Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange  (Read 51474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Victory33

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

getting listed on polo is a tough task to do but since the other cryptos made it, then why we couldn't do it too?
bittrex or polo is the best exchange for this token to do the initial trading when this one launches.

Polo might list after some time if this project will be VERY successful, bittrex might list if the dev will pay some good money to the exchange owners Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:38:43 PM

Already 1 million USD was collected tand only 14 days remaining for ICO. I think remaining half of tokens will be sold before that date.

Bittrex may list link when launched, being optimistic  Wink
Polo is not out of the realm of possibilities either. This is a good project. Hopefully, the dev team has sent out some feelers to Polo. A listing there would be killer.
Getting listed on POLO is not quite easy like getting listed in some exchanger where they will add any coin for some fees. Same goes to get listed in bittrex, polo is really choosy compared to bittrex and they are known for instantly listing good coins. So don't expect any pre-announcement for this..

true! it is not bad to aim on polo but for now, it is hard for a coin to be lsted in there unless you meet their standards and qualifications. compared to bittrex nd liqui, they are the only exchange that has a good reputation and can easily list a coin to their exchange.
Hopefully after the success of ico, LINK can be in exchange bittrex or poloniex. Because 2 exchanges are very good in my opinion

a lot coin want to get listed on poloniex but we know it's not easy, bittrex is a good exchange too if LINK can get listed there
Bittrex and liqui will be better to add  first to get some attention for other active traders I will look this coin where it will go. BTW when the ICO will finish?
I think june 10 when ico will finish i hope it will be successful and all the token are sold before the ico ends. I agree to that you have point that will be better if they add first to liqui or bittrex.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 04:42:20 PM

I am sure the Developers will find the appropriate place where the tokens can be traded and such. I just want to see it becoming a success in years to come and am not looking at being short sited to dump on exchanges as soon as we receive our tokens. I invested here in the hope that it would gain value over time with development. I did not invest here as a short term speculator.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
JungleBook

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:19:40 PM

Poloniex is pretty tough to get into. Waves still hadn't even made it in, I'd be surprised to see lnk in for a long wile!
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:40:28 AM

let's just wait while doing our part for this token, i'm sure that the dev and the team had their well-studied plan for the future and development of this project and we'll see them after June 10 and beyond.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:17:54 AM

Poloniex is pretty tough to get into. Waves still hadn't even made it in, I'd be surprised to see lnk in for a long wile!
Polo no
coin exchange.io more of a possibility of getting into.
uchiha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:55:52 PM

let's just wait while doing our part for this token, i'm sure that the dev and the team had their well-studied plan for the future and development of this project and we'll see them after June 10 and beyond.
We really wait until the 10th of juni it seems that this LNK will be a very big coin, and will become the trend of the most demanded coins, it looks like the developer team is already planning it
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:33:42 PM

Already 1 million USD was collected tand only 14 days remaining for ICO. I think remaining half of tokens will be sold before that date.

Polo is not out of the realm of possibilities either. This is a good project. Hopefully, the dev team has sent out some feelers to Polo. A listing there would be killer.
Getting listed on POLO is not quite easy like getting listed in some exchanger where they will add any coin for some fees. Same goes to get listed in bittrex, polo is really choosy compared to bittrex and they are known for instantly listing good coins. So don't expect any pre-announcement for this..

true! it is not bad to aim on polo but for now, it is hard for a coin to be lsted in there unless you meet their standards and qualifications. compared to bittrex nd liqui, they are the only exchange that has a good reputation and can easily list a coin to their exchange.
Hopefully after the success of ico, LINK can be in exchange bittrex or poloniex. Because 2 exchanges are very good in my opinion

a lot coin want to get listed on poloniex but we know it's not easy, bittrex is a good exchange too if LINK can get listed there
Bittrex and liqui will be better to add  first to get some attention for other active traders I will look this coin where it will go. BTW when the ICO will finish?

I agree bittrex and liqui are two good exchange, aside from the fact that polo had been a bit shady this past weeks during some altcoin pump.  I would prefer bittrex than polo, and as i read, some of the whales in polo are moving to bittrex due to what happen last few weeks.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Who here to invest in the project? Really there is a great distrust on the same, I invest a little, I hope not to disappoint!
Chikako

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:06:56 PM

Who here to invest in the project? Really there is a great distrust on the same, I invest a little, I hope not to disappoint!

I believe many, project is even on google searches ads
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

For security I'm going to get print out of all the accounts involved in this project and make record of all data, I'm really amazed at the mistrust! But this is my thing!
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:40:34 PM

I wouldn't worry so much about Bitcoin Exchanges yet. It’s well known that the people asking for Exchanges are trying to get the opportunity to dump the coin for Bitcoins. Personally, I think that Bitcoin, ETH plus LNK could go well with each other since there is more innovation with this project compared to most Alts out there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:32:53 PM

That's a very good decision sir. You will not be disappointed because this is a successful ico and I believe its price will skyrocket when it is listed on exchanges.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

I'm also a little investment, I'm optimistic this project will be a success because of the warm welcome the market when the ICO has already reached more than $1.2 m, though many project but https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php collected the most funds.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:55:30 AM

I'm also a little investment, I'm optimistic this project will be a success because of the warm welcome the market when the ICO has already reached more than $1.2 m, though many project but https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php collected the most funds.
We wait and see what are the out come of this project some are saying that dev are scammer but still many supporters and i will support it too until the ico ends. I hope that this promotion i do are not wasting time.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:47:16 AM

Correct, to be listed in polo is not that easy because of its reputation and dignity..but recently  Poloniex faced some controversies because of the transactions of their traders. I guess they fix and resolve that problem anyway.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:04:49 AM

so the ICO and the 10th July do i am correct guys?  i think at the moment 400btc is quite good result , still many days to go !
True, 400btc is actually quite good and the of ethereum now was 0.1btc÷3= 0.033btc LNK this is great actually.. hope this will continue to rise up.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:53:13 AM

We wait and see what are the out come of this project some are saying that dev are scammer but still many supporters and i will support it too until the ico ends. I hope that this promotion i do are not wasting time.

If this is a scam! What a great pity. Let's wait until the end of ico. I will also continue to support this project. Hopefully my time is not wasted for free.
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:01:49 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 05:45:30 PM by HongKong

so the ICO and the 10th July do i am correct guys?  i think at the moment 400btc is quite good result , still many days to go !
True, 400btc is actually quite good and the of ethereum now was 0.1btc÷3= 0.033btc LNK this is great actually.. hope this will continue to rise up.
Hopefully the ICO will be a successful one, I know that there is a bunch of people that are wondering if the dev's will actually launch the project though I think that the launch will happen.

roughly 400 BTC does not reall mean anything if the people don't get what they paid for.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:14:24 AM

wow can't believe that ICO is already going to end, 10 more days and the crowd sale is actually done.
Hope that our support and hard work will be paid off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: