Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 04:17:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAI] Starwels - global decentralization  (Read 21143 times)
matejbilahora

Activity: 378

Zoin, reborn of anonymity

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:52:19 PM

There are not much information about this coin.
It seems Dev has not got any plans to develop this project . No road map, No community, No exchange, No promotion.
Yes, There are 4 words "No" in this project . What do you think , Dev ?

Well I have seen projects with even less informations to become successful, so for me is all the info which Starwell posted in ann thread more than enough. It takes only patience guys, nothing more..

It seems that you are a friend or supporter or clone account of Dev. It's quite good if you want to help starwels to be listed on the exchanges such as Livecoin, Bitrex , Poloniex . This fact will prove if this coin is good or not? Business is not simple at all unless you want to scam investors.
Well I need to laugh about what you wrote right now. Newbie tels about olders scam.. Think what you want. Future will show. Truth is we have no relation with Starwell. I just invested in AI.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
Z O I N
  By the community for the community
    ZeroCoin Protocol Anonymous CPU-Mining Total Supply: 21 mil
Website
Join #Slack
BitcoinTalk
Twitter
Exchange
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Perryl

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:54:08 PM

Wow AI the new bitcoin. That will be huge. Well AI is future if you like it or not. We will let dev to take good care of it.

Maybe, there is a lot of potential for growth. Waiting to see what happens. The dev has nothing to gain by us mining AI and it not being on an exchange. I like how passive they are about it. There is no rush to get on an exchange.

Perryl

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:55:47 PM

It seems Dev has not got any plans to develop this project . No road map, No community, No exchange, No promotion.

Well I have seen projects with even less informations to become successful, so for me is all the info which Starwell posted in ann thread more than enough. It takes only patience guys, nothing more..

It seems that you are a friend or supporter or clone account of Dev. It's quite good if you want to help starwels to be listed on the exchanges such as Livecoin, Bitrex , Poloniex . This fact will prove if this coin is good or not? Business is not simple at all unless you want to scam investors.

Scam what from them? Our time? Our hashpower? For what? What do they have to gain? I don't think you know what a scam is. If this were a scam, don't you think they would be rushing to get on an exchange?

I'll sell my Starwels, but you'd get them cheaper by paying the ICO price. Good luck.

matejbilahora

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:15:05 PM

Wow AI the new bitcoin. That will be huge. Well AI is future if you like it or not. We will let dev to take good care of it.

Maybe, there is a lot of potential for growth. Waiting to see what happens. The dev has nothing to gain by us mining AI and it not being on an exchange. I like how passive they are about it. There is no rush to get on an exchange.
I say the same, the one that have patience can have everything. I do not rush to sell and as you wrote it would be better if thay buy at ico price, our coins will be much more worth.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
Z O I N
Website
Join #Slack
BitcoinTalk
Twitter
Exchange
bitwonder

Activity: 281

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 07:26:26 AM

interesting read AI is standing for artificial intelligence just like Dev said :

We develop artificial intelligence, that's all you need to know.
Starwels is created to support this goal.

https://futureoflife.org/background/benefits-risks-of-artificial-intelligence/

there is still some mystery to where will this coin head. but i guess something special and value in the long run.

🚂 Unstoppable Organisation - The Movement DAO
Danimore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:15:27 AM

Scam what from them? Our time? Our hashpower? For what? What do they have to gain? I don't think you know what a scam is. If this were a scam, don't you think they would be rushing to get on an exchange?

I'll sell my Starwels, but you'd get them cheaper by paying the ICO price. Good luck.

No, Scammers are living everywhere and They always use many different tricks to scam investors if possible.
you can see many scammed projects in this forum and even you are also possible to be scammed already.
and you can not anticipate the scammed actions will happened for you in the future.
Nikoloz

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

These stupid ass like this starwels full Internet, cheat,collect money from unsuspecting people. This is the moral monsters who exploit the trust of normal people.
Starwels

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

These stupid ass like this starwels full Internet, cheat,collect money from unsuspecting people. This is the moral monsters who exploit the trust of normal people.
No coin was sold, we do not deceive anyone and have not sold anything yet.
All ISO coins in the developer purse.

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:44:33 PM

AI is future if you like it or not.

Yes ,AI is the future but this project ....to be honest  i don't think it will be succeed

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
Starwels

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

AI is future if you like it or not.

Yes ,AI is the future but this project ....to be honest  i don't think it will be succeed

We will support the coin so do not be afraid if something goes wrong
Starwels

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

Action to help nature.
Plant a tree take a picture of the grain get 50 Starwels
serega1185

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:56:52 PM

Here planted: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN1Q4U9_8pDbiD5AOMsjpRJ2PkDEZHZatkJQbOMS-n2iyOo24sBA
Address: 1Enkc8cEGLmMNaV1S68ntJZskHxEwVdMDN
Starwels

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

It's not like a tree maybe it's a weed Cheesy
Multi

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

These are my trees, apples Smiley

https://zapodaj.net/0c5eb49863902.jpg.html
Starwels

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:37:17 PM

It's good when there are such people, we love nature
On the ground, many creatures are dying out at the moment.
https://twitter.com/RacingXtinction
pipoinzaghi

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:41:19 PM

You can send me a PM if you need a translation in Dutch
Starwels

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:47:41 PM

You can send me a PM if you need a translation in Dutch
Thanks for the suggestions but there is no need
matejbilahora

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:41:11 PM

Yep we humans are going to destroy our home world soon.. Good to have such pages about extinction..

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
Z O I N
Website
Join #Slack
BitcoinTalk
Twitter
Exchange
Starwels

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:18:53 AM

Yep we humans are going to destroy our home world soon.. Good to have such pages about extinction..

They have documentaries, a terrible picture is happening around them
It should be seen by everyone.
Perryl

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

No, Scammers are living everywhere and They always use many different tricks to scam investors if possible.
you can see many scammed projects in this forum and even you are also possible to be scammed already.
and you can not anticipate the scammed actions will happened for you in the future.

Sure, but your radar is broken. Nothing suggests scam. They don't have to spend money to get on an exchange. They just need to prove their worth. It takes time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.