Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets in maintenance on Yobit  (Read 5858 times)
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

Having a thousands of wallets for each shitcoin is really hard to maintain. They also prohibits transferring of coins either it's withdrawal or deposit when there are arbitrage opportunities. The answer is easy: LEAVE.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Barsuk

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

Can safely add to the list XVG!
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:50:20 AM

Having a thousands of wallets for each shitcoin is really hard to maintain.
Are they really maintaining it? they don't even answer to the problems of many people here and it seems that they are not thinking of even maintaining it.

They also prohibits transferring of coins either it's withdrawal or deposit when there are arbitrage opportunities.
No idea on how wallets are in maintenance if their system is moving good and there are many volume trades for that coin. They are certainly manipulating, the only wallets and coins that are moving properly to their exchange are their very own yob2x and yovi.

The answer is easy: LEAVE.
While its early and don't deposit that much there.

Tossakanz

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

YoBit XVG wallet is showing empty and money was sent from cryptopia . so i just loss my money right ?
DENDOGODNED

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

No one should deal with yobit period .
I normally dont call anyone down but yobit is seriously. full of corruption
yes countless wallets dont work and they want like 100 doge to move your doge of course now you would have to find a coin with less fees ,and dont forget to check the wallet status,dont want any hidden surprises..............oh..green wallet fully operational...no sign no note saying something is wrong but when u go to leave the hidden message pops   up .wallet closed for now or the like.

I was lucky to get out but not without paying .please if you have any common sense you will stay away from yobit.  they cant be that stupid having wallets locked and falling apart probably even counterfeit coins as the wallet will be locked forever because it would expose theyr true intentions.
Im going to dare say that they are setting up these dead ends and traps to hustle folks out of theyr coins .

Iv played around with 10 exchanges so far and the ones that gave me the least grief were bittrex, cryptopia (altho theres been lots of wallet issues as of late) and trade satoshi
binnnace  was ok but felt a little weak not enough coins
 hitBTC seemed like a more advanced version of yobit
and bit-z again seems to leave me on edge

so again folks stay away from yobit they will find away to get you to pay ridiculous fees and possibly dupe you into a counterfeit coin that will be locked forever

ggarbi

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

SXC coin is temporary off for a long time !
can you do something at least YOBIT ?
kris BTC

Activity: 288

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

SXC coin is temporary off for a long time !
can you do something at least YOBIT ?

I know I lost some of my coins due to a deposit ages ago because I didn't realise they put it in maintenance and they never replied to my support ticket, that was last year in Aug. Now Ive got LCC and cant deposit, I used a QT wallet for the fork as I didnt trust Yobit with that amount of money.
Innewith

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

True. In Yobit often happens "wallet maintenance" and what i do not understand is sometimes maintenance is done Yobit very long. Whereas in some exchanges, maintenance doesn't happen too long.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

C'mon, those are all shitcoins that you keep on checking. I'm certain that those coins don't even have a website and the developers who own those just abandoned it after taking profit from those idiots who bought it.
ardit_

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

still waiting for CHATcoin maintenance to be over so I can withdraw. its been 1 month already
WoozyDigital

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

still waiting for CHATcoin maintenance to be over so I can withdraw. its been 1 month already

YEP.
YoBit is run by a bunch of criminals. CHAT COIN is permanently in maintenance mode since it listed on Binance.
The price today on YoBit is floundering at 0.00000132 and it's more than 10 times higher on Binance at 0.00001800.
YoBit are costing investors huge losses and I'm confident they're using our tokens to trade on other exchanges to profit in the meantime, then they bring the tokens back when the external price drops - and maintenance magically gets fixed then!!!
SHitBTC use the same technique.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:10:57 AM

I no longer use yobit, after some issues I choose another trusted exchanger.
some people say the same thing, this is enough.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

Independent from the seriousity of yobit, i think its normal, that so many wallets are under maintance, as it is very easy to get coins on yobit listed. They have too many currencies of being able to update all wallets in time, if needed. I saw other exchangers already like for example Poloniex, which  only have a fraction of coins, compared to yobit and are even not with a few coins able to update the wallets timely. Don't get me wrong, I don't defend yobit as I don't trust any exchanger, but we should put these complaints in relation to the facts.
My experience on arbitrage trading is to choose only well established coins with stable and cheap network to swap them between exchangers. For buying, deposits and withdrawals of coins, that need many updates like for example BCN, I wouldn't choose Yobit or Poloniex.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

Independent from the seriousity of yobit, i think its normal, that so many wallets are under maintance, as it is very easy to get coins on yobit listed. They have too many currencies of being able to update all wallets in time, if needed. I saw other exchangers already like for example Poloniex, which  only have a fraction of coins, compared to yobit and are even not with a few coins able to update the wallets timely. Don't get me wrong, I don't defend yobit as I don't trust any exchanger, but we should put these complaints in relation to the facts.
My experience on arbitrage trading is to choose only well established coins with stable and cheap network to swap them between exchangers. For buying, deposits and withdrawals of coins, that need many updates like for example BCN, I wouldn't choose Yobit or Poloniex.

I understand that Yobit has been adding too many coins, but it was THEIR decision to do so. When they accept to list a coin, they should take the responsability that goes with their decision. I don't understand how Yobit can even still exist today, because of this unreliability.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Cartagene

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

@Alyssa85

Are you working for Yobit ?! You said devs need to contact support to activate wallet with running chain. $BRE's dev did it and nothing happened since 2 weeks... is there any support on yobit ?

Thanks
tranthaiky

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

CLUB COIN wallet in Yobit still in maintenance over a month. Can anyone advise to solve this issue? (pls don't said forget this coin, as just only this exchange where club coin exist)
Thank you.
KAMAZ-4350

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

Recently, a lot of people began to talk about this exchange is bad. I don't know what this is about, but I haven't heard any official negative news.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:05:24 AM

I've also seen offline wallet issues, when I want to do an arbitration
but have never experienced anything like this
can you share the experience, what happens with our funds, when the wallet coin related suddenly offline?

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

I also encountered this problem sometime ago when I tried deposit some coins in Yobit. I kept waiting for days for them to fix the issue but I finally had to give up because I realized nothing was being done about it.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Or better - stop using yobit and you won't have problem with their shitty wallets.
Use good and trusted exchanges and avoid shady ones.
Yobit has proven several times that it is not reliable exchange.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange