Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 02:28:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AI] Starwels - global decentralization  (Read 16433 times)
Starwels

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:18:53 AM

It's good when there are such people, we love nature
On the ground, many creatures are dying out at the moment.
https://twitter.com/RacingXtinction
Yep we humans are going to destroy our home world soon.. Good to have such pages about extinction..

They have documentaries, a terrible picture is happening around them
It should be seen by everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Perryl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

There are not much information about this coin.
It seems Dev has not got any plans to develop this project . No road map, No community, No exchange, No promotion.
Yes, There are 4 words "No" in this project . What do you think , Dev ?

Well I have seen projects with even less informations to become successful, so for me is all the info which Starwell posted in ann thread more than enough. It takes only patience guys, nothing more..

It seems that you are a friend or supporter or clone account of Dev. It's quite good if you want to help starwels to be listed on the exchanges such as Livecoin, Bitrex , Poloniex . This fact will prove if this coin is good or not? Business is not simple at all unless you want to scam investors.

Scam what from them? Our time? Our hashpower? For what? What do they have to gain? I don't think you know what a scam is. If this were a scam, don't you think they would be rushing to get on an exchange?

I'll sell my Starwels, but you'd get them cheaper by paying the ICO price. Good luck.

No, Scammers are living everywhere and They always use many different tricks to scam investors if possible.
you can see many scammed projects in this forum and even you are also possible to be scammed already.
and you can not anticipate the scammed actions will happened for you in the future.

Sure, but your radar is broken. Nothing suggests scam. They don't have to spend money to get on an exchange. They just need to prove their worth. It takes time.

Blake Birk

Activity: 606

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:53:35 PM

so whats going on starwelers....been a while since we've had any posts on this thread...maybe the dev is up to something.
matejbilahora

Zoin, reborn of anonymity

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:54:56 PM

so whats going on starwelers....been a while since we've had any posts on this thread...maybe the dev is up to something.
Well as I check Starwels repo there are things changing often. So I see it as there is work in background going on and it will be successfull. We just need to wait 31 more days, patience and we will see.
bitwonder

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:08:11 PM

hello to all, i just ran at 5ph for appro. 1/2hr the result:

62 block x 50 = 3100 AI cost 0.052 btc
it translate to 1 AI value at 1700 sat

wonder why last time i put only 1.2 ph and block is flying
this time 5 ph block is not flying anymore.

just to let you guys know.

btw just look at https://github.com/starwels/ they still cooking, hope for the best.
best of luck to all.
Blake Birk

Activity: 606

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 01:15:33 AM

well there are 1176 followers on the starwels twitter account https://twitter.com/starwels

things seem to be slowing down though..not seeing any miners and haven't heard from the dev this week
matejbilahora

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:03:17 AM

well there are 1176 followers on the starwels twitter account https://twitter.com/starwels

things seem to be slowing down though..not seeing any miners and haven't heard from the dev this week
Yes we can have some miners to have the network move. Dev is working hard, there is no need for info every week.
Starwels

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

Not one ICO coin was sold.
The Bittrex exchange does not provide any information.
Polonex does not respond.

The Starwels coin works fine and can work even after 10 years.
If we collect a large community we can get to almost any exchange of crypto-currencies.

We keep you informed.
Josepino

Activity: 140

🌟 SONM ICO: 15/06/17 🌟

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:31:26 PM

If we collect a large community we can get to almost any exchange of crypto-currencies.

We keep you informed.

I think you are possible lack of experiences to launch an ICO project and You are only interested in mining and selling coins without any detailed information about your project. If you want to get a good result , you can find some good ICO project here to know how they have set up a ICO project. I feel sorry for your project.

bitwonder

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

hello there Dev,

the only pool we got is down http://eu.ai.minecrypto.pro

i still have some 90 block over there.

wonder if you arrange another pool

i do believed in your project but but it going to take longer time

btc market going crazy http://preev.com/ , it be good to release early

so we could catch along side with btc rally
Starwels

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:58:49 PM

We keep you informed.

I think you are possible lack of experiences to launch an ICO project and You are only interested in mining and selling coins without any detailed information about your project. If you want to get a good result , you can find some good ICO project here to know how they have set up a ICO project. I feel sorry for your project.

We do not seek to sell all the coins and do not mind leaving everything to ourselves.
matejbilahora

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:17:48 PM

We keep you informed.

We do not seek to sell all the coins and do not mind leaving everything to ourselves.
I think that there are interesting times ahead. Just give it some more time and let the dev prepare everything. Community will grow.
Synthian

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

We keep you informed.

Yes, you are right. it seems that Dev did not know how to set up a ICO project. he only gives us a website and AI coins then he makes a crowdfund and mines coin. there is no roadmap and interesting specifications about this coin. No community, No promotion, No escrow.

Starwels

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

We keep you informed.

Yes, you are right. it seems that Dev did not know how to set up a ICO project. he only gives us a website and AI coins then he makes a crowdfund and mines coin. there is no roadmap and interesting specifications about this coin. No community, No promotion, No escrow.

Yes, you are right, we did not take into account some details when creating ICO
But we are not going to close the coin, even if we did not collect anything on the ICO.
Of course, the project that we are creating is very large-scale.
We fully have the right not to report on its development, but maybe we will show small pictures.

When the counter reaches zero, the site will run for a while. After that it will be completely deleted.
Karodozo

Activity: 252

Grimmjow Jaggerjack

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:54:30 PM

Hello, what do you intend with this project? This question is innocent because the project was announced months ago and someone recently posted here, will this project continue?

Danimore

Activity: 140

🌟 SONM ICO: 15/06/17 🌟

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

We keep you informed.

But we are not going to close the coin, even if we did not collect anything on the ICO.
We fully have the right not to report on its development, but maybe we will show small pictures.

When the counter reaches zero, the site will run for a while. After that it will be completely deleted.

Anyway this project will not be successful in the future because it is lack of many important things for creating interesting project in this forum.
I feel sorry for this coin and I expect Dev should have more detailed plans to change the status of this coin.

Starwels

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:25:09 PM

We keep you informed.

Anyway this project will not be successful in the future because it is lack of many important things for creating interesting project in this forum.
I feel sorry for this coin and I expect Dev should have more detailed plans to change the status of this coin.

It is important for us to develop artificial intelligence.
Our employees are narrowly focused.

We know that you need a stock exchange, but we can not agree with the developers.
We can create a new stock exchange if a large number of participants will participate in it.  Smiley

Hello, what do you intend with this project? This question is innocent because the project was announced months ago and someone recently posted here, will this project continue?

Yes, we continue to work on the project but the coin is still without a stock exchange.
Nikoloz

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:20:34 AM

Of course, the site is removed, then your shit coin will disappear, months ago it was already understood and known.Then you can not tell the tale.
mosol

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:56:38 AM

I went to see when the author admits that the coin Scam - he has a steel balls, not recognized =)))
matejbilahora

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:39:39 AM

I went to see when the author admits that the coin Scam - he has a steel balls, not recognized =)))
And I want to see your face if it turnes out that it is growing project and you did not invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.