Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is MLM ideal for bitcoin?  (Read 5449 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

Multi Level Marketing or MLM is totally fraud business system. I have seen many MLM business and i have lost my money in that business. Bitcoin is legal but MLM is illegal so Bitcoin isn't ideal for MLM.

I'm also have experienced with MLM paid Bitcoin, yes I've joined with MMMGlobal two years ago, and I think it just
makes the image of the Bitcoin become damaged, so I think the MLM business type not suitable for Bitcoin.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Multi Level Marketing or MLM is totally fraud business system. I have seen many MLM business and i have lost my money in that business. Bitcoin is legal but MLM is illegal so Bitcoin isn't ideal for MLM.
I was really not well aware of this business. Till now I haven’t read about it even once but now as I have seen so many contribution of opinions about this one thing, definitely care is needed. One must not be so blindly trusting everything that comes on board. Most of them are scam and thus they decorate the name of bitcoin as well. Keep yourself updated with news.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

nope. dont ever think about it. see what happen for pass 10 months?
Kesari

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

my opinion, most MLM businesses ultimately lead to fraud, it makes everyone who joins MLM experience losses and ultimately fraud that occurs
Segway

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
Merited by tmfp (1)

The people at the top get rich on the labor and money of their new recruits. I have never seen one that actually worked for people other than those at the top.This mode of business must be scam, because the level must always be.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

MLM has used various ways to get many members, one of them by using bitcoin as a payment tool. I know there are some websites that initially used bitcoin for MLM, but over time the website went bankrupt and lost somewhere.
Kesari

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

I myself am not interested and interested in MLM because most of the MLM is currently a scam and only enriches the above, so it's best to let a BTTC or Cryptocurrency like this in order to produce a healthy community and reduce the risk of scam
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

MLM is not itself a scam, but many scam projects use it to get more people in - it is a perfect tool to build up a pyramid scheme. All the most important Scams had a MLM like Bitconnect or Bitclub.

The owners don't have to care for marketing. The MLM system is designed that existing members advertise the project and get new members in. I would be very carefully if a project uses MLM, the past has shown it's used often for scams.
I addition it's very profitable for the founders because they will get a few percent of all investments from participants joining after them.

A good investment opportunity doesn't need MLM which is only a redistribution from many late investors to a few early investors.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

Oh, MLM really sucks! MLM can be a root scam and its scheme is only good for those members who are already there in the long time. MLM will just give bad image to bitcoin and the cryptoworld. It's the worst scheme ever than ICOs.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
honeychilli

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

Because most MLM's turn out to be scams - especially those that accept anonymous currencies like LR or BTC.

is there any previous example?

Everyone always welcome to be the first sucker.

(although yes there have been others)

😂😂😂 the way you put it is funny.

Most MLMs are ponzis. Everyone just need to read up more.
For the non-ponzi MLMs... they just do their hard sell on their company's products. They are only trying to make money. Only 1 in about 300 who join MLM actually make money. So...

Honestly... people who try to do MLM with bitcoin are basically leveraging on suckers.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

Probably more so than not, because the survivability of bitcoin is directly dependent on how many users use it at the moment. Network marketing has never had a good reputation, as it was not transparent and as a result people lost their savings. With regard to bitcoin, this scheme may well be working.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

I think it's the first time I use btc but I'm not interested in the MLM system because I have a bad experience with MLM, maybe looking for another alternative is better than using MLM. even though the site uses btc

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

MLMs are ideal scam schemes for almost anything and Bitcoin is no different. Anybody supports MLM is actually a potential scammer and enemy if the people.
kimikimiksz
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

The most MLMs are ponzi schemes, if the company accepts bitcoin it is bigger chance that they want to scam users. I think if there would be some real product MLM (like FMCG, electronics, cars etc.) low structure bonuses (like 5%) and smart contract used for payments for products which gives money back when you didn't get a package.
But as I seen there are only BTC matrixes, BTC adrevshares and faucets which 80% doesn't pay.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

any idea?
Bitcoin can be adopted in an MLM structure but it is definitely not ideal. The MLM scheme usually turn out to be scams or a pyramiding form of investment which is unfortunate. Many MLM companies have actually used Bitcoin in their schemes but they did not turn out well. So no, not ideal at all.

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

it is very rare for people to do the ideal night in bitcoin and if it is determined definitely the price of 1 btc is cheap and that is a very special night and moreover the price of 1 eth is very far down and surely it will be a lot of people to invest in it.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

I think it is because most MLM's turn out to be scams and people don't trust them
Maysummer

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

any idea?
I don't agree with you. Not all but most of MLM are scam, it is not trustworthy.
A7373

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

I have seen many mlm systems based on fail blockchain and they are very successful.
A7373

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

You can just remember Bitconnect, it was on first 20th on the coinmarketcup  Grin. And than the bubble blowed up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: