Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: At fastbets.io have you been treated badly, scammed or taunted by the notorious boys who run things? Select all that apply.  (Voting closed: May 11, 2017, 12:20:44 PM)
Yes!  They suck! - 6 (23.1%)
They scammed me or someone I know - 5 (19.2%)
Those guys are just regular people and everyone should stop complaining. - 2 (7.7%)
I have cried because of the bullying I experienced at fastbets.io - 0 (0%)
What the hell is this poll about? - 3 (11.5%)
I came for the free poll.  Thanks bye. - 1 (3.8%)
The boys in charge at fastbets.io are bordering evil, and regularly berate me or someone I know. - 6 (23.1%)
Shut up whiny Woman! - 1 (3.8%)
I represent the site, didn't know you felt that way. Maybe we can fix the issue for our well meaning players. - 2 (7.7%)
None of these answers work for me. (Explain in thread ). - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 13

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Horrible Experience! Is FastBets.io Kidding Me With This? Vote Please!  (Read 1012 times)
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Hi, please let me know directly if you have any issues.I look forward to hearing from you.

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

I have sent emails 3 separate occasions and waited for 2 days.  
Abusive is precisely the right word, but not for me.  For "Buttspank" and his enabler, sorry it's you Burnsbank.
By allowing your players to be abused by the man who wishes he wa a bully, you are endorsing the behavior.  
It's almost a comically bad situation.

I just can't believe you have the audacity to call anyone abusive while writhing along  behind the real snake.  That's his power over YOU talking.  

I wish I would not have spent a penny.  I would not treat my worst enemy the way I was treated.  Abominable and frankly, I think it's a dangerous combo you have there.

Hi LoriLikes,

I am yet to receive any emails from. Please make sure to resend if not already to the correct address: daniel@fastbets.io Following the abbusive spam from your friend over the past day, aswell creating multiple accounts. They have been muted from inappropriate activity and await review from ownership verification via email.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Burns

It's shameful that my significant other felt the need to defend my honor because of the ORIGINAL abuser, again, you were right there encouraging the cruelty, that is why my love came in to give Buttspank a taste of his own terrible medicine.  Perhaps if YOU had been chivalrous enough to mute the loudmouth who threatened to punch my face... then it would not have escalated.   You are guilty by your silent approval and by obeying Buttspanks needs. He is apparently your master.  Shameful!

Not at all Lorilikes, in question Qwaser made inappropriate comments so in-turn was muted for it. Then proceeded to created 2 further accounts which is not allowed from which he should have emailed me specified in the mute bot message shown to him. From those new accounts continued to abuse chat with comments aimed at the mod and myself so muted again both accounts. We do not tolerate ill chat, behavior. We hope to you again soon.

Kind regards,

Burns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:12:45 PM

Hi, please let me know directly if you have any issues.I look forward to hearing from you.

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

Abusive is precisely the right word, but not for me.  For "Buttspank" and his enabler, sorry it's you Burnsbank.
By allowing your players to be abused by the man who wishes he wa a bully, you are endorsing the behavior.  

I just can't believe you have the audacity to call anyone abusive while writhing along  behind the real snake.  That's his power over YOU talking.  

I wish I would not have spent a penny.  I would not treat my worst enemy the way I was treated.  Abominable and frankly, I think it's a dangerous combo you have there.

Hi LoriLikes,

I am yet to receive any emails from. Please make sure to resend if not already to the correct address: daniel@fastbets.io Following the abbusive spam from your friend over the past day, aswell creating multiple accounts. They have been muted from inappropriate activity and await review from ownership verification via email.

Burns

Another lie from Burns. I saw with my own eyes you respond to her about the email she sent you. You said "keep an eye on your inbox OK".  Burns, your digging yourself a hole here. I am no fool and have many screenshots of the operation you are moderating.

Hi chris,

I have indeed. But unfortunately not received any emails to respond to as of yet from Lori. This was assuming that she sent the email already but did not at the time have access to my emails from the office.

Any further questions, please ask Smiley

Lorilikes (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:19:36 PM

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

Hi LoriLikes,

Burns

It's shameful that my significant other felt the need to defend my honor because of the ORIGINAL abuser, again, you were right there encouraging the cruelty, that is why my love came in to give Buttspank a taste of his own terrible medicine.  Perhaps if YOU had been chivalrous enough to mute the loudmouth who threatened to punch my face... then it would not have escalated.   You are guilty by your silent approval and by obeying Buttspanks needs. He is apparently your master.  Shameful!

Not at all Lorilikes, in question Qwaser made inappropriate comments so in-turn was muted for it. Then proceeded to created 2 further accounts which is not allowed from which he should have emailed me specified in the mute bot message shown to him. From those new accounts continued to abuse chat with comments aimed at the mod and myself so muted again both accounts. We do not tolerate ill chat, behavior. We hope to you again soon.

Kind regards,

Burns

Why was Qwaser there, saying the things he did? Just minutes before you DID ALLOW your associate to verbally abuse ME.  You allowed it.  You allowed it.  You are bending the rules for that charming demon. Why do you point at our behavior saying you won't tolerate bad chat or abuse, and We only reacted to the profanity infested, self proclaimed sociopath who was abusing ME.  You actually ban people without a solution and without notice when they have funds in their account.  This leaves no way to rectify it unless they create another account! So you force the players to break the rules just to get what is fairly theirs and meanwhile Buttspank smiles and hisses.  It's obvious and your acting.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:21:11 PM

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

Hi LoriLikes,

Burns

Another lie from Burns. I saw with my own eyes you respond to her about the email she sent you. You said "keep an eye on your inbox OK".  Burns, your digging yourself a hole here. I am no fool and have many screenshots of the operation you are moderating.

Hi chris,

I have indeed. But unfortunately not received any emails to respond to as of yet from Lori. This was assuming that she sent the email already but did not at the time have access to my emails from the office.

You won't be able to keep this act of yours going for too much longer. I admit you are doing a fairly decent job with your diplomatic approach to this thread but, those of us who actually know what is going on with you and buttstank will expose you for what you are. Keep your mask on, for now, Burns. It is the only thing you have left. Underneath your suspiciously calm attitude, I know that you are sweating. You know that you are almost out of a job. People will stop playing at Fastbets with or without threads created with the sole purpose of informing the community of Fastbets way of handling business.
Good day Burns.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
minero1

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:24:54 PM

Uh. Shouldn't you guys use a instant messaging service for this or even email?
Why use a forum to do this cause people who haven't been to site shouldn't be shown this sort of incident to one or two members who got caught up in chat abuse.
Just leave it off site.
It is even in the wrong section. In games and rounds?!? Roll Eyes
Where is mod around here to put this in scam accusations or investigations or somewhere else.
Just not here! Angry
FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:25:49 PM

daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns

Hi LoriLikes,

Burns

It's shameful that my significant other felt the need to defend my honor because of the ORIGINAL abuser, again, you were right there encouraging the cruelty, that is why my love came in to give Buttspank a taste of his own terrible medicine.  Perhaps if YOU had been chivalrous enough to mute the loudmouth who threatened to punch my face... then it would not have escalated.   You are guilty by your silent approval and by obeying Buttspanks needs. He is apparently your master.  Shameful!

Kind regards,

Burns

Why was Qwaser there, saying the things he did? Just minutes before you DID ALLOW your associate to verbally abuse ME.  You allowed it.  You allowed it.  You are bending the rules for that charming demon. Why do you point at our behavior saying you won't tolerate bad chat or abuse, and We only reacted to the profanity infested, self proclaimed sociopath who was abusing ME.  You actually ban people without a solution and without notice when they have funds in their account.  This leaves no way to rectify it unless they create another account! So you force the players to break the rules just to get what is fairly theirs and meanwhile Buttspank smiles and hisses.  It's obvious and your acting.

Action has already been taken to review the mod's behavior. No player has been "banned", merely muted from use of chat. I await emails regarding your access to the account you have issue with getting onto. Let me know exactly so I can  refer this to our developer to check as to why you might not be able to access it. No player has lost funds either due to being muted fro chat use. Funds will always remain in the account holders balance. If a temporary measure to communicate via myself for an issue they'd like to report. That's fine. But to continuously use multiple accounts is against the rules.
Lorilikes (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:28:39 PM

Why use a forum to do this cause people who haven't been to site shouldn't be shown this sort of incident to one or two members who got caught up in chat abuse.
Just leave it off site.
Where is mod around here to put this in scam accusations or investigations or somewhere else.
Just not here! Angry

It affects dozens of people that I am aware of. It is a preventative measure to protect people from the crazy stuff happening there. I will lock and remove when resolution is found fairly.

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:31:47 PM

Just leave it off site.
Just not here! Angry

It affects dozens of people that I am aware of. It is a preventative measure to protect people from the crazy stuff happening there. I will lock and remove when resolution is found fairly.

Please contact me via email for further discussion of any issues relating to account access or players. daniel@fastbets.io

Best of luck,

Burns
Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:14:48 PM

way to play dumb and innocent again burns, lori's right,buttspank threatens users who talks back to him,this happened to me and many others, and you did remove buttspank as a mod due to the  previous issue that was discussed on your main thread then after a few days he showed up on chat as a mod again ,that explained why you always take his side even if he's wrong/being rude and discriminate people

FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

way to play dumb and innocent again burns, lori's right,buttspank threatens users who talks back to him,this happened to me and many others, and you did remove buttspank as a mod due to the  previous issue that was discussed on your main thread then after a few days he showed up on chat as a mod again which i find ridiculous.

The reinstating of moderator is incorrect. The previous matter with yourself and the mod have been resolved.

All the best,

Burns
Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

it was never resolved. i decided to ignore him and to not waste any more of my time.

FastSlots

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:31:30 PM

it was never resolved. i decided to ignore him and to not waste any more of my time.

By all means if you have any questions. Please contact me via chat or email. daniel@fastbets.io

Burns
Lorilikes (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:38:19 PM

He says "contact me by CHAT (meaning on the site I am struggling to login to and the same place guarded by the charmer who brought me to tears) or email me " .

I emailed.
I chatted, on the live portion of the game site which is where I am always the target of harassment.
I messaged here in private.
I am telling you, this act is up!
Burns, reply please to one of my 6 emails or the private messages here.  Then we will all know you aren't lying about how you look forward to hearing from me.  Smiley thanks, and in advance: I appreciate your adherence to your own promises. 
 Talk soon.

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:20:24 AM

Hope all gets resolved.
77kdub

Activity: 770

Stake.com

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:35:29 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 12:48:57 AM by 77kdub

Some of you may know me as 77kdub I started playing at Fastbets.io back when it was still Fastslots.io so I've got some history with the site. The site was originally created and ran by Henry.  Any one that knows Henry or has dealt with him would tell you he's the most genuine friendly honest  guy you could ever meet. Always more then happy to help if you had an issue or problem he would always go out of his way to make it right. 

As the site began to slowly grow Henry appointed Daniel Burns a.k.a. burnsbank to act as Henry's assistant and to be available in chat to help new players or if there were any problems.  Henry became busy with other things and we saw less and less of him, I might also ad that I was very much a part of the team early on we were like a little family, So I do know Burns pretty well I would say.  well as time went on we saw less and less of Henry until we never did see him again. 

That's when things really started changing, And to this day I still can't get a straight answer out of Burns.  He tell's me that he is the owner now, then he say's no Henry is still the Owner but Burns runs everything.  Well It seems very apparent to me that Burns has just relied on that as an excuse as to why things have not been addressed or taken care of.  He always say's Henry hasn't gotten back to me yet.  Burns does not operate Fastbets in a legitimate professional manner but rather in a negligent and non accountable manner. 

An issue had come up probably about a month ago with a player's account in which there was a large amount of bits missing. This was a player that had deposited on a very regular basis for quite some time.  The issue was never properly addressed by Burns and he did nothing to try and make things right, but rather tipped the player 50 bits as a consolation.  Well that isn't the kind of place I would want to play at and not only did he fail to resolve the issue but also ended up disabling another regular high depositing players account for trying to get to to the bottom of the issue.  For some unknown reason I'm also unable to log in to my account any more as well. 

Burns has blown me off lied about removing ButtSpank the mod that is rude to all the players and not the kind of person I would want representing my place, but anyways Burns continually lies about not having anything to do with my account being disabled even though he handled and took care of it once a few days before.  There have been several episodes of players with missing balances in there account since then as well. 

It's a sad situation but be warned before you decide to deposit any money there,  there's no guarantee that you'll be paid your winnings or if you log off with a balance only to log back on and your balance has vanished don't expect Burns to have any answers or return your lost balance because it just won't happen. There's so much more I could go on about but I don't think that's necesarry.  this is in no way trying to bash Fastbets, I'm just hoping no one else will fall victim to Burns & ButtSpanks little scam they've got going, but if you don't believe me then by all means go find out for yourself but don't say you weren't warned.  Undecided

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

«
«
«

»
»
»
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

Holy sh*t, I'm bringing popcorn, don't go away.
Bigmann23

Activity: 179
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:32:13 AM

FAST BETS  OPENLY STOLE FROM ME
 A few weeks back I was playing on fastbets when a friend of mine tipped me 800 bits as a gift the screen showed the tip was successfully delivered but my balance did not show it so i refreshed my screen at which time the site logged me out. Then, when I logged back in not only was the 800 bits still not there, but the 8 bits I had already in my account were also gone.  I reported it immediately to the MOD called Burnsbank. When I explained what happened he acknowledged in public chat that he saw the tip, and the computer showed it went through. Then he proceeded to replace the 8 bits I lost during the refresh and said he was going to look into the bigger, more recently added 800 bits that were missing. I explained to him that I had not made any bets since the tip was sent to me, so it would be easy to track my balances and see what happened.  Very near the same time, the person who sent the 800 bit tip also sent another 1000 bit tip- which went into my balance just fine, and Burns witnessed this also.  He said to "go ahead and bet" and "it won't be a problem".  Many people were present to see this conversation take place. Just a short while later I inquired about my missing funds to the moderator, Burns.  In a complete change from his earlier promise, he instructed me to just ask my friend to send more funds. The money went  MISSING on his watch, and with his approval, so nonchalantly it is easy to see why people call this a scam.  Without so much as a gesture of concern, my money was essentially hijacked.  The careless attention of the fastbets team is to blame.  It was actually taken from one account and not sent to its intended destination, so the fastbets.io main wallet was CREDITED INCORRECTLY. When I asked where the 800 bits went, he said the computer does not show it anymore.  Remember, he confirmed in chat that he did see the tip take place.
     This is when then another MOD named Buttspank showed up in chat and began telling us to "quit whining about the bits" and "if we don't like  it to go somewhere else" that we were "not wanted". 
 He rattled off as usual with some more profane words that were intentionally provoking the players.  Naturally, things got a little heated from that point on until myself and several other users that had witnessed the entire  thing were all muted so they did not have to explain to us what had happened to the 800 bits but the MOD buttspank continued to throw out insults at us even after we were muted and not allowed to respond back.   I have more than once been back to ask what happened with the bits he will only say have your friend send it again "its a very small amount of btc not enough to make me starve or anything".
It is simply the principle of the whole thing! It seems like a pattern. These guys have a system. They provoke players into defending themselves to the point the player will break a rule or two, out of pure defense, then the Mods get to ban or mute the innocent player, and they give no way to actually fix the problem.  They get to keep the money I bet most of the time because it is such a hassle to get past the barking guard dog.  They create a conflict to justify this stuff, and I would not be surprised if this was teamwork.  Good cop bad cop type of partners.  I want My 800 bits back.  I want it back NOW or this will continue to escalate into a slam dunk class action lawsuit, regardless of jurisdiction. 
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:43:28 AM

They're operating a illegal casino. Use your brain.

Thank me later.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: