Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING! james clayton from expanse is a con artist and exp is a pump n dump  (Read 4788 times)
dking7334

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:53:44 AM

Trolls everywhere! No proof or screenshots posted that was promised just pretty big red words on BTT yes thats concrete enough lmao just whales trying to shake loose weak hands and doing a shitty job at that...

hey cock sucker, how about having a couple more posts before jumping into something you have no idea about nor want to be digitally associated with.

Fair enough here's one more I'm still waiting for that proof you promised. Come on Chuck don't be shy! *Crickets* Tongue

There is no proof, just an Angry Little Boy with daddy issues.  I feel sorry for him, really.  I hope that he can overcome his inferiority issues in time to become an adjusted Adult.  Unlikely, but possible.

Don't worry we have "safe spaces" these days for his type we'll get him some help for those daddy issues yet!  Grin

dennis king is james clayton drunk sidekick. all true. i am going to enjoy exposing james clayton for the scammer walmart trailer trash crypto slut he is.

Lol ok that's my name I could've told you that after all I'm trying so hard to hide it. Roll Eyes Boy do I wish I was drunk it would make it easier to read your poor grammar skills seriously its really painful!  Shocked Shocked
dking7334

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:10:01 AM

The Unveiling of the Real James Clayton, scammer walmart trailer trash crypto slut!
[/size]
[/size]
Greetings Steemers! I am James Clayton of the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club! -- http://www.cryptocollectorsclub.com
9 months ago
cryptoclub54 in steem

My wild adventures began in early 2013 when I was just a mundane art appraiser and entrepreneur. I had a successful small business that sold unique items all over the world, but with international sales, and so many times we would get scammed it was hard to get ahead. I finally started looking to see if there was some kind of electronic cash under development that could replace Paypal. After a little digging, I found Bitcoin! At the time it was around $90 a coin, so I bought two of them to see if my customers would be able to use it. I had no intentions of making it my life, really, I just wanted to test it for customers.

Then the next day the price was above $100, and even with that small profit I could see what was coming. I quickly maxed out some credit cards, not recommended, even though I did well with it, and I bought a bunch of AMD 280x graphics cards, way overpriced from scalpers, and then built two mining rigs and started mining Litecoin!

the cards he bought didnt even exsist.

Radeon R9 280X[edit]
Radeon R9 280X was announced on September 25, 2013. With a launch price of $299, it is based on the Tahiti XTL chip, being a slightly upgraded, rebranded Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition.  for the circle jerk crew ( i like that name for exp idiots)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Radeon_Rx_200_series#Radeon_R9_280X

I will undress the scammer james clayton by a million slices...

i will post a different post how he scammed steemit...

i also will not spend any extra time explaining my facts for the retards that drink the koolaid.

Wow he got the date wrong for his graphic cards purchases from three years ago oh noooo he's a scammer watch out!!! This is your thread we're asking for proof and you haven't provided anything concrete as far as I can tell that burden is on you the accuser which I'm still waiting with everyone else... again with the pretty big red letters you would make an excellent rodeo clown. Roll Eyes
mind808crime

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:52:45 AM

The Unveiling of the Real James Clayton, scammer walmart trailer trash crypto slut!
[/size]
[/size]
Greetings Steemers! I am James Clayton of the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club! -- http://www.cryptocollectorsclub.com
9 months ago
cryptoclub54 in steem

My wild adventures began in early 2013 when I was just a mundane art appraiser and entrepreneur. I had a successful small business that sold unique items all over the world, but with international sales, and so many times we would get scammed it was hard to get ahead. I finally started looking to see if there was some kind of electronic cash under development that could replace Paypal. After a little digging, I found Bitcoin! At the time it was around $90 a coin, so I bought two of them to see if my customers would be able to use it. I had no intentions of making it my life, really, I just wanted to test it for customers.

Then the next day the price was above $100, and even with that small profit I could see what was coming. I quickly maxed out some credit cards, not recommended, even though I did well with it, and I bought a bunch of AMD 280x graphics cards, way overpriced from scalpers, and then built two mining rigs and started mining Litecoin!

Radeon R9 280X[edit]
Radeon R9 280X was announced on September 25, 2013. With a launch price of $299, it is based on the Tahiti XTL chip, being a slightly upgraded, rebranded Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition.  for the circle jerk crew ( i like that name for exp idiots)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Radeon_Rx_200_series#Radeon_R9_280X

I will undress the scammer james clayton by a million cuts...

i also will not spend any extra time explaining my facts for the retards that drink the koolaid.

not spend any more time addressing facts?  I haven't seen a single relevant fact yet...such a substandard troll that we've got here.  As the ladies would say, disappointing. 
dking7334

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:07:35 AM

[/size]
[/size]
9 months ago
cryptoclub54 in steem

Radeon R9 280X[edit]

Did someone mention Koolaid!
mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:10:43 AM

[/size]
[/size]
9 months ago
cryptoclub54 in steem

Radeon R9 280X[edit]

I loved the Koolaid guy!  He'd go smashing through the walls of boring parties Cheesy
dking7334

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:13:36 AM

[/size]
[/size]
9 months ago
cryptoclub54 in steem

Radeon R9 280X[edit]

I loved the Koolaid guy!  He'd go smashing through the walls of boring parties Cheesy

Like a G6!
mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:16:09 AM

[/size]
[/size]
9 months ago
cryptoclub54 in steem

Radeon R9 280X[edit]

Like a G6!

It's better with fruit chunks and a little rum
dking7334

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:43:12 AM

mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:44:42 AM

love it!
mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:46:49 AM

Wait a minute, if the Koolaid guy is holding Koolaid is he a cannibal or pimping his children?
dking7334

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:49:45 AM

mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:50:16 AM

hey Dennis, have you seen Rogue One?  Is it any good?
mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:51:14 AM

somebody spiked the Koolaid
dking7334

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:00:38 AM

[/quote

Yeah I've seen it and its good Darth Vader's in a few scenes so that worth a trip to the theater!

mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:09:41 AM

[/quote

Yeah I've seen it and its good Darth Vader's in a few scenes so that worth a trip to the theater!

sweet!  thanks! 
mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:38:20 AM

[/quote

sweet!  thanks! 

hey Dennis, PM me that pic?
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:50:00 AM

http://www.cryptocollectorsclub.com/taking-the-high-road.html

For people that are capable of reading and thinking for themselves, here is some history of why I am here, how I found Bitcoin, and what I believe in.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:31:56 AM

Soo basically there's nothing then.
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

let the unveiling of james clayton, the walmart trailer trash crypto slut begin...

i have a soft spot for radium. a great staking token
rads should be in the 2-3 dollar range

That one is a scam
it is by Prometheus,
Anon scam devs, no future, but he is a pumper. They are mafia, they ran LTC mining rig scams.
Dead serious.
After scamming enough miners they starting making and pumping scam coins.
As they are organized crime

red is james clayton speaking

stay tuned to this unveiling of who james clayton really is. the small stuff first then i will finish it with
his own words discrediting expanse, dan and franko.

get your popcorn!

response from team radium

#1 Radium Devs are most certainly not anon. Please find names and pictures listed here. https://projectradium.org/about/
#2 Radium is not a scam. Our software works, exactly as advertised. I encourage you to try it out yourself.  Here is the download https://radiumcore.org/downloads
#3 While your dear james clayton is welcome to his opinion about the future of rads, please see my tweet from yesterday showing developmental progress. https://twitter.com/JJ12880/status/850817084615532549

It turns out that all this circus about "bad exp devs" was only for for advertising Radium??
Now it looks like u buy exp on 52k - than sell on 40k and buy a lof of Radium and wanna recoup. Idiotic strategy. How old are u, boy?
mind808crime

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:48:10 PM

Soo basically there's nothing then.

yep
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: