Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:55:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371102 times)
Dagon66

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

Any idea when the difficulty issue will be resolved? Nothing moving....

It's  buggy...the Devs don't care! I wish I could help you but I can't...only they can, and they aren't.  Angry

Zero evidence of your claim. Troll on.

Well...do you have any real proof that they have been working on it? Do you only care about the price or do you care about what's being made?

You are the one making claims, with zero evidence. I've made no claims at all here. You clearly don't understand the basics of communication.

Also please do not be rude. If the community is rude, no one will buy into your project and just sell all of their coins. I have no real incentive to keep the coin just because of potential tech (I don't believe that it is vaporware But I have not seen it yet). My incentive relies in being a member of the community. As a community it is important to work together to build the product.

Edit: I am not worried about being rich, I find communication to be the most important aspect instead of price. If I sold now I would make a large profit and small lost. I do not believe this is beneficial in the long term since it would just push the price down sharply. The price is falling because people are getting their profits but some of us choose to remain. Money is not everything.

Nobody is being rude. Everything I've said here is factual. You are making assumptions, with nothing to back up your claims. You're trying to play the victim. Your behavior is more likely to have a negative impact on the community than anything else in this thread.

Rude..I think she was only stating that she wanted to be a part of the community. She could always just dump her shares and buy back in later. Nothing will be done in the short-term. THink about it this way. PLEASE READ THIS IS NOT FUD BUT FACTS AS YOU WERE STATING AS WELL  the issue is that the testnet was promised at the end of the year. No one from the dev team reached out to explain why it was cancelled. Next the company was supposed to be registered yesterday to confirm the legitimacy of the project. There was a witch hunt for the person on the forum that said that the project was offtrack in getting the registration done. You have to be cautious, this is not FUD.

Edited for spelling...
pawout

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

Announcement just came: chef - Today at 11:47 AM
@everyone Congratulations XBY Community! We have officially filled our 512 Level 1 Nodes for the 3rd Testnet! Please stay tuned for further instructions from our team. In the meatine, check out #xby-resources for additional information or head over to #testnet for specific questions. Let's do this! :ok_hand:

DrOctogon

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

It's  buggy...the Devs don't care! I wish I could help you but I can't...only they can, and they aren't.  Angry

Well...do you have any real proof that they have been working on it? Do you only care about the price or do you care about what's being made?

You are the one making claims, with zero evidence. I've made no claims at all here. You clearly don't understand the basics of communication.

Also please do not be rude. If the community is rude, no one will buy into your project and just sell all of their coins. I have no real incentive to keep the coin just because of potential tech (I don't believe that it is vaporware But I have not seen it yet). My incentive relies in being a member of the community. As a community it is important to work together to build the product.

Edit: I am not worried about being rich, I find communication to be the most important aspect instead of price. If I sold now I would make a large profit and small lost. I do not believe this is beneficial in the long term since it would just push the price down sharply. The price is falling because people are getting their profits but some of us choose to remain. Money is not everything.

Nobody is being rude. Everything I've said here is factual. You are making assumptions, with nothing to back up your claims. You're trying to play the victim. Your behavior is more likely to have a negative impact on the community than anything else in this thread.

Rude..I think she was only stating that she wanted to be a part of the community. She could always just dump her shares and buy back in later.

Zero evidence, FUD on...

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Dagon66

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

Rude..I think she was only stating that she wanted to be a part of the community. She could always just dump her shares and buy back in later.

Zero evidence, FUD on...

Well I do not have a stake in XBY since I sold after this whole fiasco. But please be careful when investing. No one is really FUDing here rofl
pawout

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

chef - Today at 11:47 AM
@everyone Congratulations XBY Community! We have officially filled our 512 Level 1 Nodes for the 3rd Testnet! Please stay tuned for further instructions from our team. In the meantime, check out #xby-resources for additional information or head over to #testnet for specific questions. Let's do this! :ok_hand:(ändrad)

https://discordapp.com/channels/388279933102718976/388337931049500685

DrOctogon

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

Zero evidence, FUD on...

Well I do not have a stake in XBY since I sold after this whole fiasco. But please be careful when investing. No one is really FUDing here rofl

You post something with zero evidence, FUD.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
pawout

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

Happy New Year and all the BEST in 2018

As we closed out 2017, for many involved with XTRABYTES, we looked back on an extraordinary year which I am sure we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Looking ahead to 2018, I personally see a year that will continue to amaze and one that will result in XTRABYTES leaving a permanent impression on the crypto world as a result of the technological trails we are blazing.

This may be difficult for anyone who is not familiar with our project to believe and if this is you, I would like to encourage you to take the time to become familiar. We have a full history for this project on the forums and if you do take this time, you will see we are cut from a different cloth and that we intend to make a huge impact on the crypto world.

When I review comments across our various communications channels (forums, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, etc.), I see there are many-many people who truly understand that we are different and special. For this, I want to extend a special thank you to each and every one of you who take the time to express your feelings, beliefs and knowledge, thereby helping others get around their hangups, misconceptions and failures which stem from short-comings along the rocky roads of crypto.

XTRABYTES is a community coin, a project driven by people just like you and we continue to expand our team with highly skilled, knowledgeable and talented people. Those who share our vision and display the kind of dedication and commitment we built the XTRABYTES foundation upon are the ones who remain with the team. The project will grow and grow and grow as the years pass and our goal is to have the largest development, promotional and corporate teams in all of crypto, so that we can deliver the #1 project over the long term.

You are here today because you somehow discovered us early in the life of our project!

You are here as we launch another testnet and maybe you are new or maybe you have been here since the beginning.

We believe you will be here when we launch the next testnet also...

We believe you will be here when we eventually run 100% live on the Zoltchain mainnet and continue to expand through modules and other concepts that come along through the minds of the brilliant people we are currently made up of and those who will align with us in the future. We believe this because we believe in what we are doing and we know that it is only a matter of time for us to achieve the various milestones and goals required to unleash XTRABYTES to the crypto world. Therefore, we believe that anyone who does their due diligence is not going anywhere but up with the rest of us here at XTRABYTES. It is your choice to be one of these people or not.

Anyone who has been around here from the beginning has heard me say several times; our price is not where it should be... You have also heard me tell people over and over again to HODL. Those who have listened and taken these words to heart and mind have already made huge profits with XTRABYTES.

But, let me tell you again:

I am one of 2 people who knows everything that is coming... the other is Borzalom. I can tell you again that our price is not where it should be and now we are starting to see the crypto world take notice of XBY. Our price will continue to rise and unless you like the challenge of trying to trade your way to bigger bags (running the risk of making a bad trade), you just need to HODL.

It is your choice to listen to my words or not. I cannot reveal more than I say at any given time and so asking me to do so is pointless. In many ways XTRABYTES is enigmatic and will continue to be this way until it is safe for us to disclose that which must remain secret for now. Those who read between the lines accurately may do wise things, but I can only say to buy and HODL because we are just getting started and you will see some amazing things coming in 2018.

So, get ready folks!! Its going to be a wild and crazy ride in 2018.

Happy New Year and ALL THE BEST in the year to come!

Strong words, lets fullfil the prophecy!

mapie88

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

Announcement just came: chef - Today at 11:47 AM
@everyone Congratulations XBY Community! We have officially filled our 512 Level 1 Nodes for the 3rd Testnet! Please stay tuned for further instructions from our team. In the meatine, check out #xby-resources for additional information or head over to #testnet for specific questions. Let's do this! :ok_hand:

FACTS are always the best answer

Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Only i can't answer to question on pool?
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

@everyone Congratulations XBY Community! We have officially filled our 512 Level 1 Nodes for the 3rd Testnet! Please stay tuned for further instructions from our team. In the meantime, check out #xby-resources for additional information or head over to #testnet for specific questions. Let's do this! :ok_hand:(ändrad)

Yeah! Compared to the 25 nodes last time, it's great that we've now been able to fill 512 within a week!

Delphinus

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

What was your question?

If it was regarding mining pools; you can't mine XBY.

If it's regarding pooling XBY together to set up a node; that's currently not possible either but I have heard multiple people asking about this so it might be something for the roadmap.

Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

What was your question?

If it was regarding mining pools; you can't mine XBY.

If it's regarding pooling XBY together to set up a node; that's currently not possible either but I have heard multiple people asking about this so it might be something for the roadmap.

I think the pooling for a node could be a good thing but might be quite hard to implement

yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

We got our first 3 satoshi candle!!

Whoever placed this order, please PM me a screenshot of your purchase history to show this transaction and also your wallet address. You just earned yourself 300 XBY from my wallet Smiley

Grin
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

As we closed out 2017, for many involved with XTRABYTES, we looked back on an extraordinary year which I am sure we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Looking ahead to 2018, I personally see a year that will continue to amaze and one that will result in XTRABYTES leaving a permanent impression on the crypto world as a result of the technological trails we are blazing.

This may be difficult for anyone who is not familiar with our project to believe and if this is you, I would like to encourage you to take the time to become familiar. We have a full history for this project on the forums and if you do take this time, you will see we are cut from a different cloth and that we intend to make a huge impact on the crypto world.

When I review comments across our various communications channels (forums, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, etc.), I see there are many-many people who truly understand that we are different and special. For this, I want to extend a special thank you to each and every one of you who take the time to express your feelings, beliefs and knowledge, thereby helping others get around their hangups, misconceptions and failures which stem from short-comings along the rocky roads of crypto.

XTRABYTES is a community coin, a project driven by people just like you and we continue to expand our team with highly skilled, knowledgeable and talented people. Those who share our vision and display the kind of dedication and commitment we built the XTRABYTES foundation upon are the ones who remain with the team. The project will grow and grow and grow as the years pass and our goal is to have the largest development, promotional and corporate teams in all of crypto, so that we can deliver the #1 project over the long term.

You are here today because you somehow discovered us early in the life of our project!

You are here as we launch another testnet and maybe you are new or maybe you have been here since the beginning.

We believe you will be here when we eventually run 100% live on the Zoltchain mainnet and continue to expand through modules and other concepts that come along through the minds of the brilliant people we are currently made up of and those who will align with us in the future. We believe this because we believe in what we are doing and we know that it is only a matter of time for us to achieve the various milestones and goals required to unleash XTRABYTES to the crypto world. Therefore, we believe that anyone who does their due diligence is not going anywhere but up with the rest of us here at XTRABYTES. It is your choice to be one of these people or not.

Anyone who has been around here from the beginning has heard me say several times; our price is not where it should be... You have also heard me tell people over and over again to HODL. Those who have listened and taken these words to heart and mind have already made huge profits with XTRABYTES.

I am one of 2 people who knows everything that is coming... the other is Borzalom. I can tell you again that our price is not where it should be and now we are starting to see the crypto world take notice of XBY. Our price will continue to rise and unless you like the challenge of trying to trade your way to bigger bags (running the risk of making a bad trade), you just need to HODL.

It is your choice to listen to my words or not. I cannot reveal more than I say at any given time and so asking me to do so is pointless. In many ways XTRABYTES is enigmatic and will continue to be this way until it is safe for us to disclose that which must remain secret for now. Those who read between the lines accurately may do wise things, but I can only say to buy and HODL because we are just getting started and you will see some amazing things coming in 2018.

He has to make sure that he keeps his deadlines! Not miss them often!

Try to direct message him on discord. He will tell you that it wont be registered for 3 months. Not FUD but seriously message him, not on the announcement channel, but privately. He should be online atm

The project is delayed for 3 months?

No but the company registration is not being registered yet. He said it would be yesterday, but he won't give an update on it. I messaged him directly on discord and he said that it could take as much as three months.
DrOctogon

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

Try to direct message him on discord. He will tell you that it wont be registered for 3 months. Not FUD but seriously message him, not on the announcement channel, but privately. He should be online atm

No but the company registration is not being registered yet. He said it would be yesterday, but he won't give an update on it. I messaged him directly on discord and he said that it could take as much as three months.

Understandable, given the legalities of registering companies.

bloodborne66

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

The company will not be registered?
Why did he promise it would be registered? Doesn't that mean that the project does not have a face and the developers could just dump their coins? This is an illegitimate project?
pawout

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

Yeah! Compared to the 25 nodes last time, it's great that we've now been able to fill 512 within a week!

Its gonna be great! i hoppe for speed results during testing, and some official results 21/1 when its update time every month.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

I bought some from cryptopia 3 days ago.

The thing is it has crazy potential but because of crappy exchanges it has less value than it deserves.

Is there any news about new exchanges?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
pawout

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

The thing is it has crazy potential but because of crappy exchanges it has less value than it deserves.

Well Kukoin first, perhaps nextexchange. And The main Devs have made an official statement that eventually Binance and Bittrex, but the last ones after we have pending patent status, because they whant acces to source code and we dont whant XTRABTES to be forked and copied like all the shitty bitcoin forks and others... XBY protection for only usage in the community commes first!

Delphinus

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

Well Kukoin first, perhaps nextexchange. And The main Devs have made an official statement that eventually Binance and Bittrex, but the last ones after we have pending patent status, because they whant acces to source code and we dont whant XTRABTES to be forked and copied like all the shitty bitcoin forks and others... XBY protection for only usage in the community commes first!

They have actually already applied for the Binance Community Coin vote of next month as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: