Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13430 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

If you are beginner to trading you should need to keep reading about trading and for sure you will learn about trading and it's easy to do trading. Analyzing altcoin better to make a research because if you do that you can know if the coin are good to buy or not.

First of all, you should have to find the money. Then you have to open the wallet and find very good exchanges. After, you should better sit for several weeks and learn about trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SimasB

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

Read through white papers and choose the projects you believe in. Wait for a dip and buy.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

When you don't know anything better to start from learnig about crypo in general, don't forget to follow market and learn from it. Don't go all in and stay calm. try to make profit from every deal.

Be careful in making decisions, it takes good knowledge and skills to be a good trader. And to start trading maybe you should know the basics of trading, when to buy and sell, find out as much as possible information about trading and try with small amount to learn first
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Read through white papers and choose the projects you believe in. Wait for a dip and buy.
Reading all the necessary guides your basis before investing could helps us to decides on what altcoins to invest. Before start trading learned and gain knowledge everything will follow.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

I would have left part of the budget in bitcoin, and bought 5 -7 top coins. It is possible to invest some part of the budget in altcoins with a small price from the top 50 coins.
I use the Bittrex exchange, it has a lot of coins and small restrictions on withdrawal.
I study projects and coins before investing in them, using all the information I found. Also I reading the opinions of top experts. Also I advise you to study technical analysis.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

1) Learn TA, understand the effects of crypto news on altcoins, and join high quality trading groups that aren't spam/scams
2) Use any large exchange that have the alt coins you plan to trade with. I use KuCoin, Binance, and Bibox. All of these have been very smooth with minimal fees.
3) Analyze the alt coins by using the "indicators" on exchanges. There are already built in. I recommend RSI and Bollinger bands. Watch for signs like head and shoulders, cup and handle, etc.
4) Manual. Don't pay for a trading service, there are many free alternatives if you decide to go auto.
5) It depends on the coin. If the coin has no usability, a bad team, etc. then it's very risky. Low volume coins, with total volume of less 20 BTC daily volume are easily manipulated and highly risky. Trading ETH, TRX, NEO, etc. are much safer and can bring those micro gains that will add up.

Patience is the biggest key. Buy low and sell high. Don't be impatient and sell for a major loss. Invest in high quality projects, for short and long term gains. Shit projects aren't worth it anymore and are being filtered out this year.
5)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

I started trading with $ 100 and had no experience at the time, but I was not ashamed to communicate with people who I considered more senior, and started talking to many coin project developers, about 3 months I did not trade anything.

When I understood basics and start believing in coins that I think are capable of giving a daily profit, the losses make sense, but after that I learned a lot to be sharper in doing the analysis.
1newton

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

First, study the forum
the rest of the execution immediately and you will understand by itself
masterbaba

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

Any good tutorial,step buy step? Where really explained with minimum risk what to do? I understand that where are not any guaranties, but let's say trader can make 50% profit with some luck,but may be there are some strategies there instead of 50% you will get guaranteed 5-10% ?
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

As a beginner in the crypto currency market it will be good for you to trade amount of money you can afford to lose and equally researching for good knowledge of trading crypto currency both technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency and altcoins.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

As a beginner in the crypto currency market it will be good for you to trade amount of money you can afford to lose and equally researching for good knowledge of trading crypto currency both technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency and altcoins.
There are certain eligibilities for a beginner to enter the market. Make sure you meet the following eligibilities for a good trader. One should have perfect market information which will help him make the right decision in the right time. Perfect knowledge about the technology is the basic requirement. Having some knowledge about the short term and long term trading will not be that bad.

grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

At the beginner level, you have to both trade and learn. The most important thing at this time is not profit. It is the experience. After the learning time, you can use bot to trade and focus on profit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

At the beginner level, you have to both trade and learn. The most important thing at this time is not profit. It is the experience. After the learning time, you can use bot to trade and focus on profit
Yes before to start trading is to learn first because this is our way to know on how to gain during trading. Having knowledge is our key for the whole time in trading. Know the risks and don't be greedy if already earning.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

Agree with you. I would add that no one of us was born genius. Everything comes with time, effort, mistakes, victories and so on.
xFiber's post was great. In principle, all of us start and do almost the same — learning, analyzing and then trying to trade.
Some articles say, that it's crucial to self educate. Well, advice isn't so helpful, as the experience you achieved. They are just guidelines, and the rest depends only on you.
Probably, I would recommend to start from better known and simple exchanges. Really good thing, especially for beginners. I am mostly on cex.io now.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

Easy buddy all you have to do is buy some top good coins in the market and hold it for long term. Or buy some newly finish ICO tokens and hold it for long terms just make sure that the coins you buy have a good protential in the market later.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:52:39 PM
Merited by negancoin (10)

First, you should understand the difference between investor and trader.

The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding crypto assets. Example: Buying 2 BTC and wait until 2030 to sell for high price. As you notice it takes a lot of time and this type is good for people that have big money. In your case you have only 0.5 BTC, So it's not worth waiting that period of time.

Trader on the other hand, is looking for making a profit in short period of time and he doesn't care if the price goes up or down, Trader can make money in both scenarios because he doesn't necessarily treat cryptocurrency the way an investor would. When he has a feeling that price will go up, he buys low and sells high. In a bearish scenario, he sells high and buys low.

To become a trader, you have to learn Technical Analysis that helps you determine when a coin is ripe for the buying or selling. Keep in your mind that reading and watching video is not enough to become a good trader, you need to practice everything you learn.

As a beginner, Start to learn basic things:
RSI : it’s an indicator that tells you whether there has been too much selling going on or too much buying to sustain a trend which means it usually reverses at that point.
MOVING AVERAGES: Basically what this does is average out the ups and downs on the chart so that the trend is clearly visible without the “noise”.
Candle sticks: It's pack a lot of information into a small candle that shows what is happening.

Technical Analysis is not everything, therefore you need to :
- Read news every day to be aware of what is happening to understand how news manipulate the crypto market
- Joining pump groups not to make a profit or pick a coin to buy, but to understand how those pump groups work, so you can avoid buying pump coins.
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

Create an acount to exchanger and log in it, after you log in deposit the amount of bitcoins or etherium in your acount and start buy low and sell high and you are now a trader good luck.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

If you really want to do some alt-coin trading then just do it with a small amount since you’re just new.
It is better to experience it with a small amount than to cry when you lose a huge amount because of rushing things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

If you are a beginner and want to start in trading business the things that you can consider is, you should make your own research about how to deals and manage this kind of business to be informed.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

Firstable you have to know what exactly trading is.
To make it short:
You have to buy and sell at the best moment.

Train it by winspiral's site for free.

I recommend you the airdrop faucet:
You get for free WSPU2pts and dollars.
Then you buy or sell WSPU2pts to make maximum profit.
Later you put the earned dollars in your Perfect Money wallet or the ERC20 WSPU2 token on your ETH wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: