Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange  (Read 51474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:45:19 AM

so many investors who join this project, they both hope that this project can be successful and become a big project later
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:26:43 AM

till when does this campaign will run? i hope that this will be successful hoping that the dev and its managers might pays us and be true to the campaign, this would be my first campaign therefore i will join this campaign till the end, but when does it is?

Campaigns will run until the end of ICO (June 10th) or once all tokens are sold.

Nice update, even you have a negative trust your active and everyone gives you an update and answer from there questions.
I hope that this campaign is legit and I will participate in this campaign until the end, just prove it to others that this is true.
That’s the thing with this one, people don’t really complain as much when the Dev’s aren’t active for a short period during the planning of the ICO token distribution after the ICO has finished gathering up the money from investors. The Dev here actually gives us a few updates every so often, I hope that it stays like that.
Right, they are back fighter, but dev's answered the questions when she/he is active.
The ICO is still increase, if it is not true why other investor invest in this project? Last week they put negative trust to dev but when I see the updated spreadsheet more user become active, and all those are sr. member, they don't give time if this is scam! But they continued to join in this campaign.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:26:28 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 10:39:57 AM by crazycatwoman03

so many investors who join this project, they both hope that this project can be successful and become a big project later
That's true, even the budget increase more people bash dev's about fund that use in this project. But how they know that it is scam were investor is still invest for this project? About the budget just explain about the process on how it is true! The only they need is to prove that it is legit.
I hope this will true and after the campaign the budget will be distributed depends on their shares.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:40:37 AM

I really think that the ICO will be a success because the community is involved in it. With more suggestions going into this project it makes it much more easier for people to get new features implemented into their LNK software. We can only see how big it will be when the ICO finishes around a couple of weeks from now.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:29:37 PM

For what is happening now into price of ethereum was honestly good it was 0.074BTC per/ ethereum which is equivalent now in LNK 0.0246BTC each. Which I saw it is really going to be having a success ico.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:20:31 PM

how much do you think the price will go after the ico?

I think it will be slightly higher than 2.5 eth because ico movement is very good and will show in market next month. This can also be a positive proof of the prejudice of red trust to developers by dt2.
that is great point, not much bonus and bounty so i think the coin could be much more then ico price. thanks to dev team , also i invested some btc so hope it will be great investment!
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:21:33 PM

I think it will be slightly higher than 2.5 eth because ico movement is very good and will show in market next month. This can also be a positive proof of the prejudice of red trust to developers by dt2.
that is great point, not much bonus and bounty so i think the coin could be much more then ico price. thanks to dev team , also i invested some btc so hope it will be great investment!
The price of LNK might be pretty high because of the small amount of coins that it has and if the ICO is a success the hype that is around it will grow larger since well-known people are already commenting about it. Just a few more weeks then until we see Ethereum.link’s progress.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:33:37 PM

The price of LNK might be pretty high because of the small amount of coins that it has and if the ICO is a success the hype that is around it will grow larger since well-known people are already commenting about it. Just a few more weeks then until we see Ethereum.link’s progress.
it is and it will be..the one in a kind . spread the word and make it even better..Ethereum is rocketing to moon
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:12:11 PM

I agree, LNK total is small compared to other coins that have average of 100m token.  I think with this number and amount invested to this token, the price of LNK will be high.  Aside from that the promotion seems working great to this ICO.
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:36:53 PM

Let's go link, great company growing we're seeing, from the marketing process to the ICO growth, we're all great!

I just saw there are few hours left to get 9% bonus

"LNK Equivalent: 30,090.47 LNKs"

The amount of coins that is invested in the project is pretty high, it is not too late for the newer people to invest in it if they wanted to. I am going to wait a little bit before purchasing the coin because I am not a fan of ICO investing for personal reasons.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:15:21 AM

do you think guys this project will be listed on bittrex?
I have strong belief that they will list LNK because ICO is getting lots of investment right now and I think all tokens available for ICO will be sold out by end of ICO. That could be enough for them to list LNK there and even few more platforms like liqui and c-cex may list it after ICO.

yes i agree with you , and i hoping this too, let us join this campaign and support this till the end. i put trust in this, im hoping that this campaign will pay us when the campaign will end also.
Same to you, I will participate in this campaign until the end, I'm in postive side to success this project, not for the campaign but also in the list of participant who support and waits for their stakes when it ends.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jessicadrewd

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:41:35 AM

Great opportunities coming ahead for Link, getting silver into the chain is very innovative and have a bigger space to grow since it's cheaper than gold and more undervalued ,  Linking Desk can get digital silver for everyone.
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

Whom shall I contact regarding translations?

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:21:48 AM

do you think guys this project will be listed on bittrex?
I have strong belief that they will list LNK because ICO is getting lots of investment right now and I think all tokens available for ICO will be sold out by end of ICO. That could be enough for them to list LNK there and even few more platforms like liqui and c-cex may list it after ICO.

yes i agree with you , and i hoping this too, let us join this campaign and support this till the end. i put trust in this, im hoping that this campaign will pay us when the campaign will end also.
Same to you, I will participate in this campaign until the end, I'm in postive side to success this project, not for the campaign but also in the list of participant who support and waits for their stakes when it ends.
if yuo think they are not many coin so for sure it will be good price just after the ico ! Dev team is doing great job

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:36:30 AM

Announcement: People The Owner of this scammy projects have paid many forum members and some are even my friends, they are that is why supporting them. They are true scam, dont invest into LINK. You will regret if you Invest. They tried to open a competetion but when they were unable to give money for escrow they deleted the thread, i think they have got some green accounts working for them to scam people
any accusation must bring some solid proof to be credible, an accusation without an evidence is just a mere word and no one will bother to give attention unless they are some one like you----gossipers.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:55:39 AM

Announcement: People The Owner of this scammy projects have paid many forum members and some are even my friends, they are that is why supporting them. They are true scam, dont invest into LINK. You will regret if you Invest. They tried to open a competetion but when they were unable to give money for escrow they deleted the thread, i think they have got some green accounts working for them to scam people

You may be drunk, soon realize!
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

Your only a newbie, it will be very hard for the community here to believe in you. And moreover, you are accusing without any valid proof of evidences. And for you able to know verbal is different for what you are talking about.
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:54:40 PM

I will wait and see
Iwannacry

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” - Warren Buffet

I think this is the opportunity to invest into the project which has controversial like this.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

I asked the DEV questions on proof of the amount of BTC really collected and the post was deleted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: