Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment  (Read 45184 times)
Mayor20

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Well,  there are so many actually; but I will advice anyone interested in investing right now on the following; ETH, XRP, Dash, XLM and Storm. I believe in this list of 5 to turn out good.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

I'd go for Ripple. The partnership it's going to have with the banks will mean a pretty high price for mid-2018. I'm looking for XRP too, and I see high potential right there. Buy 10k XRP and split your risks with other Altcoins too, such as NEM, which are still affordable.

Sounds a good idea to split our capital to invest in same altcoins at the same time.
I dont understand why ripple such kind of centralized coin can growth so far, but in my opinion i still choose etherium as best investment.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

of course cobinhood without no doubt. it offers zero trading fees. And their exchange is really very fast. i hope it will have great future like binance.
Dekameron

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

I think ENJ coin is the best pick, because today (10.01.2018) new events have been added for ENJ coin in Cryptocurrency Calendar. As  you can see, one of them will be accomplished at the January, the second one at the end of February and the last two - at the end of March. ENJ coin is a great coin to hold short and long term (especially long term). You can confirm the events on their roadmap (link below).

https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Enjin+Coin+%28ENJ%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

Here some of the best things about ENJ coin:

#1 Currently the ETH/ENJ price is 0.00024496 ($0.32, if 1 ETH = $1317), which is absurdly low. Buy now or you may not have the chance to buy it at such price. If you don't believe me, look at the chart in coinmarketcap.

#2 Just look at their roadmap! https://enjincoin.io/ (click on Roadmap menu). Until the end of March, they will release a pack of features that will allow gamers to have the ultimate out-of-game experience in one place. Every guild of any game will be able to create their own forum with ranks of the forum members, ect. The developers will be able to build whatever they want. Why they gonna use it? Because it will bring them money. Search for any other project and show me a better roadmap for the upcoming 2 months. There is more - the roadmap for Q2, Q3 and Q4 is even better, but I wont mention the features, because there are a lot of time till then.

#3 They have 18.7 million registered and 3.5 million active gamers with 250,000 gaming communities across thousands of games. They have 12 millions global visits and 52 millions global views per months (as of August 2017) on their website. What is that mean? It means that ENJ coin will be adopted much faster than any other coin, because when they put one big heading on their website "Enjin Coin is here. Come and try it.", the people who will buy ENJ coin will multiply enormously.

#4 Minecraft

#5 The use of ENJ coin. Do you know d2jsp gold? Well, if not, here's a short summary - they offer the so called "gold" which is a currency which can be traded for items. The trade is happening in game and the gold is transferred in the website. You can use the gold to trade for different games, e.g. sell item in Diablo II and buy items in World of Warcraft for the gold you've earned. I've used it and they have a lot of gamers trading. Well ENJ coin will replace that with better and modern solution. You can't get scammed or whatever. You will have a super good looking design for item trading. This will be future of game trading, I'm sure. Just wait, like I do. I know it will become mainstream.

#6 The logo and the colors. You haven't notice it, I'm sure, but there is a hidden mind trick for marketing. The use of colors. The combination of colors can determine if a product is well received by the majority. And I think ENJ have one hell of a pick.
DobiDoba

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

SHIFT have the product. big one
dminvest

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

I am going to copy one of my previous posts:

and SO YOU DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU PEOPLE ABOUT NEBLIO AND XSPEC BEFORE

You can check my post history

1. Waves - fastest and most scalable blockchain in the world

2. Neblio - ETH with 8 programming languages. Already started to boom in price!

3. SpectreCoin - it has already had a minor explosion, soon to be the next Monero. Basically its a Monero on PoS, but will have first ever in crypto Stealth Staking. Easily 100$ price per coin in 2018

If first 2 are relatively known as both are TOP10 now and especially NEBLIO has gained x10 this month as a starter I will talk about "PoS Monero" anonymous currency that will have something in its sleeve that will surprise crypto world

and I ve already answered about XSPEC in another thread and will try repeat and clarify myself for any newcomers passing by, as I am a big believer in the project:

XSPEC's professional 15+ years cryptographers are preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses in Q2 2018.
Technical document will follow ofc.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addresses

I agree

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

I am going to copy one of my previous posts:

and SO YOU DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU PEOPLE ABOUT NEBLIO AND XSPEC BEFORE

You can check my post history

1. Waves - fastest and most scalable blockchain in the world

2. Neblio - ETH with 8 programming languages. Already started to boom in price!

3. SpectreCoin - it has already had a minor explosion, soon to be the next Monero. Basically its a Monero on PoS, but will have first ever in crypto Stealth Staking. Easily 100$ price per coin in 2018

If first 2 are relatively known as both are TOP10 now and especially NEBLIO has gained x10 this month as a starter I will talk about "PoS Monero" anonymous currency that will have something in its sleeve that will surprise crypto world

and I ve already answered about XSPEC in another thread and will try repeat and clarify myself for any newcomers passing by, as I am a big believer in the project:

XSPEC's professional 15+ years cryptographers are preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses in Q2 2018.
Technical document will follow ofc.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addresses

I agree

Excellent comment from RKh, he did a great job here with his suggestions and he
presented it for us here. Thank you RKh.
   All your suggestions are great, Waves and XSpec are projects I am familiar with,
Neblio and SpectreCoin are new for me, but I like how you described them, I will
take a better look on them after your suggestion.
   I invested some of my money in Ethereum week ago or more, that is my long-term
investment. Along with some other alt-coins and tokens that I have. CSNO and WRC
are handling good after just couple months, and I think in a year or two they will worth
much more then they worth now, we need to give them time and space.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elma

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

All your suggestions are great, Waves and XSpec are projects I am familiar with,
Neblio and SpectreCoin are new for me, but I like how you described them, I will
take a better look on them after your suggestion.

Spectrecoin and xspec are the same coin.

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

PRL
DRGN
DTR
BLUE
QLINK
DBC

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

This is a guess really:

Nav coin: Their dev is sound, they are releasing anonymous Dapps platform this year and ramping up marketing.

Oyster Pearl: Now this could be a problem if they dont deliver, but if they do you wil have your nice x100 I guess.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ragejmb

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

Binance is a perfect coin for long term. The Exchange is quite perfect and you have to pay 50% less fees when you pay with bnb. I believe this concept will work! Also Oyster Pearl has a very good roadmap with a nice structure and future based concept. These two coins are my favourites for long term invests.
Also take a look at Voise...seems like a nice project to me.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

I think the best coins for long term investments are ethereum and bitcoin. For now, I think ethereum have a really high price and it is not suitable to buy. Contrary on that, in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is suitable for buying now.
koYnsta

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

there are still a lot good longterm opportunities out there for sure. cryptoworld is just at its beginning. imo XSPEC with its leading tech and world class devs is one of those opportunities among the anon coins.
afriace

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

I suggest you can buy some big marketcap coin such as ETH, Waves, NEO.
For a more risky investment you can take a look at the coins under top 50 with low marketcap. There you find the hidden gems with possibly 10x or more. The top altcoins are a good and safe investment. But it´s harder for them to get 10x profits like low marketcap coins. But watch out there are lots of shitcoins getting pumped.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

I think the best coins for long term investments are ethereum and bitcoin. For now, I think ethereum have a really high price and it is not suitable to buy. Contrary on that, in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is suitable for buying now.

Aside from Ethereum (ETH), don't forget to include Monero (XMR), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), RaiBlocks (XRB) and Cardano (ADA). They are currently in the Top 10 of the cryptocurrency market and all have shown signs of potential to rise up even further. I haven't included Bitcoin Cash (BCC) since the increase of its price was more of a hype rather than the usual build from scratch and be successful type of project, as we can see,  it's market value halted for months now and might goes on for much longer. I don't see any price surge until another Segwit2x comes around.
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

Spectrecoin (xspec) because it is the most anonymous coin.
  Here is a comparison with other "anonymous" coins such as CloakCoin, Pivx, Monero, Verge, DeepOnion. https://altcoinwiki.org/en/SpectreCoin
   This coin is not a fork and has an isolated unique code

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

I think everyone has some reasons of choosing altcoin for long team investment ,as for me, i think Ethereum; litcoin and dash are good.
ETH -It will be the major part of my long-term portfolio possibly reaching 50% of my crypto stack. It is the first cryptocurrency which has actually working smart contracts, huge and still growing community, and it has the best team in terms of quality and quantity. This coin here to stay even though it is riskier than Bitcoin due to its complexity.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

I think ethereum and neo is all good for longterm investment. Also while you are having NEO, you are gaining GAS too. You should avoid very popular coins because if you miss the dump time you'll lose most of your investment.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:50:41 PM

I am so optimist for the crypto-currency and the future of the market.
I definitely think one day, the mass adoption will be there. And us, cryptocrazy, will be very happy.
1. Stream
2. Ark
3. Golem
4. TenX
5. Nexus
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

I would suggest Ethereum as the best altcoin next to bitcoin. If you want some more potential altcoins, you may consider Litecoin, Ripple and Cardano. Suggest you to set a target like until what period the investment should be and plan accordingly to buy these altcoins. Never get panic if the coin price goes down in between, it would bounce back again ans it's a part of trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: