Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange  (Read 51474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:21:49 AM

So far so good for Ethereum.link ICO. Never doubt that it can reach the minimum it needs to start and operate the project. Pretty much so excited to have participated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:14:08 AM

wow it already made 464.88 btc and the current rate for  LNK to BTC  is 0.01620 ,
can't wait for the distribution of this coin nice project by the way.
April2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:20:15 AM

So far so good for Ethereum.link ICO. Never doubt that it can reach the minimum it needs to start and operate the project. Pretty much so excited to have participated.
Yeah right, I never hesitate with this project, I saw from the start even when Deja gets negative trust but I think doesn't matter and not impact with this project.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

the minimum token amount to sell had long been reached bro, it's just 10% of the total ICO coins which is 6000, they already sold more than 32000 tokens and no doubt it's already a success, we're just waiting the scheduled date of the end of this ICO.
https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

Who here to invest in the project? Really there is a great distrust on the same, I invest a little, I hope not to disappoint!
I'm also a little investment, I'm optimistic this project will be a success because of the warm welcome the market when the ICO has already reached more than $1.2 m, though many project but https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php collected the most funds.
We wait and see what are the out come of this project some are saying that dev are scammer but still many supporters and i will support it too until the ico ends. I hope that this promotion i do are not wasting time.

If this is a scam! What a great pity. Let's wait until the end of ico. I will also continue to support this project. Hopefully my time is not wasted for free.

Even though a lot of people are saying that this is a scam I choose to still continue believing that this ICO is not and looking forward to its success since no one can really prove that it is a scam nor have a solid evidence though if it is a scam then it is a pity and waste of time but let us hope it's not.
Deja (OP)

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 05:53:06 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 06:09:14 PM by Deja

Hello Everyone,

You can find Token Details information in the next link : https://github.com/ethlink/LNKToken/wiki/Link-Project-Token

And source code of ICO contract https://github.com/RFVenter/Link-ico

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:45:26 PM

Who here to invest in the project? Really there is a great distrust on the same, I invest a little, I hope not to disappoint!
I'm also a little investment, I'm optimistic this project will be a success because of the warm welcome the market when the ICO has already reached more than $1.2 m, though many project but https://ethereum.link/ICO/stats.php collected the most funds.
We wait and see what are the out come of this project some are saying that dev are scammer but still many supporters and i will support it too until the ico ends. I hope that this promotion i do are not wasting time.

I hope that dev will prove those who accused them wrong.  I agree there are several supporter of this project and one post stated that the developer of this project are known in ethereum community.  So I do not think that they will scam people on this project.
Iwannacry

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:43:27 PM

Hello Everyone,

You can find Token Details information in the next link : https://github.com/ethlink/LNKToken/wiki/Link-Project-Token

This update show how LNK obvious is. Now we can see LNK token on ERC20 token contact by searching via address. I think this project should get more expectation from investors.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:28:03 AM

Hi guys how are you, I have a problem, I invest in the project but the balance still does not appear in my Dashboard, what do I do?
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:31:40 AM

I hope that dev will prove those who accused them wrong.  I agree there are several supporter of this project and one post stated that the developer of this project are known in ethereum community.  So I do not think that they will scam people on this project.

I am sure that those accusing this project as a scam will take back their words. They will feel like an idiot after this ICO became successful.
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:36:38 AM

Hi guys how are you, I have a problem, I invest in the project but the balance still does not appear in my Dashboard, what do I do?
you can contact dev via slack

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:22:15 AM

Total Funds Raised

BTC: 468.83

LNK Equivalent: 32,486.6 LNKs

Updates Hourly
Current Rate: LNK/BTC 0.01620
LNK/ETH: BTC Equivalent

Participants: 535

Minimum cap: 10% (6,000LNK) reached ✔

Token Sale Ending in:
09 Days 07 Hr 19 Min

Just a little bit more. In 9 days we will see if this project will prove itself to be a scam or not. If so then it will be a waste time to all who have joined this project and waste the money that they have invested. If not then it will surely slap those who are saying that it is a scam and to those who missed out because they believe it.

I'm excited with the outcome.  Grin
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:58:04 AM

If this is a scam! What a great pity. Let's wait until the end of ico. I will also continue to support this project. Hopefully my time is not wasted for free.

Even though a lot of people are saying that this is a scam I choose to still continue believing that this ICO is not and looking forward to its success since no one can really prove that it is a scam nor have a solid evidence though if it is a scam then it is a pity and waste of time but let us hope it's not.

Yes sir. Let's keep supporting the project until it's done, until the distribution of the gift. Let the rumors exist, the important thing is that the project is still running and successful. If it's really successful it's been a proof this is not a scam.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the update!

I wait until the ICO ends. More support and think positive for the project. Even I scared to continue but I have no choice, this is my choice so I'm here until it ends.

HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:27:53 AM

Total Funds Raised

Updates Hourly

Token Sale Ending in:
09 Days 07 Hr 19 Min

Just a little bit more. In 9 days we will see if this project will prove itself to be a scam or not. If so then it will be a waste time to all who have joined this project and waste the money that they have invested. If not then it will surely slap those who are saying that it is a scam and to those who missed out because they believe it.

It's a little bit of a wait though I have a feeling that it would be pretty worth it when the ICO finishes.

I've noticed that  the amount of participants is less than 600, that number will grow when the ICO actually launches and the people learn how the system works.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

Why aren't the addresses with the funds being shown?

Can we actually check if they did indeed collect the amounts they say they did?

asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:21:32 PM

LNKs available 55k
Sold 28,875k
Not bad  Grin
LNK already sold way more than half of its available wow,
Maybe after a couple more days it will surely sell more can't really wait to see how this project go.

I got a feeling that the ico will be sold before the enddate of June 10. What do you think guys?
Im hoping it too. I think this will be successful and before the campaign ends i think it will sold more than expected. Im such a fan of this ico. im hoping it for the success nothing but success. Kudos for all devs and managers out there.
As we get closer to the end date of this project, I am not so sure that the ICO will get 100% sold before the due date. I agree with the user that posted above, I would like to actually see the wallet address so I could verify that they collected the said amount.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:15:57 PM

all those who accusing the dev as scammer needs to shut up, mind to just watch and see the rising of ETH.link.
only few days remaining and all those accusation will prove to be true or just an accusation.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:00:25 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 04:05:53 PM by marcelocoin

all those who accusing the dev as scammer needs to shut up, mind to just watch and see the rising of ETH.link.
only few days remaining and all those accusation will prove to be true or just an accusation.

Not accusing anyone.  Just asking questions...  After being burned on ICO's if a DEV won't answer simple questions then I'll pass.  Asking for verification of funds collected isn't FUD...

Madmartik has a total reason in his arguments, I write all the IDs of those who support this project, if nothing exists, no problems ... I talk to Michael via Slack he solve my balance problem, all ok!
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

Total Funds Raised

Updates Hourly

Token Sale Ending in:
09 Days 07 Hr 19 Min

It seems like more people invested money into LNK shortly after you’ve posted that in this thread. It also looks like there’s people reading this thread without worrying so much about the possibility that the ICO could be a scam. Only 08 Days 18 Hr 18 Min left to go till the ICO is completed.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: