Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 09:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [75% OFF] Bitcoin Penny™ Mini Physicals (DIY + Fundable)  (Read 4326 times)
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1072

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:37:48 AM

1 Short roll and 20x air-tites please, PM incoming.  Smiley

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2676
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 12:03:14 PM

50% OFF

I'm in for another two singles. I'll send you a PM and payment now that I know the drill.

Thank you!

1 Short roll and 20x air-tites please, PM incoming.  Smiley

PMs replied and orders being filled. Thanks again, guys. Now I'm off to drink coffee and doodle. Wink

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:46:46 PM

A few more Mini Physicals orders going out in today's mail along with a few new doodles... Wink

(Our 50% OFF sale is still valid.)

Regards,
Chris

hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:55:02 PM

I'm in for a roll plus airtites! PM sent.

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
Mitchell
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 2227

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:23:15 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 07:33:56 PM by Mitchell

Gave a bunch of Bitcoin Pennies away at the Bitonic BBQ meetup yesterday (as promised when receiving one of the few Bitcoin Penny Bank Bags). People had a blast looking at and playing with them.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 6095

Meh.

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:38:20 PM

Gave a bunch of Bitcoin Pennies away at the Bitonic BBQ meetup yesterday (as promised when receiving one of the few Bitcoin Penny Bank Bags). People had a blast looking at and playing with them.

Ohh, I had almost forgotten about that canvas bag! That's nice and glad to hear you got to use them Mitchell Smiley. So.. Did you turn any of those guys in to soon-to-be collectors? Cheesy

I think that these pennies has a certain use for just that, getting more people in to collectibles.

I wonder if the other 9 bags have been distributed.

Mitchell
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

Ohh, I had almost forgotten about that canvas bag! That's nice and glad to hear you got to use them Mitchell Smiley. So.. Did you turn any of those guys in to soon-to-be collectors? Cheesy

I think that these pennies has a certain use for just that, getting more people in to collectibles.

I have no idea if it will turn them into collectors, but I hope it does, as that will only increase the value of my collection. Grin

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

I have no idea if it will turn them into collectors, but I hope it does, as that will only increase the value of my collection. Grin

Haha, Exactly. I want that updated thread with all of your items including pictures soon, or had you already released that and it got buried in all these posts?

Either way, love your collection, actually what turned me in to a collector more or less Cheesy

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 09:53:19 PM

That's fantastic, Mitchell! Thank you for doing that. We (I) really appreciate it. Smiley

Other than the silly fun of wearing bitcoins inside your penny loafers, that's the main reason we made these coins. At the time, almost all other coins on the market were ~$75 per coin (fine silver), so we decided to tackle the sub-$5 market. (Fun for us, but very little profit! LOL) And we still enjoy that niche, while we've also expanded to include more highly collectible coins too, such as our limited edition, special mint SN coins and Special Edition Rolls.

We love to leave the original CJB, DAVE, and the new IRIE coins everywhere we go. Grocery store parking lots are great places! The beach is great too! This summer we'll be burying a small wooden treasure chest filled with Bitcoin Penny pirate-y goodness on a few east coast beaches. (Might have to send a pirate chest to MJ or someone on the west coast too!)

Keep sharing those coins, everyone! Wink

Regards,
Chris

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:58:17 PM

Other than the silly fun of wearing bitcoins inside your penny loafers, that's the main reason we made these coins. At the time, almost all other coins on the market were ~$75 per coin (fine silver), so we decided to tackle the sub-$5 market. (Fun for us, but very little profit! LOL) And we still enjoy that niche, while we've also expanded to include more highly collectible coins too, such as our limited edition, special mint SN coins and Special Edition Rolls.

We love to leave the original CJB, DAVE, and the new IRIE coins everywhere we go. Grocery store parking lots are great places! The beach is great too! This summer we'll be burying a small wooden treasure chest filled with Bitcoin Penny pirate-y goodness on a few east coast beaches. (Might have to send a pirate chest to MJ or someone on the west coast too!)

Regards,
Chris

I think you've done a fantastic job! Your product feels high end when you hold them, not something that is sub $5 (besides the size Cheesy).

I love the idea of the Pirate chests! Damn I wish I was living on the east coast haha. Can't wait to see pictures of that one. Would be fun if you sent some to the west-coast so MJ could battle the others there (I think we have some notable collectors over there). Nice to hear the update anyways. Will you ever make a full size (1oz) coin? Could be a cool suppliment to the pennies. Call it the BitcoinDollar.

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 10:13:16 PM

Regards,
Chris

I think you've done a fantastic job! Your product feels high end when you hold them, not something that is sub $5 (besides the size Cheesy).

I love the idea of the Pirate chests! Damn I wish I was living on the east coast haha. Can't wait to see pictures of that one. Would be fun if you sent some to the west-coast so MJ could battle the others there (I think we have some notable collectors over there). Nice to hear the update anyways. Will you ever make a full size (1oz) coin? Could be a cool suppliment to the pennies. Call it the BitcoinDollar.

Thank you for the kind words! Smiley

We have many, many different project files including 1 ounce diy coins such as the Bitcoin Penny Silver Dollar (1 ounce fine silver, DIY fundable) and the Bitcoin Penny BIG CENT (1 ounce fine copper, DIY fundable) to the infamous Doodle Book as well as several TOP SECRET projects that we may or may not ever greenlight. They're all completely planned out and ready to go. Even have minting / production quotes on most of them. Just haven't greenlighted any of them. Maybe soon. Wink

Regards,
Chris

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

Regards,
Chris

Thank you for the kind words! Smiley

We have many, many different project files including 1 ounce diy coins such as the Bitcoin Penny Silver Dollar (1 ounce fine silver, DIY fundable) and the Bitcoin Penny BIG CENT (1 ounce fine copper, DIY fundable) to the infamous Doodle Book as well as several TOP SECRET projects that we may or may not ever greenlight. They're all completely planned out and ready to go. Even have minting / production quotes on most of them. Just haven't greenlighted any of them. Maybe soon. Wink

Regards,
Chris

That's the best new I've heard for weeks!!!! Can't wait for all the amazing BP Swag Cheesy

hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:30:35 AM

Thanks for my roll, and for making these so great! Great idea, well executed from beginning to end, and lots of fun.

More pictures and words here: http://object2212.com/?p=1542

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:44:51 AM

Got my coins in, looking forward to assembling some this summer and another great article hephaist0s!   Grin

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

Thanks for my roll, and for making these so great! Great idea, well executed from beginning to end, and lots of fun.

More pictures and words here: http://object2212.com/?p=1542

What a great article and photos, hephaist0s! We appreciate all the many kind words about The Bitcoin Penny Company and its little coins. Thank you for sharing it with us! Grin

Got my coins in, looking forward to assembling some this summer and another great article hephaist0s!   Grin

Digi, we can't wait to hear what you did with your 20 Bitcoin Penny Mini Physicals! Will you be handing them out to many people?

Thank you again, guys. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 06:06:34 PM

Bump.

Me

digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

Digi, we can't wait to hear what you did with your 20 Bitcoin Penny Mini Physicals! Will you be handing them out to many people?

Thank you again, guys. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

I'm not sure what I'll be doing with them after assembly but I'll be sure to keep you in the loop!  Smiley

Mitchell
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:49:00 AM

Bitcoin Penny Mini Physicals? Did I miss something? What are those?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 11:29:01 AM

Bitcoin Penny Mini Physicals? Did I miss something? What are those?

LOL Lots of stuff flying under the radar these days. Wink Mini Physicals are the re-incarnation of last year's prototype DIY coins. Same thing, but now they've got an official name -- Mini Physicals. Physicals, because they're physical bitcoins. Mini, because they may be the smallest physical bitcoin on the market. Now available in our popular Short Roll (20 coins) as well as Singles. Get you some! Grin

Regards,
Chris

Mitchell
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 11:34:56 AM

Aaah, well, I already have some of the DIY coins, so no need for more. Just not sure what year is one mine. Will need to check.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██