Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371102 times)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:54:42 AM

This it just crazy, in a day where most altcoins went down, XBY just had a great increase. Congratulations for all the holders !

Yea, fantastic day for XBY.  We have caught a ton more attention recently.  I was looking at buy support of all the top coins on Cryptopia, the only coin with more support was ETN.  XBY is really, really strong right now.

If anyone is active on Steemit, feel free to resteem this post about the December 21st Development Update:

https://steemit.com/crypto/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-development-update-december-21st

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
g0rg

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:46:23 AM

I still can somebody give an answer? Where is the guarantee that static nodes will be not usual masternodes?
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:38:16 PM

I still can somebody give an answer? Where is the guarantee that static nodes will be not usual masternodes?

There are no guarantees. What kind of answer do you expect? If you don't believe the developers, you can join the testnet and get a feel for the technology and the speed.
There is not much more that the developers can do?

esbrave789

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

Xtrabytes one of the few coins in green today!  Smiley
Yeah it's great to see XBY holding strong even during a market pullback like this... I don't think in the past we could be steady like we are now. It just shows how far we've already got and how strong the team and the community are now.

Today's performance is very strong, the funds have been settled, it is estimated there will be a great pull up later, ten thousand very good control disk
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:58:29 PM

This coin is being heavily manipulated by a whale with large bags.  They're using a bot to drive the price up right now. Anyone that buys now will have a high possibility of buying into a dump. This is what makes the markets look bad. Instead of letting the market dictate price you get scumbags with bot software and large bags manipulating the price. I've seen this happen with chaincoin and a lot of people lost a lot of money.  

This actually does long term damage to the coin because investors that buy into the dump and lose a lot of money will never invest in the coin again. The coin should have a natural progression in price dictated by investors. Not large bag holders using bot software to manipulate the price.
coinnewb1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

what a monster week for Xtrabytes.... my only concern is, i want to see more core devs added as soon as possible and Zoltan dishing out work for them. No way can Zoltan handle all this dev on his own, we need a larger team.

they recruiting more devs right now
nemwanderer

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

This coin is being heavily manipulated by a whale with large bags.  They're using a bot to drive the price up right now. Anyone that buys now will have a high possibility of buying into a dump. This is what makes the markets look bad. Instead of letting the market dictate price you get scumbags with bot software and large bags manipulating the price. I've seen this happen with chaincoin and a lot of people lost a lot of money.  

This actually does long term damage to the coin because investors that buy into the dump and lose a lot of money will never invest in the coin again. The coin should have a natural progression in price dictated by investors. Not large bag holders using bot software to manipulate the price.

What’s your evidence for this?
blackbird123

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

Will the coming of 2018, XTRABYTES have substantial positive news? Whether to expand the trading platform plan? The author should let more people know XTRABYTES
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:39:24 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 06:00:42 PM by sisquo2121

The fact that it was declining for many months and trading at below 200 sats with low volume of around 50k per day for over a month . Then Bitcoin went on a historic surge and every other coin went down except xby. How could a coin that hasn't finished its tech, has no new developers, hasn't added any new exchanges start to surge huge when bitcoin was also surging. Now if bitcoin surges that usually mean altcoins take a beating. It surges to 2000 sats and 3 million in volume in no time.

It's like saying a guy just broke the running one mile distance world record while running against  a hurricane force wind . He did that without some unnatural assistance. Would you actually believe that happened.

If you believe that this surge is caused by market forces and not a large bag holder using a bot you are one naive investor. I've seen this happen before so I know how it works. Of course a large whale is using a bot to manipulate the price.

You better hope the whale doesn't exit and cause the price to crash because if you buy into the dump when he dumps his large bag you'll be holding empty bags while he's running off with the loot.
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:08:48 PM

The fact that it was trading for month at below 200 sats with  low volume around 50k per day. Bitcoin started to surge and every other coin went down except xby. How could a coin that hasn't finished its tech, has no new developers, hasn't added any new exchanges start to surge huge when bitcoin was also surging. Now if bitcoin surges that usually mean altcoins take a beating. It surges to 2000 sats and 3 million in volume in no time.

It's like saying a guy just broke the running one mile distance world record while running against  a hurricane force wind . He did that without some unnatural assistance. Would you actually believe that happened.

If you believe that this surge is caused by market forces and not a large bag holder using a bot you are one naive investor. I've seen this happen before so I know how it works. Of course a large whale is using a bot to manipulate the price.

You better hope the whale doesn't turn off the bot and cause the price to crash because if you buy into the dump when he dumps his large bag you'll be holding empty bags while he's running off with the loot.
Listen newbie with ALL posts that are negative/against XBY...

Let me explain you why you should not accuse anyone unless you actually have evidence. All you gave us is some kind of evidense to your accusation that has alternative explanation. For example: why XBY kept it's price... hmm.. just because they had good news in their update that made prople to buy more and because volume is still small enough few persons that entered with relatively small ammounts to keep and raise price.
Alternative explanation of your "evidences" can be easily provided as they are actually your opinions based on your interpitation of facts only, so please take your FUD elsewhere but based on your post history... I think this is your main objective , to spread FUD here, so I guess we stuck with you.

skatola

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

The fact that it was trading for month at below 200 sats with  low volume around 50k per day. Bitcoin started to surge and every other coin went down except xby. How could a coin that hasn't finished its tech, has no new developers, hasn't added any new exchanges start to surge huge when bitcoin was also surging. Now if bitcoin surges that usually mean altcoins take a beating. It surges to 2000 sats and 3 million in volume in no time.

You better hope the whale doesn't turn off the bot and cause the price to crash because if you buy into the dump when he dumps his large bag you'll be holding empty bags while he's running off with the loot.

Let me explain you why you should not accuse anyone unless you actually have evidence. All you gave us is some kind of evidense to your accusation that has alternative explanation. For example: why XBY kept it's price... hmm.. just because they had good news in their update that made prople to buy more and because volume is still small enough few persons that entered with relatively small ammounts to keep and raise price.
Alternative explanation of your "evidences" can be easily provided as they are actually your opinions based on your interpitation of facts only, so please take your FUD elsewhere but based on your post history... I think this is your main objective , to spread FUD here, so I guess we stuck with you.

No need to be rude with him imho, he's concern is legit.
But i think the xby price up is caused from the massive marketing campaign did this month, as u can see in the month of december we had an huge increment of visibility, huge news and a lot of important objective to achieve soon (final node testnet, xcite amazing client etc) and that is started before the price rising, so i think this is the real reason for the price pump.
If after that some whale are entered in xby and is playing with bots for control the price...well it's possible, but i don't think this is the reason for this pump.
skatola

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:27:28 PM

You know dam well this coin is being manipulated by a whale you lowlife. You can run your mouth all you want but experienced investors have seen this before.

This coin was doing absolutely nothing for months and then all of a sudden with no explanation skyrockets while most altcoins don't. Stop your running your fat mouth you scumbag and start telling the truth. Youre a piece of human excrement that could care less about anyone except letting other people hold your fucking empty bags. Youre probably in on the pump and dump scam.

still, no need to be rude : )
i'm in this coin since may, this coin is never be "absolutely nothing", we was simply far away from objectives, now borz and devs are close to achieve some objectives and keep their word, that's the difference.
this is no "all sudden with no explanation" if you was here from the beginning, we walk for a long path to achieve this, or at least i think this.
coinnewb1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:28:50 PM

can someone help me with my wallet, it is stuck on syncing for hours now after i reinstall windows.
yosir

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

No need to be rude with him imho, he's concern is legit.
But i think the xby price up is caused from the massive marketing campaign did this month, as u can see in the month of december we had an huge increment of visibility, huge news and a lot of important objective to achieve soon (final node testnet, xcite amazing client etc) and that is started before the price rising, so i think this is the real reason for the price pump.
If after that some whale are entered in xby and is playing with bots for control the price...well it's possible, but i don't think this is the reason for this pump.
It was no concern but specific accusation, pattern of negativity towards XBY is well displayed in his post history.
People that their only objective is to hurt the project  by spreading FUD deserve this approach. Any valid concern should be voiced as concern and not accusation. If you here from beginning just remember all the FUD that was around CCR and Borz... I believe that I am one of the oldest members here and I can spot pattern of some people...
Everyone who wants to add value to project - welcome, relevant concerns - more than welcome but cheap manipulations, FUD and false accusations - you can finish the sentense yourself...
fallenkeith72

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:00:35 PM

Actually to be fair, it's not just XBY that's up, pretty much every alt that's been around a while and has a active community is up this month. I think it's related more to people investing in new technology to try and get bigger gains now that bitcoin is slowing down a bit. I doubt that it's a single person since it's held the floor price pretty well. Normally when there's a pump and dump, it will happen very very rapidly(take a look at Alphabit's PD, or several others), but the growth has been holding, so I think XBY will probably keep growing. perhaps some people will take some profits when it reaches new ATHs, but overall, it will most likely hit $1 sometime in the near future.
skatola

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:21:13 PM

It was no concern but specific accusation, pattern of negativity towards XBY is well displayed in his post history.
People that their only objective is to hurt the project  by spreading FUD deserve this approach. Any valid concern should be voiced as concern and not accusation. If you here from beginning just remember all the FUD that was around CCR and Borz... I believe that I am one of the oldest members here and I can spot pattern of some people...
Everyone who wants to add value to project - welcome, relevant concerns - more than welcome but cheap manipulations, FUD and false accusations - you can finish the sentense yourself...

yes i remember all of that, i left slack fot that in that period...very sad.
I don't remember who was the flamers, i just never considered they : )
every coin have some people like this, and usually more people like this is interested to spend their time for flame a project, more the project is valid : )
I'm a little investor, sadly have no much money, but i'm in for a several months and i'm worried too for how fast we growth in so few days so i can understand any doubt.
So if someone is worried for a manipulation i understand, if it's just another try for throw shit on xby it's just sad, devs are working really really hard this days, with visible result : )
coinnewb1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

Will the coming of 2018, XTRABYTES have substantial positive news? Whether to expand the trading platform plan? The author should let more people know XTRABYTES

they want bittrex and binance after mainnet
yosir

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:37:35 PM

every coin have some people like this, and usually more people like this is interested to spend their time for flame a project, more the project is valid : )
I'm a little investor, sadly have no much money, but i'm in for a several months and i'm worried too for how fast we growth in so few days so i can understand any doubt.
So if someone is worried for a manipulation i understand, if it's just another try for throw shit on xby it's just sad, devs are working really really hard this days, with visible result : )

This is valid concern in terms of percents but when you see how much money this rise requiered condidering the fact that daily volume is all movements... I think less then 1M and this is really not that much. I am positive sbout this project but the future will show if I were right. I have good record till now so I hope I am right.
skatola

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:01:40 PM

This is valid concern in terms of percents but when you see how much money this rise requiered condidering the fact that daily volume is all movements... I think less then 1M and this is really not that much. I am positive sbout this project but the future will show if I were right. I have good record till now so I hope I am right.

I hope you and we all holders are right too my friend : )
mdavidson96

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:42:28 PM

hi i'm new, can someone tell me which exchange is recommended to buy, thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: