Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13427 times)
samba001

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:15:05 PM

I would suggest you to monitor some of the markets like Poloniex & Bitterex for some time before you invest in any of the coins. So that you will get an idea what coins are making good progress and where to invest your 0.5 BTC.

As per my observation investing in any of the major Altcoins(ETH, LTC, XMR andZEC) are good in a long term.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bridg3Wat3r

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:39:08 AM

I suggest to just do it.
Meanwhile learning TA technical analysis is important.

There is no guarantee that TA is precise,
It is just do it.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:11:42 AM

Watch the exchanges and try to guess which way the prices will go. A cool thing to do is watch the chat box, and then track the prices of the coins mentioned there are see how the chat alters the price. Complete and total BS can make or break a coin and often does, a negative comment about the dev and the price drops, true of not.
Besides bounty campaigns, he can also make money by investing in altcoins and other currencies. When he have enough altcoins he can either exchange them for bitcoins to start with them in the digital world. Once he got enough bitcoins then no one can stop him from making either trading or long term investments.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:31:28 AM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

Choose a legit trading exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex. Do a self study! There are so many available information here in forum or google about trading and the coins you will trade. Dont trade random shit coins because its very risky (9+) so it will be better if you trade the top 30 coins in coinmarketcap.com

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:56:41 AM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

Choose a legit trading exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex. Do a self study! There are so many available information here in forum or google about trading and the coins you will trade. Dont trade random shit coins because its very risky (9+) so it will be better if you trade the top 30 coins in coinmarketcap.com
I agree, but for me honestly i invested in some shity coins perhaps it is the more hype coins in the market but the risk is too big than investing in top coins because in jist a minute or hour you can all lose you money nelow 50% -10% it depends but it is too much profitable too if ypu know how to earn and exit.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

me as new and never been trade i just want to know more and study how does trading works what should i do first where i can get some that i need to trade all of that i study all for now cause i know thats what im gonna do and no one can ever help me instead for all of your advice guys hopefully i can get a lot information so i can start trading.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:41:20 AM

Trading altcoins is a good way to build up capital but it goes hand in hand with the following: 'always use money you can afford to lose'. I think you should start with doing research. There are a couple good videos on YouTube that will get you started.
I would recommend using poloniex for trading your altcoin simply because they have the largest amount of volume.
To answer your fourth question I wouldn't recommend getting involved with bots right of the bat. Try things out and make sure you know what you're doing before you get things automated.
I can't really put a number on the risk factor simply because there are 1000s of altcoin out there. Just make sure you avoid pumps and dumps some coins tend to explode today for instance and get dumped the next day.
So my advice in short. Learn it. Understand it. Believe it. Trade it.

Sound advice right there..I started on Bittrex and found it better to use than Poloniex...but everyone will have their own preferences. Key bit of advice is only trade with what you can afford to lose.
Bittrex and Poloniex are good exchange, you can trade in both and I do not see any problems recently. But you should consider before trade on Poloniex exchange, this exchange has many rumors about bad support when you have problem withdrawal money. Grin

See till now I never faced any problems with the Poloniex exchange. I think people are facing problems with Polo but they are increasing their support to get solved those tickets. These things make sometimes very scary about Polo but many people are getting withdrawals without any delays.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

Trading altcoins is a good way to build up capital but it goes hand in hand with the following: 'always use money you can afford to lose'. I think you should start with doing research. There are a couple good videos on YouTube that will get you started.
I would recommend using poloniex for trading your altcoin simply because they have the largest amount of volume.
To answer your fourth question I wouldn't recommend getting involved with bots right of the bat. Try things out and make sure you know what you're doing before you get things automated.
I can't really put a number on the risk factor simply because there are 1000s of altcoin out there. Just make sure you avoid pumps and dumps some coins tend to explode today for instance and get dumped the next day.
So my advice in short. Learn it. Understand it. Believe it. Trade it.

Sound advice right there..I started on Bittrex and found it better to use than Poloniex...but everyone will have their own preferences. Key bit of advice is only trade with what you can afford to lose.
Bittrex and Poloniex are good exchange, you can trade in both and I do not see any problems recently. But you should consider before trade on Poloniex exchange, this exchange has many rumors about bad support when you have problem withdrawal money. Grin

See till now I never faced any problems with the Poloniex exchange. I think people are facing problems with Polo but they are increasing their support to get solved those tickets. These things make sometimes very scary about Polo but many people are getting withdrawals without any delays.
Poloneix has a huge number of users and its services have also satisfies it's users but for a beginner it is not enough to know only about some good trading exchange. Google can give a list of top 5 trading exchanges with details. A beginner must first invest into a good crypto coin like bitcoin and then hold it until the price is rising up and once there is a decrement, he must sell it out.
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

Dont be scared to loose money because if you do you will stop trading and will not take any risk so you cant earn.

Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:15:27 PM

1) What should I start?

investopedia.com (best investment content/school out there)

start paper trading (check out tradingview.com)

read various analysis (coindesk, cointelegraph etc.)

4) Auto or Manual?

If by auto you mean limit orders, yes, if you mean using a bot no. So, manual.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:36:37 AM

If you want to start trading I think at first you need to research about the coin market to find out the best one the buy. Beside don't forget to read the news cause it affect to the coin price a lot so it help you to make decision to buy or sell at the right time.Then you should choose the good exchange to join, for me I'm using poloniex and bittrex cause it's very easy to use. Trading is not safe at all but it's hard to lose all your money in few minutes like gambling so don't worry I think I will give 3 for trading risky.

Beside my friend gave me a trade volume analysis tool for Bittrex only so now I only use Bittrex Smiley).

If you want to try this one: http://pumpcoin.top/

It's totally free. Hope you like it Smiley

Going directly into trading with zero experience will give you huge loses and this will result that you will never do in bitcoins so firstly learn about the trading basics, a lot of forum are on internet to help new comers and beginners so just learn and go through all the literature about trading and then jump into the pool so that you can manage easily.

kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:57:50 PM

I don't recommend newbies to jump into trading immediately. True there is money in cryptocurrency but you can lose it all in an instant. If you have the patience, invest in only BTC and watch your investment grow. Trading immediately will be risking it all.
exactly, there's no assurance inside trading so better to do our home work before jumping in, trading have its own pro and cons so better to learned it first
before you proceed, many newcomers are been eaten alive and loses a lots of money because they thinks that trading can make them rich and didn't bothered to look for possible risk and study it.

Getting into the trading needs a lot of home work, go through the literature about the bitcoins on web and also see the tutorials on the YOUTUBE to learn as much as you can and this forum is also helping a lot of beginners since start be one of them and stay connect to this forum you will learn each and everything here is for the newbies who want to get into bitcoins.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:11:33 PM

Watch the exchanges and try to guess which way the prices will go. A cool thing to do is watch the chat box, and then track the prices of the coins mentioned there are see how the chat alters the price. Complete and total BS can make or break a coin and often does, a negative comment about the dev and the price drops, true of not.
It is not necessary that every person who want to start trading before that he must join bounty campaign to get enough money then after that he start trading but if a person have already enough money and have experienced then he must start their trading with a proper plan. But the most major element for him he must well know about that trading what he want to start.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:09:54 AM

If you want to start trading then I suggests you to first of all you have to get some more knowledge about trading and cryptoworld.that knowledge you can get from Google or you tube or other crypto sites.after you get sufficient knowledge about the trading you can start trading at many sites.you can start trading with minimum $10 at www.iqoption.com and other sites.
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

It is not necessary that every person who want to start trading before that he must join bounty campaign to get enough money then after that he start trading but if a person have already enough money and have experienced then he must start their trading with a proper plan. But the most major element for him he must well know about that trading what he want to start.

Well if a person have money for trading then he will start without joining the bounty campaign but if he does not have money then it is better to join bounty campaign and earn some. The main thing you have to do before trading is a brief market search and trends. Also it is necessary to look at the amount of money you want to invest and chose the coin accordingly with some search about that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:30:06 AM

Well if a person have money for trading then he will start without joining the bounty campaign but if he does not have money then it is better to join bounty campaign and earn some. The main thing you have to do before trading is a brief market search and trends. Also it is necessary to look at the amount of money you want to invest and chose the coin accordingly with some search about that.

starting with a small amount for beginner is the best if you get some amount of profit in some bounty you have join this is the best time to start your trading then now you have experience however this could be your first stepping stone to go in trading world.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:29:26 PM

For a beginner start for a small amount and work that amount to your goal (like if you started 10$ try to make it 20$) so you can be more skilled and educate yourself with the basics like Charts candle wicks patterns etc.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:40:14 PM

Yeah I think you are right I think in the coming years the price of the bitcoin will be high and the starting of the bitcoin will not be so much profitable but late on you will be able to have the skills. If you are familiar with the trading then you can join the proper trading and the forum for this if you want to go for the long term investment and if you want to go for the short term investment so the profit will get affected.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:06:49 AM

For a beginner start for a small amount and work that amount to your goal (like if you started 10$ try to make it 20$) so you can be more skilled and educate yourself with the basics like Charts candle wicks patterns etc.
In addition to this, if it is bitcoin trading and he has some bitcoin, he must hold it on till the end of the October and then if the price will decrease, check it out after every one to two hours to make sure that it is the dip beginning and sell out the coin. Once the value start rising up again, but more coin from the profits earned before.This is how trading works actually, at least for me.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:01 AM

The amount you use to start trading is not important.

I think it is even better to start trading with small amounts, as you will make mistakes in the beginning.

If you want to be a good trader you will have to do your own research about the coins you are willing to invest in.

By doing your own research I mean acquiring as much information as you can about the coin you want to buy.

Personally I try to read related articles and also attending to bitcoin meetups.

Recently i discovered some free software that predicts the future market of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

This should not be your only reference, but still I managed to make some profit using it.

One of the most important things in trading is to never give up, even if you have lost some of your investment.

If you keep trying you will keep learning, a good trader will make mistakes but learn from them every time.
In a way you’re right, the amount you start with doesn’t matter at all. You’ve got set your goals and fight to achieve them. Another thing that matters a lot is the platform you’re trading on; whether it is reliable or not. You need to make a lot of research and know the basics first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: