Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [URGENT] [WTS] Solve Media Account With $1,105 [Buy For $900]  (Read 1703 times)
akamit (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:45:19 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 12:18:55 AM by akamit

Hi Mates,
I want to sale my solve media account with $1,105.08

My price is $1,000 $900

If anyone interested then please contact me asap.

Steps:
1. Buyer & Seller agree for a reputable Escrow.
2. Buyer will send the money to the escrow.
3. Seller will transfer solve media account to the buyer.
4. Buyer will fill tax form at solve media according to his/her location to get the check.
5. Buyer receives the check and confirms to escrow.
6. Escrow will release the money to me.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:24:46 PM

Why don't you simply cash it out instead of selling it?
akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

Hi Mexi,
How are you mate?

I want to sale because,

1. I need some money online for some reasons.

2. I don't want to cash out because it will take too much time in my country. Maybe about 2 months. But I need money urgent for doing something else online.

3. If I do 1 & 2 then I have to buy e currency again for my online needs. So I thought it would be much easy for me to sale the account. It will save my time at least.

akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:00:19 AM

Still For Sale.

Make an instant profit of $105 by buying at $1000
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:19:16 AM

Do you have any guarantee that Solve Media will pay that amount (to you or to new owner)?
Did you received any payment from them before?
I don't understand how a withdrawal can take 2 month to complete?  I suppose your country is in the same galaxy?  Smiley  

ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:42:41 AM

Hi Mexi,
How are you mate?

I want to sale because,

1. I need some money online for some reasons.

2. I don't want to cash out because it will take too much time in my country. Maybe about 2 months. But I need money urgent for doing something else online.

3. If I do 1 & 2 then I have to buy e currency again for my online needs. So I thought it would be much easy for me to sale the account. It will save my time at least.

Sounds like the buyer of this account might have the same setbacks to cash out as you do. If he also wants to buy e-currency with it, a ~10% discount isn't very alluring.
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 09:51:19 AM

I think this is too risky to pay $1,000 up front for a $100 profit. There is no guarantee Solve Media will payout the balance. With that being said they have always paid me, but I still think it's a risk you are going to find very few people want to take

akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:03:24 PM

Do you have any guarantee that Solve Media will pay that amount (to you or to new owner)?
Did you received any payment from them before?
I don't understand how a withdrawal can take 2 month to complete?  I suppose your country is in the same galaxy?  Smiley  

Solve Media is 100% legit site that is the thing only I can say.
I have not done anything wrong, so there is no reason that solve media will not pay.
I have never submitted the tax form (mandatory). So there will be no doubt from solve media that the account is being sold.
The new owner only need to fill the tax form & cheque receiving address in order to receive the cheque.

I had two sites, and I used solve media for captcha. Currently my both sites are down.
As I have mentioned above that I have never filled the tax form, so the payment was never released to me.

The time frame I mentioned earlier, is just a assumption.
Once upon a time, I read in a blog (adsense related blog) that, to receive payment by cheque takes about 2 months.
7 days to 14 days to receive the cheque and 1 month plus time to get payment from the local bank. Because local bank will collect the money from the cheque issuer bank. And few months back I also read in a blog that my country's central back declared not to receive any payment by cheque (I am not 100% sure).

If you had read my earlier post then you already know that I need money for 1 of my "need".
So my "need" has a time. If I can't sale within that time then I will go to my local bank personally and talk about this matter to receive the payment.

Sounds like the buyer of this account might have the same setbacks to cash out as you do. If he also wants to buy e-currency with it, a ~10% discount isn't very alluring.

Same setbacks as I have to do.
The buyer must fill the tax form in order to receive the cheque.
What buyer will do next & next that is I don't know.

I think this is too risky to pay $1,000 up front for a $100 profit. There is no guarantee Solve Media will payout the balance. With that being said they have always paid me, but I still think it's a risk you are going to find very few people want to take

You have received payments from solve media and now you are showing your doubt against solve media in my selling thread? WEIRD!
Lets see some more days, who knows someone may be interested to buy...

And one thing to mention herein is, I will refund 100% money to the buyer if the buyer do not receive the cheque. And the buyer will return my account. CRYSTAL CLEAR!
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

All I am saying is any buyer willing to make this purchase has to take your word for everything you've stated, and we have no way of knowing that you are being honest. It's a risky play to bet $1000 in order to make $100 profit. I think I could find 100 different ways to make $100 with a $1000 that is less risky than this. That's all. I'm not saying you aren't being honest, I'm saying it's a risk that I wouldn't take.

digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:31:54 PM

I'm willing to escrow $500 until I receive and cash the check.  Once the check is cashed escrow can release the $500.  I'm also willing to add the tax information through TeamViewer or similar where I don't have access to the account.  For $100 off I can't do it since my tax liability would be higher than $100.  I'm in the US if it makes it faster to receive the check or bank deposit.
akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

All I am saying is any buyer willing to make this purchase has to take your word for everything you've stated, and we have no way of knowing that you are being honest. It's a risky play to bet $1000 in order to make $100 profit. I think I could find 100 different ways to make $100 with a $1000 that is less risky than this. That's all. I'm not saying you aren't being honest, I'm saying it's a risk that I wouldn't take.

I just don't understand your posting reasons..
I tried hard to understand and found that your are distracting others from buying..
akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

I'm willing to escrow $500 until I receive and cash the check.  Once the check is cashed escrow can release the $500.  I'm also willing to add the tax information through TeamViewer or similar where I don't have access to the account.  For $100 off I can't do it since my tax liability would be higher than $100.  I'm in the US if it makes it faster to receive the check or bank deposit.

Are you offering only $500 for the account?
If so then I am not interested in your offer.. Thank you!
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:20:03 PM

My offer is $500 escrowed with whatever reputable escrow that you choose.  $100 off of $1100 wouldn't even cover the taxes I'd have to pay on the money once I receive it.
akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:04:07 PM

Price Reduced.
Now The Current Price Is $900.
akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:20:28 AM

Only 6 easy steps to buy the solve media account. You make a profit of $205 effortlessly.

Steps:
4. Buyer will fill tax form at solve media according to his/her location to get the check.
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 09:56:03 AM

Only 6 easy steps to buy the solve media account. You make a profit of $205 effortlessly.

Steps:

That means some 30 days for sure ...
Filling that tax form, then receiving the check takes time.
Maybe Solve Media will request other documents (national ID, driving license, proof of address, etc) for verification.

akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

Steps:

That means some 30 days for sure ...
Filling that tax form, then receiving the check takes time.
Maybe Solve Media will request other documents (national ID, driving license, proof of address, etc) for verification.

About time, I can't say anything. It may take 1 week, 15 days or 1 month etc.

Rather than filling tax form and your address, I don't see anything to fill more.
As far I know there is no need of verification of any kind.

1. Tax Form (It is mandatory to be eligible to receive payment). There is two forms, 1 for USA residents and the other 1 is for International.
2. Address (To receive your check)
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:09:22 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 02:33:14 PM by superiorus

If you don't find a buyer I may help you in these conditions:

- you pass me the account, I use my details (name, billing address, etc)
- I fill that Tax form
- I receive the check (I'm located in Europe)
- I charge 100 eur (108$) from the total amount I receive.
- I send you the remaining through Western Union, MoneyGram.

I won't scam you, the ideea is I don't like to lock 900$ for 1 month (maybe more) in escrow.

akamit (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

If you don't find a buyer I may help you in these conditions:

- you pass me the account, I use my details (name, billing address, etc)
- I fill that Tax form
- I receive the check (I'm located in Europe)
- I charge 100 eur (108$) from the total amount I receive.
- I send you the remaining through Western Union, MoneyGram.

I won't scam you, the ideea is I don't like to lock 900$ for 1 month (maybe more) in escrow.

I agree with your proposal.
But instead of western union or money gram, I would like to get payment by bitcoin or perfect money. Can you do it?

The process you mentioned above, it will not require to transfer the account to you. To change mail id / pass etc etc.

If you agree then, you will send me the detail as it is needed then I will add it to the account. This way I can also follow up.

I am locking this thread.. Further discussion will be done by pm.

Thanking you in advance for your kind support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: