Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if someday the network internet totally dead .  (Read 9623 times)
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:56:43 PM

In the case of some total natural disaster or big world war it could happen that Internet network would also be destroyed. But it's not only Bitcoin that depends on the Internet, there are many products, services and technologies that we use on daily basis and that are depending on Internet. In this case this would be a total disaster but I don't think that Bitcoin would become the main payment instrument, this is not its purpose.
but after big disaster not only the internet will effect but i think it will effect all the aspects of live. i think in present time internet has become the basic need of our life and now without internet we even cannot think about. it is now as much important as food, shelter and other basic needs of life. so i thin we should not even think about that bitcoin will come to an end, as it is now the basin need of our life. so we should not think about it.
I really think that you have gone too far about this aspect, because you claim that we need internet same as food or place to sleep.
You are mistaken, we actually do not internet at all. Indeed, it gives us many opportunities for earning money, also it plays a big part as a entertainment tool, but that is basically all.
Why would you sit in front of PC or smarthphone to browse the internet, when in the same time you are hungry and you cannot afford to eat, or you dont have a place to go for the night.

Especially in a event of some kind of a conflict, you simply dont even think about using web. You are focused on different things: to make your situation better, and the internet won't help with that issue.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

In the case of some total natural disaster or big world war it could happen that Internet network would also be destroyed. But it's not only Bitcoin that depends on the Internet, there are many products, services and technologies that we use on daily basis and that are depending on Internet. In this case this would be a total disaster but I don't think that Bitcoin would become the main payment instrument, this is not its purpose.
but after big disaster not only the internet will effect but i think it will effect all the aspects of live. i think in present time internet has become the basic need of our life and now without internet we even cannot think about. it is now as much important as food, shelter and other basic needs of life. so i thin we should not even think about that bitcoin will come to an end, as it is now the basin need of our life. so we should not think about it.
I really think that you have gone too far about this aspect, because you claim that we need internet same as food or place to sleep.
You are mistaken, we actually do not internet at all. Indeed, it gives us many opportunities for earning money, also it plays a big part as a entertainment tool, but that is basically all.
Why would you sit in front of PC or smarthphone to browse the internet, when in the same time you are hungry and you cannot afford to eat, or you dont have a place to go for the night.

Especially in a event of some kind of a conflict, you simply dont even think about using web. You are focused on different things: to make your situation better, and the internet won't help with that issue.
The way I see it, our society today is all based on the internet, we can’t ignore the fact that we can’t live without the internet.

I am not saying that we can’t survive without it don’t get me wrong, but if the internet goes down we are going to go back to the old ages, where we can’t communicate with other people from other countries, we won’t know what is happening or talk with others, we will live alone, banks, online shopping social media, global markets, all of that will go down.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

what if someday when bitcoin has become the main payment instruments in the world. and how when the Internet network paralyzed. it means that we all can not perform various financial transactions? , is there any solution ?
If someday internet has paralyzed it could be so possible that bitcoin could die because bitcoin can only be access in the internet so if there are no more internet there will be no bitcoin. It will be too bad to us because all our money in bitcoin will disappear in a second.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:14:22 PM

what if someday when bitcoin has become the main payment instruments in the world. and how when the Internet network paralyzed. it means that we all can not perform various financial transactions? , is there any solution ?
If someday internet has paralyzed it could be so possible that bitcoin could die because bitcoin can only be access in the internet so if there are no more internet there will be no bitcoin. It will be too bad to us because all our money in bitcoin will disappear in a second.
That's right, but I suppose in such case of par alizarin the price for crypto currencies will start to grow. And it will stay only two option to us - to move in another country where the internet is still supported and cash out coins or just to wait to the situation stabilize and to hope that the price will not fall to the bottom meanwhile.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:36:25 PM

That's right, but I suppose in such case of par alizarin the price for crypto currencies will start to grow. And it will stay only two option to us - to move in another country where the internet is still supported and cash out coins or just to wait to the situation stabilize and to hope that the price will not fall to the bottom meanwhile.

Well that is your decision to make for yourself if it's gonna gain you something why not, but for you to leave a country and there is some kind of opportunity for you why do it, and I think there are some guys that bitcoin is illegal in their country, just used a VPN port and change his countries IP connection then he can now use bitcoin, I think you can do it yourself, just try and search it on the google I think there is some tutorial on how to do it good luck!
horace08122

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

Well that is your decision to make for yourself if it's gonna gain you something why not, but for you to leave a country and there is some kind of opportunity for you why do it, and I think there are some guys that bitcoin is illegal in their country, just used a VPN port and change his countries IP connection then he can now use bitcoin, I think you can do it yourself, just try and search it on the google I think there is some tutorial on how to do it good luck!
It seems to me that such questions can not be searched on the Internet in order to find information to solve this problem. The fact is that some impure users can deliberately mislead to get to your computer data.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

I think you miss understand his statement mate, and he is saying if the internet is not work in his country he will go where the internet is working, and he will cash it and come. But you are saying use VPN to access Bitcoin site, how it's related. Without having the internet we can use Google, it is possible to search a topic in Google.
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:13:14 PM

If internet dies in future then along with that it will also be an end of bitcoins as bitcoin is nothing without internet and we will be watching our coins sitting idle in our wallet and we won't be able to do anything with it.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:26:36 AM

If someday internet connection was paralyzed or will be dead, it will be possible that bitcoin will be dead too. Because bitcoin can only be access in internet so the only way to use or access to bitcoin is by reviving the internet connection.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:39:04 AM

Do you mean Fire-sale Terrorism?? Because it is a possibility in any country. The Internet is a mode of transportation for everything, even the fiat transactions need internet for various purposes. We should not rely on one thing for 100%, we should have some alternative.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:49:55 AM

In this time, we don't think that internet will be die, now and also in future. Because our life and our working is total depend on internet. If you see in every field of working, we are using internet than how could it possible that internet will be die. Also about bitcoin, so i don't think that we have alternative anything of internet, where we use our bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:26:39 AM

In this time, we don't think that internet will be die, now and also in future. Because our life and our working is total depend on internet. If you see in every field of working, we are using internet than how could it possible that internet will be die. Also about bitcoin, so i don't think that we have alternative anything of internet, where we use our bitcoin.
The internet can be dead if a very big war will happen like the world war 3 where all of the biggest countries are fighting each other, it will affect the whole world market and it can damage a lot of properties and especially the internet which can shutdown and that is when we are going to suffer a big loss in bitcoin.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:01:25 AM

The internet can be dead if a very big war will happen like the world war 3 where all of the biggest countries are fighting each other, it will affect the whole world market and it can damage a lot of properties and especially the internet which can shutdown and that is when we are going to suffer a big loss in bitcoin.
Not just with a big war in which the internet could be dead. Some Black Hackers in the deep web are against with the idea of the internet, they might end up shutting it down in which we will be powerless to stop. The government does not know what there capabilites are in which they are not prepared in case an attack would happen in our internet system.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2408
Merit: 343

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:02:57 AM

If the internet will be dead someday then it will be a huge chaos day because everyone will have no connection to the internet and it can affect the different types of communication and a lot of people will be on panic because almost their business are within the internet so it will be a worst day for us.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:25:51 PM

Not just with a big war in which the internet could be dead. Some Black Hackers in the deep web are against with the idea of the internet, they might end up shutting it down in which we will be powerless to stop. The government does not know what there capabilites are in which they are not prepared in case an attack would happen in our internet system.

Now these all reasons are just imagination, nothing is happening now. So don't need of afraid of these things which are not in reality, and if we see the present that internet is on and everyone could use it easily. So enjoy this time and make money with bitcoin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

I think you miss understand his statement mate, and he is saying if the internet is not work in his country he will go where the internet is working, and he will cash it and come. But you are saying use VPN to access Bitcoin site, how it's related. Without having the internet we can use Google, it is possible to search a topic in Google.

Oh sorry I think I misunderstand what what he is trying to say, well if internet would be ban in there country I think that is gonna be a big problem, just like in North Korea where they can not use the internet because the government is controlling it that is why many North Koreans are preferring to leave their country than staying, but if there are other ways to access the internet why not but if the internet are totally block then think of a way out and migrate to another country were you can surely use internet access to earn bitcoin, and sorry for the misleading post I must have been very sleepy when I post it,
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:14:54 PM

If internet was paralyzed or worse if it become dead there's a possibility that the bitcoin will die too because we know that the bitcoin is only can access through internet connection. However, if that happen just use cash and yet, no one will remain silent and they will do all they know way to bring back the internet because it is part of our daily lives.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

It is necessary and people are craving for an internet connection such as they are craving for their daily food but the only difference is that without an internet connection people can still exist unlike food and shelter. Thus if a disaster comes along and it is so huge that will make the internet disappear then bitcoin will also disappear. Due to this do not place all your money into bitcoin but save some on the banks.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:31:40 PM

If internet dies in future then along with that it will also be an end of bitcoins as bitcoin is nothing without internet and we will be watching our coins sitting idle in our wallet and we won't be able to do anything with it.

I'm sure that it would not happen, that a moment will come that internet will die and this is the end of our bitcoin life since we can't earn or access websites where we could earn bitcoin. And the Government will never let such thing happen, because it will be the dooms day to all us, having this technology that we have and without internet? NO, a very big no.

Technology of us right now would just be basically useless without the internet, it is like a backbone of the technology, without it, technology is dead, we are all dead.
CryptoFiction

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

I don't know what you understand from the word Internet but it is not a commodity or something rather it refers to inter-connectivity of computers around the world. Thousands and thousands of servers and gadgets are dedicated for uptime of this connectivity. So I can't think such situation ever occur considering Bitcoin will be main payment option. This will induce more concern and safety towards internet!!

Yes. Also consider that where there's a will, there's a way. Even if big areas of the internet were to go down, it would seem to me that this would not last long as there are so many tech-savvy people that would manage to get themselves connected and would be likely to help their friends and buddies to get connected who themselves, would be helping their friends and buddies and so on and so on. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: