Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF!? Nobody cares if scammers are active here?? Admin???  (Read 1550 times)
Sosaso75 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

A handful of people already mentioned that the user 'gigitrix'is a scammer,using several high ranked accounts that are bought,also the one he is selling with called gigitrix is a fake bought account.
He uses the other accounts to give himself good reputation ffs!!!
I like bitcointalk very much,but if nobody exposes him with the target to block and ban him,i have to assume that scamming is not only allowed,nay,even more,it is welcomed here!!!!!
So please admins,react and ban this piece of work so that he won't scam more people!!!!!

Here are some selling topics he started

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839824.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839457.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1859543.0

Please check also,that every one that is vouching is always the same,in the same bad english,and everytime only minutes apart!!!

Do we really need to tolerate this shit???

Please react!!!

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

I fully agree with you. There should be an established mechanism to deal with scammers here on this famous and reliable forum otherwise many others would be following the footsteps for this guy and many can be turned-off in participating with the forum. The admin should investigate this member and if found guilty as charged then must be kicked out to hell where he belongs lol. Scammers and spammers have no place in this forum and we members should report anybody who is known to be defrauding others here.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

A scam accusation posted in the proper format should be more then enough to make DefaultTrust members to leave negative trust in his profile. The thing is that people buy accounts, use VPNs and Tor etc. banning will definitely won't do anything. If you are trading with someone, you should check his trust and that should make you decide If you are going to trade with him or not.

The difference between us and forums where banning is done for scammers is that they don't allow multiple accounts or they have some restrictions when It comes to posting in the marketplace section and that's not the case here.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

Everyone cares except for the person who owns this forum.  It is what it is.  Therefore we as a community have to stand up against scammers by being smart and leaving them bright red trust.  The forum is great otherwise.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:29:33 PM

Just to mention, high ranked accounts don't mean they are trusted accounts, it's very different. There are legendary accounts which aren't trusted and there are member-sr. member accounts that are trusted.

Make your accusation post on scams section.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

Everyone cares except for the person who owns this forum.  It is what it is.  Therefore we as a community have to stand up against scammers by being smart and leaving them bright red trust.  The forum is great otherwise.
Administrator team's job is not spoon feeding/ holding hands/ teaching people the way of life, you should learn such lessons in school/ high school/ university etc, and this forum is not a democracy unlike many people might think it is.
If you want to trade with someone you should first check/ research and vet that person, do you think someone God fearing/ legit/ straight/ completely trusted with a newbie account shouldn't be trusted?

When things like this happens you should provide evidence and do it via proper channels to make the case public so those in default trust list see/ investigate and then take appropriate action.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:42:45 AM

Friends, scammers are there every where. I think, we ourselves should be very carefull, to not to get scammed. If admin bans him , definitely he will get another account and its very easy also to get another account here. Actually admin should ban selling accounts here.In that way half of the spamming and scamming can  be prevented.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:19:47 AM

Not only within bitcoin. Everywhere they are found. Their main focus is to get easy money cheating others. It's our own responsibility not to be greedy and get caught into the hands of scammers. If such a mechanism is generated even a common discussion that we make at times get considered as an scammy statement causing trouble to the user.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:21:23 PM

I fully agree with you. There should be an established mechanism to deal with scammers here on this famous and reliable forum otherwise many others would be following the footsteps for this guy and many can be turned-off in participating with the forum. The admin should investigate this member and if found guilty as charged then must be kicked out to hell where he belongs lol. Scammers and spammers have no place in this forum and we members should report anybody who is known to be defrauding others here.
I would like to see your suggestion sir.
How would you like to create a mechanism that automaticly detects scammers? I think this is impossible.

Everyday here, newbies accounts are making shit threads about some "new great way" to "become rich" or achieve "gigantic profits".
Obviously, all of them are fakes which only purpose of them is to collect money from the people that are new in the cryptocurrency world.

You cannot stop the wave of spammers and scammers, the only way to fight that is to constantly report and ban them.
We need to stand united against the flood of all these rule violation.
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:07:20 PM

I don't think there's a rule here about scammer most rules here are to avoid spam and low quality post. Actually I've seen a lot of scammer that are still active like Quickseller which is a high rank member that was a respected one before. We just need to avoid being scam by using an escrow service through trust members here. We must be cautious whether or not the user we are trading is a high rank.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:03:48 AM

Well as far as I understood it's just that the forum is like btc: it's supposed to be living thanks to the community. It's not up to Theymos to act like a god and decide who gets banned or why.
There is a trust system made so the community can take at hand the problem of scammers. Make a proper scam accusation and red will go down on him.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:27:03 PM

I am just repeating what has already been stated, but scams are not moderated, and scammers are not banned. It is down to the individual to do their own due diligence on a potential trading partner before entering into a trade - and always use escrow when doing a trade.

If you find someone is scamming, all you can do is create a thread (and tag the account in question) so that DT members such as myself, Lauda, Lutpin and others catch it and apply a negative tag to prevent any damage, or any further damage if some has unfortunately already been done.

Again, none of this is moderated, so it literally is a community effort to expose these individuals on this forum, so we can take the only action we can - give them some Red Paint to make the account useless.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:04:25 AM

Dude all of BTCtalk Admins and mods are scammers,

Hell, Lauda a former staff member was an extortionist, and they did not ban her.

Don't expect justice from this corrupt bunch of asshats, they are all criminals.

Cool
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

-Snip-

So please admins,react and ban this piece of work so that he won't scam more people!!!!!
Please check also,that every one that is vouching is always the same,in the same bad english,and everytime only minutes apart!!!
Do we really need to tolerate this shit???
Please react!!!

As far as I know you need to file a police report one by one so that Administrator of this community will help you to give what details you'd need. I remember when Master-P scam some members here in bitcointalk Theymos (Administrator) provide what IP address they used, or track the location of Master P. My advice is, try to send some PM to Theymos about this scam accusation and ask him if they care about this kind of cases.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:07:38 PM

Dude all of BTCtalk Admins and mods are scammers,

Hell, Lauda a former staff member was an extortionist, and they did not ban her.

Don't expect justice from this corrupt bunch of asshats, they are all criminals.

Cool

yes and they give ( Lauda gave me ) red trust for loan that was repaid late. WHILE someone like yahoo & Lauda can do anything they want, I stopped using this forum already and urge everyone to leave too.

IT has all come down to signature campaigns and Lauda & yahoo want their own accounts to be in and innocents being out.

If you disturb their business by joining campaigns they will find a reason to give negative trust, I saw someone getting red trust by DT member because he made 2 posts in a day while they said only 1 per day, huh. The forum has died the moment Lauda was added to DT and dusted when yahoo joined too.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 10:38:03 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 11:08:11 PM by actmyname

yes and they give ( Lauda gave me ) red trust for loan that was repaid late. WHILE someone like yahoo & Lauda can do anything they want, I stopped using this forum already and urge everyone to leave too.

For someone who "stopped using this forum already" you sure do post a lot.

IT has all come down to signature campaigns and Lauda & yahoo want their own accounts to be in and innocents being out.

Of course. That's why they started SMAS. To use alternate accounts to spam the forum. Obviously Lauda and yahoo have the time to abuse accounts, spamming the forum as well as manage their campaigns. Do you seriously think that?

The forum has died the moment Lauda was added to DT and dusted when yahoo joined too.

Luckily for you, the forum hasn't died yet since neither of those are on DT yet.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:37:02 AM

We've been warned all the time not to trust anybody here members,VIP's,admins,anybody can be a potential scam artist's. No scam will happen if there's nobody to scam with. We just need to be careful of we're doing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: