Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange  (Read 51474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jessicadrewd

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:20:12 AM

Which exchanges are Ethereum.link to be listed on it after ICO's over?

On one of the big 3 trading this kind of tokens.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anthhonio

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:25:30 AM

That's great, let's just buy before it gets listed

Stake Holder
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

Really powerful idea and it will help a lot in the promotion of the exchange and in the promotion of this crypto too.
i think this is just a new concept and it will help to gather a lot of people towards it.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:35:27 AM

24701 LNK has been sold, almost 50% of the total ICO coins and to think it's just a few days passed since the ICO started, a clear sign of progress to be a successful ICO, hopefully this one reach the threshold.

This is a good indication that this project ICO will be a successful one.  There is still lots of days before this ICO ends, I am sure it will be a sold out.
total 60K LNK ? i think that is too little

I believe dev have a good  reason why they have the total at 60k LNK. 

Hopefully its ico continues to grow, it seems many investors are joining in this ico
yeah it has gain a lot of interest of the the investor and the way ico is continuesly growing and grooming it will sold alot of LNK in near future until this ico end and hope for the best for your project.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:17:05 PM

How long is the signature bounty program? Can't find the details for the duration anywhere.
I think that as usual, as far as i know the bounty bounty program will running until the ICO finished, but there are any limit for participants signature bounty, just 60 participants can accepted in Ethereum.link signature campaign and the budget is only 450 LNK
More infos https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902312.msg18879291

Yes, the signature program will last until the end of ICO, 28 days left.

Either ~28 days from now or when we sold all 55K pcs of coins. We sold almost half of it. I joined their signature campaign and I think that the limit of 60 participants is really an excellent idea since other bounty campaigns don't do that. Hence, the people receive much less coins than they deserve.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

A good idea/ nice campaign, ability to used the blockchain in business is an advantages even in the small amount/ high budget because of the fast transaction and if we lucky it is easy to earn a profit.

And also to become popular in the market, the blockchain and to increase the user and population of different currency.
A great idea to use the blockchain for a business that cause in the future a advantages to cash money.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:03:36 PM

That's great, let's just buy before it gets listed

It depends on them on where do they want to put it, either they would put it on Bittrex, liquid, or poloniex. But right now, all we do have it to wait until their ICO end for us to know where are they going to put it and where we could sell it. Smiley
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:26:30 PM

This project looked innocent, I am grateful to participate in the campaign, I bought some ETH Link also, success to you and your team Dev!
Yeah right, others don't want to join the campaign because of ICO they think that the budget is not enough in their hardship, they said it consume a time. But the truth in this campaign it is enough and others are satisfied in this budget because of maximum participant needed in this campaign.

I want a successful outcome at the end for this project.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

the signature that intended for a jr member like me is not suitable, it has a more characters than the max character for my account. Please fix Thanks Smiley
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

the signature that intended for a jr member like me is not suitable, it has a more characters than the max character for my account. Please fix Thanks Smiley

Only thing you can do is to wait. The manager said they will fix it ASAP.

You sure you allow jr member because i don't think the codes are appropriate.
yes, have some error on bb code
will fix ASAP  Smiley

This project looked innocent, I am grateful to participate in the campaign, I bought some ETH Link also, success to you and your team Dev!
Yeah right, others don't want to join the campaign because of ICO they think that the budget is not enough in their hardship, they said it consume a time. But the truth in this campaign it is enough and others are satisfied in this budget because of maximum participant needed in this campaign.

I want a successful outcome at the end for this project.
Correct. We don't need that much honestly. Others are just overdramatic and want millions of dollars for every single altcoin out there. We all know that millions of dollars will not always be achieved. There's a coin out there that only got 0.02BTC for their crowdsale, I would not mention their name. Good thing new ICOs are putting a limit on their supply. Some have a limit on their supply for crowdsale as well but it's too unrealistic, thus, it's still like they don't have any limit at all.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:47:52 PM

It a great opportunity to every one to join in this campaign, since the ICO in this campaign is not too big like other campaign they have an advantages. Then list of participant is limited that's the reason why others make a big profit. They have small amount of budget but every one earn a bunch of gift.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:03:40 PM

A good idea/ nice campaign, ability to used the blockchain in business is an advantages even in the small amount/ high budget because of the fast transaction and if we lucky it is easy to earn a profit.

And also to become popular in the market, the blockchain and to increase the user and population of different currency.
A great idea to use the blockchain for a business that cause in the future a advantages to cash money.

In our society they look only for the price or profit that will be possible income not in the opportunity. My friend is correct, that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin/altcoin and learn first where you can get a better opportunity. And that's the reason why I join in this campaign. I see that it has low ICO(enough for harwork that you do) but I think the budget will increase in the other day. More days need to wait until the campaign will finish so that chances to get profit is not illusion.

choppork

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:50:15 PM

In our society they look only for the price or profit that will be possible income not in the opportunity. My friend is correct, that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin/altcoin and learn first where you can get a better opportunity. And that's the reason why I join in this campaign. I see that it has low ICO(enough for harwork that you do) but I think the budget will increase in the other day. More days need to wait until the campaign will finish so that chances to get profit is not illusion.

Ultimately, people go for something that will give them more profit. You're saying that we should look for better opportunities. But then again better opportunities would lead to even better opportunities, then ultimately lead to more profits.

It a great opportunity to every one to join in this campaign, since the ICO in this campaign is not too big like other campaign they have an advantages. Then list of participant is limited that's the reason why others make a big profit. They have small amount of budget but every one earn a bunch of gift.

Having a limit in the number of participants alone wouldn't necessarily give "gifts" to everyone since the limit can be of high number. Luckily, this campaign only accepts 60 people. But, unfortunately, the reward is kind of low as well. It's alright I guess. It's not as high as other campaign but the coin can pump up when it's finally on the exchange sites anyway. So it's still good but you have to wait for a good opportunity to dump your bounty coins.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:51:26 PM

Then what are we going to look up to here? the opportunity? yeah I guess, the opportunity to earn big because before we join some random Altcoin Signature Campaign here, we need to read about their project and other information that will help us to know if they project is good enough for us to earn bigger profits even in just a short time.
danman87

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:41:25 PM

I believe 450 LNK plus the additional 100 just added is not a low reward, if you do the math it is almost 10 BTC, and if eth/btc rate goes higher it will be more, idk what campaigns are you seeing but this one looks great.
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:03:10 PM

I believe 450 LNK plus the additional 100 just added is not a low reward, if you do the math it is almost 10 BTC, and if eth/btc rate goes higher it will be more, idk what campaigns are you seeing but this one looks great.
It really isn't a bad rate since the participants allowed is just limited. And the price of LNK is based on ETH and just as what you've said, ETH price may increase just like before.

I hope the project goes success with the slow investments coming it may reach the max cap but it will take too long. If only big investors will see these because this really is a good one being backed by physical silver by devs.
By the way, why 9% bonus rather than 10% .
crazycatwoman03

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:16:32 PM

Maybe you are right about that. Others are uncertain of joining since this ICO is not that big but having limited number of participants will be an advantage. As you can see, few are joining because of the small fund. If this ICO will have a small number of participants and if some will not be active, there is a possibility of earning much for every remaining participants.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
crazycatwoman03

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:29:02 PM

the ICO has raised over 550k and sold almost half  out...seems to me that it will be ending early next week as the word is spreading like fire about the ICO.

Yeah I also think that it might end before the specified date. I do hope that this ICO will attract more investors before that happens. This ICO might be small but this project looks really promising. I do hope for this ICO to be successful since we will also benefit from the success of it.

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

that is a great ico guys! still many days left and this team are making all the best !

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
crazycatwoman03

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:25:04 AM

that is a great ico guys! still many days left and this team are making all the best !

They need to their best for this ICO to be successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: