Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 5 - RESERVATION  (Read 20098 times)
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

Their e-mails are coming back, anyone else got the same problems?

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to baikal@baikalminer.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

The response from the remote server was:
550 5.1.1 <baikal@baikalminer.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:06:41 PM

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to baikal@baikalminer.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

I sent one 3 hours ago and got no rejection.
I've got no reply either though.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:07:08 PM

Address not found

Yup just posted exact same in another thread.
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

Hopefully there isnt any scamming going on!

What are the chances of the e-mail, website AND facebook account being hacked?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:19:54 PM

Don't ask me.....I sent 21.5 LTC to one of 4 moderators on the old supersite www.litecointalk.org..(there is a new site now called www.litecointalk.io FYI)

One of FOUR admins.....was hacked account...lost the 21 LTC ...and the site is now only in archive mode...when he/she was found out on the hack

as super admin...flushed the site....never came back but in archive.litecoinpool.org mode READ ONLY.

So hell ...it can happen Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
drsub

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:24:17 PM

I see some people complaning on their facebook page about exchange rate being off like 400 USD. Something is not right this time. I've made 5 total orders with them no issues, however this one looks like something is not right.
newtybar

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

Ok, so I inquired via skype and was told to request via email, but not getting any replys to email in the last 8 hours...
From what im reading, you have to order a quad or 4 singles?
Thats more than my available BTC, was wondering if I could go in with someone and split 2 single 300's out?

Weird...I inquired via email and they responded by telling me to request via Skype...

I'm getting weirded out.  Sending over 7k via BTC that may have no recourse to an entity who can't even get a consistent ordering system
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

Same passwords used across all of them?  Email and website could be "hacked" if someone just managed to redirect the domain.  If that is the case I think we could expect the website to suddenly become a whole lot more functional when the scammer replaced it with their own.

Way too many red flags for me.  I'm staying away from baikal for a bit.  We may hear something from their BTCTalk account soon.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:43:32 PM

Ok, so I inquired via skype and was told to request via email, but not getting any replys to email in the last 8 hours...
Thats more than my available BTC, was wondering if I could go in with someone and split 2 single 300's out?

Weird...I inquired via email and they responded by telling me to request via Skype...

I'm getting weirded out.  Sending over 7k via BTC that may have no recourse to an entity who can't even get a consistent ordering system

er...I was refered to by skype to send an email....this is getting too weird
not sure what the f*ck I shall do if they ever answer Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:48:46 PM

I see some people complaning on their facebook page about exchange rate being off like 400 USD. Something is not right this time. I've made 5 total orders with them no issues, however this one looks like something is not right.

What's their facebook page?  I can't even find the right one.

If they could just put up a legit site with ordering system, they could remove all this scamming.

It's the random email/skype ordering that is opening up an opportunity for scamming.
drsub

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:51:47 PM

What's their facebook page?  I can't even find the right one.

If they could just put up a legit site with ordering system, they could remove all this scamming.

It's the random email/skype ordering that is opening up an opportunity for scamming.

https://www.facebook.com/baikalmineryylee
Gedash

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:21:48 PM

this "preorder" seems pretty fishy if you ask me. I would love to get some of these, but im gonna pass on this round.
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:49:33 PM

weird, payment with USD, bank in Singapore, its UOB Bank and they just gave account number without the name of the account number (Beneficiary Name - Recipient). Their skype has been hacked!

I had the same experience yesterday when I reached out to them through QQ. But I got an email from baikal@baikalminer.com confirming that the one from QQ is one of their legit staff.

Not sure what's going on if they are being hacked or is it truly legit. I mean, I agree with you that having your customers deposit in an account from SG makes it sketchy AF. The thing is that they also validated through their official email. Anyone experienced something similar?

miningmanila, have you transfer payment to them?
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

If they are so backwards in their comms and can't have a real webshop and ordering system, and people are getting scammed left and right with copycats? why bother?

They need to step up their game to be a real company and not take an online order and go through back channels to confirm on copycat skype channels, then email etc.

People I know personally lost money due to being scammed, and this is a terrible way to do business in my opinion.

If you can't communicate with your customers, then you don't deserve them Smiley

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:12:04 PM

If they are so backwards in their comms and can't have a real webshop and ordering system, and people are getting scammed left and right with copycats? why bother?

They need to step up their game to be a real company and not take an online order and go through back channels to confirm on copycat skype channels, then email etc.

People I know personally lost money due to being scammed, and this is a terrible way to do business in my opinion.

If you can't communicate with your customers, then you don't deserve them Smiley

thanks!

When I go to the website even when items are in stock it never adds them to the cart. The website looks like a four year old child made it. If they can design kick ass mining hardware why can't they put together something better than an elementary student could do? The website is a real joke. One of the worst I have seen in a very long time.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 05:02:02 PM

Any update on this nightmare of a system? Is their system hacked or not? Who is the real baikal?! we may never know tune in next week to find out

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:34:59 PM

Same, they said do business with us using skype and not email

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:01:49 AM

Same, they said do business with us using skype and not email

be sure it is the right skype..and get an email from the person from the skype account

if i got an email from her/him in the past... xxx@baikalminer.com i figured it was legit

with all the troubles they have now and ugly ugly site it could be hacked

but do that at least ....make them send you and email from above ..if they won't do that ..it is hacked or you are talking to one of the other 8 fake

baikalminer on skype live.baikalminer.com is a scam as an example on skype

there is a reason we are parinoid about their site getting hacked..it looked hacked even when it was legit!!! it is guite the cluster of a site at the best of times

but again ..i probably will NOT go thru skype unless i get a confrim email from the baikalminer.com site as a check

even now not sure if that is enough with all the confusion

later

brad

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:50:04 AM

Having ordered from Baikal before I will NOT be buying anything before they get their shit together. Website down, can't give you any straight answers on anything, and now they are producing some hacked together Quad Cube. No thanks.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:57:23 AM

Having ordered from Baikal before I will NOT be buying anything before they get their shit together. Website down, can't give you any straight answers on anything, and now they are producing some hacked together Quad Cube. No thanks.

Also, why did I find three different Facebook pages for them. Which one is the legit one or are they so screwed up they actually created three different Facebook accounts for themselves?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: