Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 111686 times)
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:05:07 PM

The devs are not updating anymore both ANN and bounty thread for
why ? so the hunter be abandoned by the team??
Seems no update here when is the distribution. Im still hoping the token will be released soon and they update the participants.
keep calm and stay patient more guys. i think dev is work hard for distribution
for now just waiting for your token landing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

Patience is necessary but patience also has limits. We also need to know what is going on and get clarity about what should be our right. Btw, Is there any good news ?? Grin

The only good news i heard was that the hacker returned all the stolen funds to the Encryptotel team apart from that nothing.
There are many goodnews now they continue distributing the Dev do it by himself and after distributing to the last investors he can go with the bounty distributions .If you want to get updated join on their Slack.
Is there any other way to contact dev?
I want to ask if they are still working?
Is there a telegram or slack?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

did anybody knows when we are going to get our tokens ? though the team has got back their stolen tokens still the distribution is taking so long.. Why Huh??

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:05:09 PM

did anybody knows when we are going to get our tokens ? though the team has got back their stolen tokens still the distribution is taking so long.. Why Huh??
I guess there is no one can answer your question, there is no latest update since the last time. Its been a month and a half since this campaign finished, hoping to receive our bounty sooner or later. Even in slack there is no latest update so maybe they are still having some issues or maybe they dont really have a plan to pay us bounty hunter. But im hoping that they're not. We support this project since the beginning and i hope they will give us what is right for us.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

I guess there is no one can answer your question, there is no latest update since the last time. Its been a month and a half since this campaign finished, hoping to receive our bounty sooner or later. Even in slack there is no latest update so maybe they are still having some issues or maybe they dont really have a plan to pay us bounty hunter. But im hoping that they're not. We support this project since the beginning and i hope they will give us what is right for us.

Please join slack, there you get all information you need:

1) The problem with the long distribution was "made" by Incent.
Now the dev from ETT is doing the last distribution.
Last info: Actual number of tickets left is under 20. Should finish up tomorrow or next day, beginning bounty process after that.

2) The problem with the hack is solved and the markets are open again.

3) New exchanges will be added AFTER the distribution is finished.
So, if the distribution to the investors will be finished tomorrow or at least this week, then the distribution of the bounty will start and should also be finished shortly. I would say at the end of the week, but that is only an assumption.

4) The buy wall will be set after the distribution, so maybe also at the end of the week or at least next week.

I'm also only an investor, but if any questions open, then feel free to ask me.

Banger
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

Last info: Actual number of tickets left is under 20. Should finish up tomorrow or next day, beginning bounty process after that.

So, if the distribution to the investors will be finished tomorrow or at least this week, then the distribution of the bounty will start and should also be finished shortly. I would say at the end of the week, but that is only an assumption.

4) The buy wall will be set after the distribution, so maybe also at the end of the week or at least next week.

Banger
Thank you for making that clear to us who were not active in slack, I am happy to see this information and it seems like
the distribution process is nearing, hope we will have more patience here and wait for the right time until devs announces.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:58:42 AM

Banger
Thank you for making that clear to us who were not active in slack, I am happy to see this information and it seems like
the distribution process is nearing, hope we will have more patience here and wait for the right time until devs announces.
So this campaign will pay in just a couple a weeks congratulations, that is a good news,, those who have doubt in ETT create slack and join to their slack and ask your question there.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:10:51 AM

Banger
So this campaign will pay in just a couple a weeks congratulations, that is a good news,, those who have doubt in ETT create slack and join to their slack and ask your question there.

Good to here that news, I already joined on slack channel of Encryptotel. Maybe we should received our bounty next week for sure, The CEO itself is very past to resolve issue unlike the Incent team which tooks month 50 issue and still didn't manage to diminish it. I hope that the project will start working soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:00:54 AM

Banger

Please no. There are already too many ie users in the Slack channel.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:44:14 AM

Lately slack has become a hub for the scammers not only ETT but TaaS, Bancor, Adex etc tired of getting notifications from the scammers.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE