Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange  (Read 51474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:27:15 PM

seem great project, i think this is will be great time to invest, the highest technology of this coin give some great feature.
i hope bittrex or poloniex can add this coin Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

thank you for accepting me here in the campaigns , i am hoping that this campaign will be successful! long live eth lnk! thanks to the generous managers and dev of these campaign.
linkmanager

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 05:37:30 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 04:32:27 AM by linkmanager

Hi

Filipino translation done. Kindly check and validate. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1908401.0

Thank you.

Validated and added.

wow 317 btc reached!
Congratulations!
Amazing ICO, run without any problem. Hopefully you will got success too like the other project ( WeTrust, Matchpool, Taas and others. )  Smiley

We believe we'll get more and more investors in and hopefully we will match or surpass investment amount (reaching our max cap) the projects you've mentioned in the upcoming days.
jessicadrewd

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:37:24 AM

I read the OP in depth and was truly impressed with this project, especially concerning the SILVER backing of the tokens. So I decided to invest and take part in the 15% bonus also. I wish I had read about it earlier to catch the 25% but better to be in now than not at all. I am just waiting for my BTC to hopefully confirm as I paid extra advanced fee. I also decided to join the Signature campaign and hope I get accepted. I hope the project reaches the pinnacles of success. I will try to purchase more as finances allow.

The concept of silver used is still rare and is seen with one eye by some people but I see this is a good opportunity because of its unique nature is able to provide a good interest for further development.

Congrats guys, hope you will end up distributing the whole total of 55,000 LNK.
I will closely watch this project, investors are very aggressive on this one.

Don't hesitate to get involved because of the limitations of the tokens provided and the significant increase from investors will make it a success this year.

I see Silver as a great asset at this point, more even than gold, silver has much more room to grow so I see this as a great decision by link project.
Deja (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 01:51:27 AM

thank you for accepting me here in the campaigns , i am hoping that this campaign will be successful! long live eth lnk! thanks to the generous managers and dev of these campaign.

No problem, the managers love what they do and Link is being run with passion.

R2-D2R2

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:34:37 AM

Roll Eyes These ICO's 90% fail might as well call it Premine heaven
minion1000

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:04:49 AM

I hope I can get a chance to get in on somthing big, this looks great so tommarow I will purchase coin and get in.
jessicadrewd

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:51:01 AM

Roll Eyes These ICO's 90% fail might as well call it Premine heaven

Why do you think this project has better chances to make premine than any other ico outhere. this is a good trolling.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:14:34 AM

Now they raised 50% not bad i think this project become successful because the result its been 2 weeks they sold 50% LNK and they have more weeks before ico finish.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:32:31 AM

I read the OP in depth and was truly impressed with this project, especially concerning the SILVER backing of the tokens. So I decided to invest and take part in the 15% bonus also. I wish I had read about it earlier to catch the 25% but better to be in now than not at all. I am just waiting for my BTC to hopefully confirm as I paid extra advanced fee. I also decided to join the Signature campaign and hope I get accepted. I hope the project reaches the pinnacles of success. I will try to purchase more as finances allow.

The concept of silver used is still rare and is seen with one eye by some people but I see this is a good opportunity because of its unique nature is able to provide a good interest for further development.

Don't hesitate to get involved because of the limitations of the tokens provided and the significant increase from investors will make it a success this year.

I see Silver as a great asset at this point, more even than gold, silver has much more room to grow so I see this as a great decision by link project.

Kinda agree on this, with a limited supply and demand flocking in, I can see the token having a high price.  Aside from that this token is backed up by one of the important commodities, so I guess  this project will definitely a success (note 50% had already been raised).
sana98212

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:20:25 AM

I remember when digix had their crowdsale and everyone was buying, currently most eth token icos are still being completely sold and this may be not the exception.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:05:57 AM

Now they raised 50% not bad i think this project become successful because the result its been 2 weeks they sold 50% LNK and they have more weeks before ico finish.

That was fast indeed. My Wife wants to do a blog review and join the blog contest but she is away from Home for a few days so when she comes back she will try to write one up. Is there maybe a chance to give all blog writers maybe a small bounty just for entering and the big winners their prize? That way all decent blog entries get something for their time, as opposed just two writers? Just an idea I wanted to put forward. Maybe give every accepted entry 1 LINK? Videos also rank high on Google, so maybe a small video entry list in different languages could be done as well? I am sure for one LINK people would do a video. I could make one in Chinese. Smiley 

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:24:58 AM

No problem, the managers love what they do and Link is being run with passion.
Yes, I agreed  the project campaign of of ethereum link as I can see was very promising and I know it will gonna be
succeed to their plans. I am wishing so much that this project will grow more in the near future. cheers! Cheesy
kawasaki5050

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

Japanese community will be interested in this project that asset of Ethereum. So I would like to make Japanese translation, could you accept me?
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:01:36 PM

Kinda agree on this, with a limited supply and demand flocking in, I can see the token having a high price.  Aside from that this token is backed up by one of the important commodities, so I guess  this project will definitely a success (note 50% had already been raised).

Every second coin has a limited supply but sometimes demand will not flock toward it, so the key point is how much of a value if any does it add to the crypto industry, what know-hows does it offer and how does it contribute to the design of altcoin environment. What it aims to is quite hard to pull off under the current conditions although is not impossible.
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:17:41 PM

Hi,

I made the French translation, but Syahril stole my work and published it.

The right French ANN is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907265.0.
You can check the truth of my words by checking publication date of the topics.
Thank you.

Help us kicking this bounty stealer out! He can't even speak French.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Arpetuos
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:46:24 PM

Japanese community will be interested in this project that asset of Ethereum. So I would like to make Japanese translation, could you accept me?

Hopefully you will be acceptes but im not sure that your previous rank for the translation will be okay
 But you may also try to apply, buddy.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:26:09 PM

Hi,

I made the French translation, but Syahril stole my work and published it.

The right French ANN is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907265.0.
You can check the truth of my words by checking publication date of the topics.
Thank you.

Help us kicking this bounty stealer out! He can't even speak French.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Arpetuos
I looked into both thread and I found yours to be the first one posted so there's a high chance that he copied your work.

Congratulations on the project for earning some btc on their ICO. The progress is slow but once investors sees this then they'll probably be delighted to invest here.
Waiting for this coin to be a success just like other coins or maybe go even further.
Deja (OP)

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:35:15 PM

Yes, Japanese translation is welcome, your spot is reserved.

Less than 2 days for 15% bonus to end, Make your exchange now!

Chikako

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:08:30 PM

I just sent 2 coins to this one, hope it pays great, current btc/eth rate is very low and at 0.016xx is a gold opportunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: