/Mod  (Read 508 times)
HabBear (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 04:22:31 AM

To an Admin or Mod, can you help me understand why my post was deleted from this thread. My reply directly relates to the topic and I am directly answering the question the OP is asking.

Just trying to learn if my comment is really off topic or if someone is trolling me.

Thanks.

*If you're not an Admin or Mod, please do not comment to this post.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Poor does not equal ignorant. There are plenty of rich ignorant people.

Stupid equals ignorant (by text book definition).

And being raised by people that preach ignorant ideas will generate children (and then adults) that are more susceptible to adopting and believing those ignorant ideas.

And to answer your question - NO - it would not be for the common good for the State to acquire children then deem to have "ignorant" ideas. It goes against the freedom for anyone to think and believe what they want, regardless of how ignorant or brilliant those thoughts and beliefs may be.

Some people are born and raised ignorant. They will be otherwise helpless unless another party intervenes. Should it not be for the common good of society for a state to collect from the well-off and have them take in children deemed brainwashed or impoverished and have them raised in a more correct way?

For those who manage to come out of a poor household and end up in suffering in society, shouldn't it be the job of a state to care for them?
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 10902

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:39:56 AM

you see that little line under the topic's subject, that is called "date and time" it is best to look at that date before answering a question.
what you answered to was a question from 6 years ago (8/2011), i am sure OP of that topic doesn't care about any more answers in 2017!

*If you're not an Admin or Mod, please do not comment to this post.
Wink

HabBear (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 04:51:01 AM

Damn it.

Thank you. Locking this thing down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: