Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 03:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Factoid transfer never received  (Read 275 times)
pjennings28 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:36:39 AM

Hello,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.  I'm new here.  If this needs to be moved, sorry.

I attempted to transfer 1k factoids from my Poloniex account to my Enterprise wallet two weeks ago.  The transaction never arrived.  I've contacted Poloniex more than once.  One time I received a response after about a week saying they have escalated the problem and will get back to me shortly.  That was a week ago, I responded asking for help again and have not received a response.

I went to the Factom Slack support channel and asked what I should do.  It was recommended to me that I make a post here and that someone may be able to help me out.

Thanks,
Peter
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 03:35:14 AM

-snip-
 It was recommended to me that I make a post here and that someone may be able to help me out.

Here is the owner's profile in bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=139578. Send him a PM and give him some lights about the issue.
Crazymoon

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:53:32 AM

I would advice you to contact the mods in the trollbox chat (blue names) hit them up, they will help you out ASAP.
Good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: