Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does QuestionAuthority deserve Neg trust?  (Read 1392 times)
Hueristic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:12:06 PM

Quotes:

There's nothing wrong with a pump-n-dump scheme. Bitcoin has been used as a p-n-d many times. I've made a lot of money manipulating stupid people into paying more for something than it's worth (I used to work in real estate where it's a normal practice). Bob/Patrick/Steven or whatever took advantage of stupid people, so what? That's a normal day at Century 21 or CB Richard Ellis. People are supposed to be noble and honest because it's cryptocurrency? Oh, please. What screws most people is their own greed. A fool and his money are soon parted is the name of the game.

I never had to manipulate people in bitcoinland. There's so many people doing it here it's almost cliché. I did make a shit ton of coins shilling for BitSwift (Timeshare coin) under another nick but that doesn't count because I don't consider the altcoin crowd as real crypto people. Bitcoin people want to make a better world by screwing the establishment and big banking. Altcoin people just want to make a quick buck because they're butthurt over not being bitcoin early adopters. Altcoin "get rich quickers" get what they deserve.

Link To my quote.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.msg18522763#msg18522763

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 07:59:26 PM

Yes. A negative trust would be perfectly justified in this case.

Archive 1
Archive 2

Why trust someone who says that they manipulate other people? Someone who shills for coins to make a quick buck, justifying it with others' greed? The self-incrimination simply publicizes the fact and tells us not to trust them.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

I am fairly certain that he used to be a cop (worked in law enforcement), not in the real estate industry.

I also know for a fact that he likes to troll people, and would not be surprised if that is what he is doing.

Either way, he does not trade here, and really does not even post in any of the sections that display users' trust.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:47:03 AM

I am fairly certain that he used to be a cop (worked in law enforcement), not in the real estate industry.

I also know for a fact that he likes to troll people, and would not be surprised if that is what he is doing.

Either way, he does not trade here, and really does not even post in any of the sections that display users' trust.

LOL - ding, ding, ding - We have a winner Johnny. Tell them what they won.

Point one - correct.

Point two - correct. But I don't just like to troll. I love to troll, especially dumbasses. That's why I've never been able to troll you Quickseller, you're not a dumbass.

Point three - correct.

ROFL - I didn't even know what timeshare coin was until I read that thread. Isn't the OP in that BobSurplus thread a great read though? Very well written. The author must be an English major.

You're right, I almost never post outside of Bitcoin Main Discussion.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:09:43 AM

Point two - correct. But I don't just like to troll. I love to troll, especially dumbasses. That's why I've never been able to troll you Quickseller, you're not a dumbass.
hooray for me! lol
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 06:01:33 AM

Why trust someone who says that they manipulate other people?
Oh boy.

Someone who shills for coins to make a quick buck, justifying it with others' greed?
I just wanted to drop by (even though this is already pretty much over) to state that if you wanted to neg. rate shills, we'd be looking at over 100 000 accounts being neg. rated. Good luck with that plan considering that the forum indirectly supports both hacked accounts and shilling for scam accounts. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

Oh boy.

Someone who shills for coins to make a quick buck, justifying it with others' greed?
I just wanted to drop by (even though this is already pretty much over) to state that if you wanted to neg. rate shills, we'd be looking at over 100 000 accounts being neg. rated. Good luck with that plan considering that the forum indirectly supports both hacked accounts and shilling for scam accounts. Roll Eyes

Never could troll you either. You're far too bright and level headed. Logic and reason seem to be lost on most people here though. I can forgive the obvious 12 year olds posting here because they have no life experience or knowledge of the world and how it works, it's the obvious older posters that really need to be trolled. I'm pretty sure they get trolled IRL too. LOL

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

Oh boy.

Never could troll you either. You're far too bright and level headed.
Lol, I am not sure you actually think I am smart anymore.

It looks like you are trolling everyone in this thread.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

Never could troll you either. You're far too bright and level headed. Logic and reason seem to be lost on most people here though. I can forgive the obvious 12 year olds posting here because they have no life experience or knowledge of the world and how it works, it's the obvious older posters that really need to be trolled. I'm pretty sure they get trolled IRL too. LOL
QS thinks you're trolling again. I don't know what to believe anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, where are your pitchforks? That's what you used to do in cases in which you weren't biased at all. Lips sealed

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

Looks like an exciting circle jerk you all have going here.  Grin

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:31:41 PM

Oh boy.

Never could troll you either. You're far too bright and level headed.

Well, the threads already here, may as well have some fun. The verifiable truth is that I don't post anywhere in a trust thread, I don't sell anything here or buy anything here (because I don't trust anyone here) and I don't have to care what my trust rating is because I don't use it. I kind of like it actually. One of my favorite posters here was TerryTibbs he had a horrible trust rating and was labeled as a scammer back in the scammer tag days. I thought he was one of the smartest, nicest people I ever talked to so I'm in good company.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: