May 11, 2024, 06:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: They found Satoshi?
evidence is compelling - 7 (15.6%)
evidence is not convincing - 18 (40%)
what evidence? - 6 (13.3%)
I don't bother to read your nonsense "evidence" - 11 (24.4%)
other - 3 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They found Satoshi?  (Read 6700 times)
iamnotback (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:47:27 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 06:28:11 PM by iamnotback

I just don't understand why "Satoshi" is so important to OP, as if he is OP's long lost biological father.

I don't understand why assholes feel so protective that they have to troll my thread with vacuous posts that add nothing to the topic of the thread.

I am genuinely interested in trying to understand the strong evidence. I have intellectual curiosity.

Why you trolls can't find something else to do yourselves? If you aren't interested in this discussion, then leave the thread. There are many other threads.

I never create moderated threads. But if you fuckers don't stop, I may have to lock this thread and create a new one that is moderated. Please stop being dickheads.

If you want to have a sincere discussion of the evidence, then please participate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:00:25 PM

Ah and the truth comes out. OP is just a trolling kid with too much time.

And you have added no substantive information other than complaining about your dick size. Your post was entirely vacuous. Do you have anything to say?

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"
relating to or associated with a particular person.
"the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"

You sir, are a shitty troll. Try harder.

Btw, all of your double bumps have been reported. Sorry about your enormous spammy post count going down newbie.
FunkyDuck

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:02:56 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 06:28:01 PM by FunkyDuck

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=28684

More interesting evidence. Based on this new theory that Satoshi wanted altcoins, lets examine one of the original altcoins, ixcoin.

The dev , thomas naskioto (anagram for satashi nakamoto) hasn't been heard from since early 2015. The ixcoin.org domain expired shortly after in june. It would make sense that this was also Nash.

So I generated my first 2 blocks less than a second apart.

Why do you say "16*6=96 IXC" when "96 IXC" would suffice¿?¿ 16*6 means nothing as far as i can tell

16*6 is a reference to the X in Ixcoin, as in Hex/Hexadecimal/16.

Interesting math based quote, from maybe a mathematician?

Edit
Possibly the strongest evidence is this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616394.msg18510587#msg18510587

Tldr. Nash's death lines up with the loss of the original .org site, he was paying monthly, died in May, .org is lost in june
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:04:59 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 06:29:42 PM by iamnotback

I don't buy a "genuine inexperienced coder" postulate. I would only agree with "experienced coder with no experience in C++". I extensively reviewed early Bitcoin code and I see patterns of writing style and design that aren't congruent with a genuine lack of experience in coding.

I hold no opinion on who Satoshi is, but my professional opinion about the code base is (either, equiprobable):

1) experienced programmer or manager from an organization that used older languages (like COBOL, MUMPS, FORTRAN, SIMSCRIPT, etc. ) doing his/her first project in C++;

Nash was proficient coding Mathematica and presumably he learned Fortran in college. And presumably he was programming at RAND.

But afaik, all his programs were small.

But I also have my doubts about Nash coding a large scale application in C++ (something which he had obviously never done), which is why I never put much weight in the theory, but I was shocked to find the other strongly corroborating evidence I explained.

Why did Nash disappear from publishing and public touring from 2004 to 2006? And again from 2008 to 2010. Why does he never provide a detailed response or account of how Bitcoin relates to his lifelong and recent obsession with ideal money?

The theory of Nash working with a secret group seems most attractive to me. And the group made it appear that Bitcoin was code by amateurs. But how would you get Nash onboard to do such a thing? And would Nash trust such a group? Well Nash is very rational about game theory and he was always emphasizing the benefit of the group in game theory, so perhaps he could have been rationally persuaded.

in the movie it depicted that Nash didn't converse with intelligence agencies and it was part of his mental illness.  Truth was yes he did, evidence:

https://steemit.com/movie/@jokerpravis/an-interesting-scene-from-the-movie-a-beautiful-mind

Yes that is important. And I wonder if Nash outsmarted his elite handlers? That has been my thesis.

what is a good programmer?

If you need to ask, then it would be difficult to explain it to you succinctly. Good programmers know it when they see it.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:07:52 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 06:22:42 PM by iamnotback

Ah and the truth comes out. OP is just a trolling kid with too much time.

And you have added no substantive information other than complaining about your dick size. Your post was entirely vacuous. Do you have anything to say?

ad ho·mi·nem

You sir, are a shitty troll. Try harder.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Still you have nothing to say.

You are just trying to flood the thread with noise and strife like a typical dickhead. Can't you learn to suck yourself? Or use two hands so the keyboard remains free for something worthwhile to use.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:19:23 PM

Exactly my thinking, posted similar though in another thread Smiley

Doesnt look like code made by institutes or scientists, or mathematician but from software industry like engineers Smiley

Nash mostly did coding for mathematica, and more looking like mathematician code with arrays matrixes and operations, with groups, subset, and math concept, mathematician tend to see programs as linear system, or group theory and program libs or scripts for mathematica, not portable c++ app with boost & openssl & qt.

no its just language.  Szabo did it.  Maybe finney.  A good idear wouldn't do the code himself.  Why would he?  He just hypothosized philosophy.

We are just inferior.  We think philosphy can't changt ethe worl or shpae the uni.

Sorry you are incorrect. You don't understand the very strong distinction between these disciplines. @IadixDev and @2112 have made a good point.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:22:00 PM

I don't buy a "genuine inexperienced coder" postulate. I would only agree with "experienced coder with no experience in C++". I extensively reviewed early Bitcoin code and I see patterns of writing style and design that aren't congruent with a genuine lack of experience in coding.

I hold no opinion on who Satoshi is, but my professional opinion about the code base is (either, equiprobable):

1) experienced programmer or manager from an organization that used older languages (like COBOL, MUMPS, FORTRAN, SIMSCRIPT, etc. ) doing his/her first project in C++;

Nash was proficient coding Mathematica and presumably he learned Fortran in college. And presumably he was programming at RAND.

But afaik, all his programs were small.

But I also have my doubts about Nash coding a large scale application in C++ (something which he had obviously never done), which is why I never put much weight in the theory, but I was shocked to find the other strongly corroborating evidence I explained.

Why did Nash disappear from publishing and public touring from 2004 to 2006? And again from 2008 to 2010. Why does he never get a detailed response or account of how Bitcoin relates to his ideal money?

oh.. i dunno.. maybe because someone in their late 70s/80s with severe schizophrenia needs to take a break once in a while?  Cheesy
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

oh.. i dunno.. maybe because someone in their late 70s/80s with severe schizophrenia needs to take a break once in a while?  Cheesy

Can you find one shred of evidence to support that? Any report at all that he was tired or having difficulty during those periods?
FunkyDuck

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:29:33 PM

What do you think of my theory of Nash in the original alt coin scene?
adam440

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:32:11 PM

Can you find one shred of evidence to support that? Any report at all that he was tired or having difficulty during those periods?
What about finding some people close to Nash's son? I think he could answer a lot of questions regarding this stuff. But we have to take action, not discuss Rothschilds and NSA. Unfortunately, I'm from central Europe, so I can't take action in a way as suggested...
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

What do you think of my theory of Nash in the original alt coin scene?

Me? I quoted it to other thread. I don't know what to think of it.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:09:19 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 08:26:32 PM by monsanto

oh.. i dunno.. maybe because someone in their late 70s/80s with severe schizophrenia needs to take a break once in a while?  Cheesy

Well, this video was published in 2015... I'm not sure when he spoke but you may have a point, in this video he looks in tip-top physical condition (crossfit maybe?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUyCO3FXHS4

"The Bitcoin might not be it..  but.. if you had gold which is a step towards honesty or silver.. silver..  if you had silver... that was argent..in French.. it becomes intrinsically honest.." -John Nash

Did Nash also collaborate with Coblee on Litecoin ("Silver to bitcoin's gold") ?!?  Lips sealed ("more complex ideas") Huh
http://www.coindesk.com/litecoin-silver-bitcoins-gold/

John Nash died on May 23rd, 2015 with litecoin near an all time low, still under $2. Note that his death occurred literally days before one of the biggest pumps in litecoin's history when it peaked over $8 during the following weeks  Shocked
da2876b3eb31edb4

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:33:51 PM

They Found Satoshi?

It that is a question or a statement ?
If it is a question then it should be - Do they found Satoshi ?
If it is a statement then there should not be a question mark (?) at the end.

If it is a statement then my question is who is They ?

There are so many Satoshi in the Bitcoin Space. Which Satoshi are you looking for all these time ?
Is there really any one who is really looking for Satoshi ?
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:59:31 PM

They Found Satoshi?

If it is a question then it should be - Do they found Satoshi ?

No.

If it's a question it should be.

DID they FIND Satoshi?

You're welcome.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:17:59 PM

I think since we now have good evidence that nash was him its extremely bullish for entire crypto community. This should drive adoptio  knowing a world class genius was at the helm
RAJSALLIN

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:45:23 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 08:56:05 PM by RAJSALLIN

Some good thoughts and links in this article concerning Nash, Ideal Money and Bitcoin

https://thewealthofchips.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/the-levation-of-ideal-money/

Interesting..

"Nash suggested we are to link our currency system to the ICPI. This often leaves people wondering, if bitcoin is ideal money then where is the commodity basket to link bitcoin to? OR how do we link the currency bitcoin to an ideal commodity basket? But as Szabo explains extensively gold or oil themselves CAN in fact function like perfect currencies even though they are in fact commodities. In this light bitcoin starts to make perfect sense. It is a commodity in the sense that it is the perfect currency, based on an ideal printing/mining schedule constructed from a properly adjusted aggregate of commodities. It also has the benefit of super granularity of today’s paper currency and more. If the authors conjecture is true, Bitcoins are backed by the ICPI based schedule, and so always have the ideal quality that John Nash prescribed to them. (The process ideally backed money creates is referred to as asymptotically Ideal Money whereas the limiting result is Ideal Money)"

From.
https://thewealthofchips.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/134/

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
RAJSALLIN

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:14:33 PM

https://thewealthofchips.wordpress.com/2015/06/20/bitcoin-and-coffee/

Boom!

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:30:34 PM

hm.... Even if he is or isn't Satoshi Nakamoto, I think that people should stop searching for him like he's a bigfoot or something. If the guy want's to remain anonymous, leave him be. :/

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
RAJSALLIN

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:35:13 PM

hm.... Even if he is or isn't Satoshi Nakamoto, I think that people should stop searching for him like he's a bigfoot or something. If the guy want's to remain anonymous, leave him be. :/

That's not the point. More interesting reading about ideal money and the relationship to bitcoin. I don't care about Satoshi. I do care about bitcoin and the ideas behind it.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
da2876b3eb31edb4

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:52:42 PM

iamnotback

Hi, you seems like doing a serious research to find the inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. I can see you are spending a lots of time online work. Some one said to you, if Satoshi was your biological father - You have answered him with all your ability. Now, I am here to discuss some serious matter with you. The first things is, you will ask me a question, 'who are you ?'  So I have understood you ahead and answering you. Yes, I am, myself who I am. I like your diligent research. So could you please let me know, why have you created this thread ? What do you want people to know from your thread ? What else do you want to know from the people who is following your thread ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: