Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New CharnaCoin #chrc is live  (Read 5251 times)
tnga

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:58:16 PM

I don't understand why users should run a node if there is no reward going with it ? It is like a masternode but without the reward  ?

there is reward, there was a minor, fixed issue with wallet's synchronization with blockchain.
If you occur such issue, follow this discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1865223.msg19687354#msg19687354

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
visway

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

After more stabilization and minor fix, a new channel will be created for charnacoin since this one seems to have started with many disappointment.

new code, new node, new wallet, new network, deserve new topic/channel

It turns out that now there is no sense of mining? Will a new blockchain be created?

Grin Grin Grin everything is pretty ok actually!
 Cool No there will not be a new blockchain

I was talking about new bitcointalk topic !

I'm ready to raise a POOL, And accordingly node
tnga

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:13:34 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 06:19:02 PM by tnga

why you are better than existing Monero or Zcash?

Answer to this question is simple or apprehendable when you take a look to currency's specifications or white paper.

Each altcoins that respect works that have been already done in actual cryptocurrency world (thank to bitcoin), take initiative to launch because there is philosophy, new perspectives or better technology in which their believe.
From my research experience and minor contribution to bitcoin and some other altcoins, i can say that cryptonote/monero's specifications are really particulars, well thought and implemented.
That's why we are base on it, not just that, one of our perspectives was to experience bitcoin "friendly behavior" with cryptonote technology.
Therefore when you have a vision in which you believe, even if it can create divergent opinions in global community (generally not missing), bring it alive if you have the possibility.

As it can be saw on the charnacoin's code, there is a notable respect of base works. In this case it is how it have to be.
Now the code is planed to evolve, like in the future migrate to a adjusted proof of stake concensus algorithm, which may bring a better perspective with cryptonote.
These as technical stuffs, noting there is also a social vision behind.

+
I'm adding the implementation of charnacoin, I looked at the code. And it really works. Try to collect the code. It's not even a difference ... the case of immigration. We want to create a charity project based on Cryptonote, but I do not see any reason to rewrite everything, maybe a little work out! Sorry Google translate

i also speak french and have little knowledge with language like German and spanish, so if it is on your range ...
Don't know if Google translated as you expected, however ...

Typically the only need to clone an existing cryptocurrency and launch it in different network with same behavior (without differences or particular aspects as i said before), can be in case of study/research, private/internal/local usage purpose, or maybe a particular "charity project" as you said.
Without these reasons, i can not personally understand the goal of kind initiative.
It is like to have to defend a thesis that you just do a copy from an author, without critics, improvements or little thing that show you know your subject and you have gave your own contribution.
This is ideologically one of the things I disagree with.
There is people who also do that just to make money, without respect of used works or why not a support as an equitable giving back.
As a open source and community developer, this also one things i can not encourage.

It is a fact, in general purpose, competitions which bring new perspectives or differences, contribute significantly to the evolution of target domain.
That is also what many cryptocurrency which actually succeed, have proved.  
That is my point of view but i'm sure many advised people in the global community agree with.
espalhacartas

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:22:37 PM

Great work dev, but we still need a pool, exchange?

will you go to have a roadmap for this?
visway

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

I don't understand why users should run a node if there is no reward going with it ? It is like a masternode but without the reward  ?

there is reward, there was a minor, fixed issue with wallet's synchronization with blockchain.
If you occur such issue, follow this discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1865223.msg19687354#msg19687354

Tomorrow I'll run the node
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:03:29 PM

What about exchange?
Maybe novaexchange or coinexchange? They are friendly for Cryptonote coins
tnga

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:15:28 PM

Great work dev, but we still need a pool, exchange?

will you go to have a roadmap for this?

yes there is! Actually, priority is given to network stabilization (which is pretty ok at this step) and fix for actual minor issues
espalhacartas

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:38:41 PM

alright then, looking forward....

let´s keep on mining it  Grin
tnga

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

New version is out (0.11.0 : weloobe)
This version come with more stabilization, transactions bug fixed, and minor adjustments

Don't forget to update your binaries
visway

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

Official pool is not working. So we need alternative pool. What platform now is good for criptonote algo?

We invite you to the pool  http://chrc.m42.cx/
erdanis

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:16:30 PM

Official pool is not working. So we need alternative pool. What platform now is good for criptonote algo?

I want to mine, but i don't see movement in this coin...

What about exchanges?
Flenger

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:44:51 PM

danycoman

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 04:48:15 PM

NEW
Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008334.msg19997087#msg19997087
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

Dev, A few recommendations from me.
1. Create a new announcement with bounty campaigns (The community is now too small and this solution can help)
2. More actively participate in the life of the community, or find a person who will be active in the thread.
3. Need at least one exchange.
4. Maybe it will be necessary to make a more detailed roadmap. This justifies the creation of a new announcement.
newcoindev1

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 11:34:38 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 02:35:58 PM by newcoindev1

Hi chrc community,
I am part of the chrc team. Please cast your vote. Roadmap will be placed on site this weekend. We already have channels waiting for us. We did a lot of preparation work before announcing our new coin, with new node that has nothing to do with prior charna coins. So please don't waste time comparing them. Our devs are fantastic. Hard working, and straight.
We are building a serious coin, and chrc works as you know. One project it will benefit from is on solar and breaks ground in October. That will be included in our roadmap.
We look forward to positive interaction.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=chrc
Please show your support and vote for our listing

Thank you everybody!

CHRC
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:31:44 PM

good luck for your Project  Roll Eyes
hervo

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:43:58 PM

Hello guys this is the official pool of Charnacoin https://charnacoin.com:435/#
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:47:16 AM

How does it work this CharnaCoin  Huh
danycoman

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:49:53 PM

The new pool is active and can be found at http://185.206.146.71 or at www.mine-pool.ro.

Thank you
Minator1

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:35:22 AM

The new pool is active and can be found at http://185.206.146.71 or at www.mine-pool.ro.

Thank you

any exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: