Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange  (Read 51477 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

I saw the ico board i think you can add how many LNK sold or left so that any one investor see what happen if there many left LNK.

If all LNK Tokens are sold it will automatically close, however there have exchanged over 3477.000000 LNK Tokens until now.

But i think much better to post an information to ico board so that every investor they know how many token left or sold out. Because every time i join ico i saw in there board how many token sold or left.
And thank you for information that 3477 lnk are sold.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

Hi
Feeling great
after seeing escrow development for link crowdfund.
And now the potencial
investors will start feeling
more comfortable to help for   building the links.

Thank you Op for acting
very early regarding on escrow development.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

I don't understand this whole concept.  I can go to veldtgold.com and buy silver rounds for (right now) $17.30 an ounce, pay with BTC and get free shipping.  This seems like a huge pain in the ass!!

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:10:43 PM

Ethereum.link ANN translated to portuguese

All portuguese speakers people are welcome to join us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900118

Deja (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

Ethereum.link ANN translated to portuguese

All portuguese speakers people are welcome to join us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900118

Translation has been added to OP

Thank you very much.

I don't understand this whole concept.  I can go to veldtgold.com and buy silver rounds for (right now) $17.30 an ounce, pay with BTC and get free shipping.  This seems like a huge pain in the ass!!

With the $LKNS Link Silver Token you'll be able to buy Silver from any part of world, fast and if you want to sell it back; you will be able to do it quickly just like selling Bitcoin or Ether.

Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:13:22 PM

what's about social media bounty? 
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:51:02 AM

Chinese ANN is up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900498.msg18862109#msg18862109
emailed you regarding the website translation.
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:20:17 AM

Chinese ANN is up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900498.msg18862109#msg18862109

Hello, I did not get your email.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

I don't understand this whole concept.  I can go to veldtgold.com and buy silver rounds for (right now) $17.30 an ounce, pay with BTC and get free shipping.  This seems like a huge pain in the ass!!

With the $LKNS Link Silver Token you'll be able to buy Silver from any part of world, fast and if you want to sell it back; you will be able to do it quickly just like selling Bitcoin or Ether.

So you are buying a silver contract not bullion that is shipped to you?

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:22:18 PM

i translated the ann in italian as requested 29th april Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1892388
Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:46:32 PM

Users buy a contract Token that includes rights for reedeming into physical silver if wanted.

Differences between buying normal phyisical versus LNKS Silver token are:

Silver:

You cannot sell it back easily and/or without losing a high % of its value.

You take high risks by storing it by yourself, in case of renting a vault you pay additional costs.

By moving it between locations you take additional risks. (if high amount is involved)

Link Silver:

You can do day trade as selling or buying works in the same way like any crypto-currency.

You do not need to store it, our contractors manage that.

You can transfer them to a friend just like sending a crypto-currency.

If you need silver for industrial or manufacture usage in which case you'll need the mere metal instead of just to store it as an investment: LNK silver can be redeemed and you get the physical silver working as any other silver provider.

Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:55:31 PM

Hello, I did not get your email.

Hi
Our team has responded to current website translation requests.

i translated the ann in italian as requested 29th april Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1892388

Thank you, your link has been added to OP.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:10:58 PM

I don't understand this whole concept.  I can go to veldtgold.com and buy silver rounds for (right now) $17.30 an ounce, pay with BTC and get free shipping.  This seems like a huge pain in the ass!!

Users buy a contract Token that includes rights for reedeming into physical silver if wanted.

Silver:

You take high risks by storing it by yourself, in case of renting a vault you pay additional costs.

By moving it between locations you take additional risks. (if high amount is involved)

Link Silver:

You can do day trade as selling or buying works in the same way like any crypto-currency.

If you need silver for industrial or manufacture usage in which case you'll need the mere metal instead of just to store it as an investment: LNK silver can be redeemed and you get the physical silver working as any other silver provider.

But like so many coins/tokens out there.  The DEVs run off with the assets and the buyers have nothing.  The difference for bullion (plain rounds), is about 4%.  Buy at spot, sell at 96% of spot.  What governs your business?  How do people know you aren't going to cash out and run?

eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

Hi
Feeling great
after seeing escrow development for link crowdfund.
And now the potencial
investors will start feeling
more comfortable to help for   building the links.

Thank you Op for acting
very early regarding on escrow development.

Hi
Just wondering
how an important up-date get
disappear without any kind of explanation?
What's going on with
the vission of bringing silver on ether Blockchain!
After seeing that escrow development post welcome
the dessioin.
My post was releted
only with escrow Announment.
But now that post aren't available. And no explanation
as well for giving me bigger surprise!

Thanks!

Chikako

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:36:58 AM

Silver:

Link Silver:

But like so many coins/tokens out there.  The DEVs run off with the assets and the buyers have nothing.  The difference for bullion (plain rounds), is about 4%.  Buy at spot, sell at 96% of spot.  What governs your business?  How do people know you aren't going to cash out and run?

lol, if you want silver to store in the back of your home just go to your nearest store and buy it, why those silly questions on a  crypto project
jessicadrewd

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:14:59 AM

hi, just invested a little more on this one, let's link ether!
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:19:34 AM

Silver:

Link Silver:

But like so many coins/tokens out there.  The DEVs run off with the assets and the buyers have nothing.  The difference for bullion (plain rounds), is about 4%.  Buy at spot, sell at 96% of spot.  What governs your business?  How do people know you aren't going to cash out and run?

lol, if you want silver to store in the back of your home just go to your nearest store and buy it, why those silly questions on a  crypto project
I think his concern is the cost per coin, it doesn't make sense realistically at current pricing.  It would be cheaper to buy silver and then store it at a bank at this moment.

jessicadrewd

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

I think his concern is the cost per coin, it doesn't make sense realistically at current pricing.  It would be cheaper to buy silver and then store it at a bank at this moment.

Well you aren't buying silver, you are buying shares from silver trading market and other markets/links with other companies integrating ethereum LNK, that what that token is, silver token is not for sale now and when it does, its price will be pegged to silver
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:34:52 AM

I think his concern is the cost per coin, it doesn't make sense realistically at current pricing.  It would be cheaper to buy silver and then store it at a bank at this moment.

Well you aren't buying silver, you are buying shares from silver trading market and other markets/links with other companies integrating ethereum LNK, that what that token is, silver token is not for sale now and when it does, its price will be pegged to silver
I understand, I'm just saying the first thing people will be thinking is due to a backing of 36% silver for each coin.  Its going to be assumed this is only for silver, not an ecosystem coin.

jessicadrewd

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:40:43 AM

I understand, I'm just saying the first thing people will be thinking is due to a backing of 36% silver for each coin.  Its going to be assumed this is only for silver, not an ecosystem coin.

well yes, maybe later they can add another 36% from another asset and so on, it would be great, but it will be bsed on ICO price since if after-ico price gets doubled the math could not work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: