May 05, 2024, 11:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: They found Satoshi?
evidence is compelling - 7 (15.6%)
evidence is not convincing - 18 (40%)
what evidence? - 6 (13.3%)
I don't bother to read your nonsense "evidence" - 11 (24.4%)
other - 3 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They found Satoshi?  (Read 6700 times)
iamnotback (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:33:12 AM

there's such a thing panic buy...

I did not preclude your possibility to imply that when I quoted the following:

Satoshi must remain anonymous, nobody wants him to get detected because that can trigger panic on market.  Wink

I have a feeling that it's what Iamnotback wants exactly, considering the gist of his posts - to trigger panic on market

I think you are the one who needs to learn logic and what is and is not stated (i.e. degrees-of-freedom).

You're 'backsplaining and I just checkmated you bitch.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aarturka

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

what didn't you understand? I mean, that as altcoiner you may get some profit from market what ever panic may be, buy or sell, and you start atackin me with unlogical conclusions... not you're not a programmer Cheesy
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:42:35 AM

what didn't you understand? I mean, that as altcoiner you may get some profit from market what ever panic may be, buy or sell, and you start atackin me with unlogical conclusions... not you're not a programmist  Cheesy

I didn't attack you. You are attacking me. I quoted your reply to the other guy (along with quoting him) who said I wanted to cause a downward price panic which you replied to emphasizing I might want to cause a panic.

Now you're 'backsplaining that you meant up or down price panic. Yet in my post that quoted you, I didn't write anything that would preclude the possible interpretation of your statement being up or down panic. Thus the logic error is yours.

Can't you fucking read man? Where in my post did I write the price would go down?
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

Your evidence might be described as compelling. But as you also say in your first post, it is circumstantial. So there is no proof.
The idea though, I find ideal pondering.  Wink

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
aarturka

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:57:11 AM

ok have it your way, just chill out  Smiley
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:58:24 AM

Nah dont mind on reading the link and im done with these claims anytime that they found satoshi and now dead or some people claiming that they are satoshi.I really dont believe such bluffs that do circulating on this cryptoworld as long the price is climbing up i dont really care at all on those things.

Aren't you curious about the thinking of the Satoshi? We get new insights into his thinking now that we know with high confidence that Satoshi was John Nash, the 86 year old mathematician who won a Nobel prize and the most prestigious Abel award.

For me it is a very intellectually interesting discovery. It opens a whole new realm of learning about and thinking about Nash's theories.

ok have it your way, just chill out  Smiley

Difficult to chill out when so many people want to attack me for being intellectually curious and very active.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:59:27 AM

Friends this isn't a joke...

Very strong circumstantial evidence that John Nash was Satoshi Nakamoto!

Read this!

He is dead, and to me it appears they firebombed his taxi.  Cry

If this news is anything to go by in terms of how truthful it is, then I expect quite an amount of its effect on bitcoin but the reverse is what I am seeing from my end as the price is now tending towards $1200. However, we need to educate ourselves that bitcoin has grown beyond the dream and work of a man that everything ties around him. Bitcoin has grown to the point where banks and even countries are adopting the technology with several research going on concerning the subject matter for to come to an end as a result of the death of the founder if that is even true.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

You can kill a man, but not an idea or a protocol unleashed.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
Keyoliver

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

hello
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 09:21:44 AM

i always love seeing Satoshi Nakamoto related topics here, just to see people waste their precious time chasing their own tail Smiley

i always wonder how much longer does it take before they start accepting the fact that Satoshi chose to stay anonymous and it will stay that way until Satoshi decides otherwise.

meanwhile it is a fun thing to watch the endless arguments with so called new evidence leading to nowhere. i should get some popcorn Grin

--looking for signature--
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:27:25 AM

I, am Satoshi Nakamoto.

And I have the keys that match!

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
isoneguy

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:32:46 AM

i always love seeing Satoshi Nakamoto related topics here, just to see people waste their precious time chasing their own tail Smiley

i always wonder how much longer does it take before they start accepting the fact that Satoshi chose to stay anonymous and it will stay that way until Satoshi decides otherwise.

meanwhile it is a fun thing to watch the endless arguments with so called new evidence leading to nowhere. i should get some popcorn Grin

Yawn...it's all just signature spammer fud...as usual.

You'd think the campaign managers would look at the crap people spew to scam campaign funds.
Telepo

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

Who is satoshi? Nobody know who he is and where he is living? Perhaps he will never be present at this world . He can live with many many bitcoins which he is owning and just that's enough for him to have a very very rich and beautiful life so nobody can dream like him . The rumors are only rumors and we continue to buy and sell bitcoins everyday.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments ||ICO ||DISCUSSION
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

Satoshi must remain anonymous, nobody wants him to get detected because that can trigger panic on market.  Wink
I have a feeling that it's what Iamnotback wants exactly, considering the gist of his posts - to trigger panic on market
The prospect of Satoshi being dead wouldn't cause panic on the market.  He didn't partake in Bitcoin development after mid-2010 and stopped posting on the forum around the end of the year, so him dying several years later in 2015 wouldn't affect the market at all.

Regardless, iamnotback is clever enough to realise that his belief that John Nash was Satoshi won't make everyone else believe it.  There was an article on bitcoinpricelive and an an article on CoinDesk arguing that this was a likely possibility years ago, but people didn't jump on the train because the "circumstantial evidence" provided is not, in fact, quite strong enough to prove that he was Satoshi and it can't actually be reasonably proven without Nash himself signing a message with the Genesis block (which he can't - he's dead).

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:02:32 AM

in my opinion, its better that satoshi nakamoto remain in the dark and so no one will know who is he and let it be but we should be thank you to satoshi nakamoto for introduced bitcoin to us. myself is not bothered who is the real satoshi nakamoto and i think he don't want that people will know who is he so he still cover his real identity. there are many reason for satoshi nakamoto itself to remain silence and not introduce his self to public and i am sure that he want to live with peace without any media know.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:12:03 AM

Well, honestly I don't care about where is sathosi nakamoto right now. Who is he, is he dead or still alive or any questions like that. I just want to thank God for created Sathosi and give him intelligence like that to create a new financial technology and made this coin.
I am enjoying what he created, and if he want to disappear and leave the party, we have to respect his decision.

isoneguy

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Well, honestly I don't care about where is sathosi nakamoto right now. Who is he, is he dead or still alive or any questions like that. I just want to thank God for created Sathosi and give him intelligence like that to create a new financial technology and made this coin.
I am enjoying what he created, and if he want to disappear and leave the party, we have to respect his decision.

Thank you. At least someone else understands.

The creation of "satoshi nakamoto" was just a distraction anyways...something to keep the fools and children busy to give the adults room to work.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:59:12 AM

"I'm Satoshi, and so's my wife!" Grin

Vires in numeris
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:00:26 AM

well if it were nash it would certainly solve the "problem" of the satoshi mined million coins suddenly being sold and crashing the price of bitcoin.

but as someone else pointed out (sorry forgot who) wouldnt nash known of that potential problem and  publicly burned the coins as they were mined. xfer then to an unspendable address or something. i mean if perfect money were the intent it shouldnt have the risk of a price crash built into it.

its as if satoshi didnt realize how important bitcoin would become. nash would of.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:37:22 AM

Your evidence might be described as compelling. But as you also say in your first post, it is circumstantial. So there is no proof.
The idea though, I find ideal pondering.  Wink

Occam's Razor applies.

Take into account the next post I will make in this thread also.

Who would have been genius enough in game theory and then you have the other correspondences in the evidence I supplied.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: