Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aureus Announcements  (Read 13013 times)
aureusofficial (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:57:48 PM

To all our concerned Aureus holders:

Please note that the update wallet function has been enabled again.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

To all our concerned Aureus holders:

Please note that the update wallet function has been enabled again.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Update wallet to work. See the incoming transaction but the status is still pending. I hope to be able to participate in the distribution of dividends.
Thanks!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cantileverfx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:03:57 AM

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Maybe I still don’t get the whole picture of what’s going on right now, but does the BTC liquidation thing you just mentioned have anything to do with holding 15000 BCH instead of BTC as trust as stated in some of the previous posts ?

That the distribution is still going on means I too am eligible for my share ?
If yes, where should I keep my AURs then ?

Kind regards,

Hello,

Around October of this year, a vote was held within the Aureus community since BTC reached a milestone price of above $5,000.
As a result, the community voted in favour to liquidate the ABT fund which consisted of 15,000 BTC.

Right now, the community still has BCH and BTG.
The management's plans in regards to this will be fully disclosed in our announcements.
So please stand by.

We can let you know that we started issuing the monthly BTC dividends through the following activities:
1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS
4. conversion of 700BCH monthly

We hope this clears up your queries.
You will be eligible to receive AURS if you follow our process and we highly recommend you keep it in your Aureus.cc wallets.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you for your kind reply, which is mostly noted.

I understand that I need to have my AURs in an external wallet (like android AUREAS wallet) and not in AUREAS.cc in order to receive monthly dividend.
You however suggested I hold my AURs in AUREAS.cc

I kind of feel these two are somewhat conflicting and so have lost my way what to do or which is a better way to go.

Could you explain in details what I can get and cannot in either way of the above two options ?
(Can I receive monthly dividend if I keep my AURs in  AUREAS.cc in completely the same manner as I have them in an external wallet followed by a successful POP process ?)

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Firstly, we would like to apologise for the confusion.
Just to clear things up, for you to receive the monthly BTC dividends, we usually make our members undergo a mandatory process called Proof-of-Participation (PoP). This is so that every month, before the issuance of the dividends, members can complete the PoP which allows our system to calculate how many AURS they have in their wallet.
The total amount of BTC dividends you get is determined by the total amount of AURS you have.

Now, due to the most recent events within the Aureus ecosystem, for the December BTC dividends, we are encouraging all our users to transfer all their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallet.
This is to ensure that the issuance of the December BTC dividends can be a smooth process.

Therefore, if you want to receive the BTC dividends for December, we strongly recommend moving all your AURS to your Aureus.cc account.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you for your follow-up.

I now understand that ;

1. The dividend distribution event for this December alone is kind of special and requires AURs holders (wishing to receive their share of dividends) to keep AURs in  Aureus.cc account and not in an external wallet.

2. The subsequent monthly dividend from next January onward will be distributed as per the normal process where the dividends will be credited to Aureas.cc wallet in proportion to the amount of AUR holdings in an external wallet provided that POP process has been successfully completed. (Nevertheless, your POP transaction is now temporarily suspended but will resume soon and it will be announced shortly.)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.
Please note that we are working towards improving our current system.

Therefore, we strongly suggest that you follow all our social media pages, our blog/website, and announcement thread here on Bitcointalk to get instant updates.
Since the Bitcoin industry is volatile, we also aim to constantly innovate and improve the structure and system of the Aureus ecosystem.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Thank you for your confirmation.

As per your instructions, I just sent my AURs from my android Aureus wallet to my Aureus.cc wallet.
(Hope this will arrive soon without delay reportedly being experienced now.)

Kindly give me the links for the web pages you mentioned above so I can catch things up in time.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Yes, there is a bit of a delay right now within our system.
We do apologise for the inconvenience.
Our tech team is currently working on it now to solve this issue.

Meanwhile, please be assured that your AURS is there and the function to update the balance will be enabled soon.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Noted your tech teams's fixing the problem now, but can you make it before the dividend distribution in December ?

Best,

Hello,

We're aiming to get it done before the distribution.
We do thank you for being patient with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I just checked my Aureus.cc account again, but found that the AURs sent from android wallet has yet to be reflected and the account balance remains zero.
When can your tech team fix this and credit it to my account ?
When is the dividend distribution going to happen ?
Please give me exact dates for the above, thank you.

Best regards,

Hello,

Firstly, we would like to assure you that our team is currently working to resolve the issue with the update balance function.
They are currently working overtime and are trying to get it done ASAP.
Therefore, I cannot give an exact date.

Also, the next dividend distribution is going to happen some time next week.
We never give the exact dates for the dividend distribution for security purposes.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Noted, but what'll happen if the problem (of AUR transfer transaction) won't be fixed before the next dividend distribution ?
It's not my fault anyway....

Best,

Hello,

We are aiming to get it done before then.
If not, we will definitely find a way to resolve the issue.
It most likely will not result to that as we will have the update function enabled again shortly.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you for reassuring me.
I checked my Aureus.cc account again in anticipaction, but still it is empty.
I checked my transaction of sending AURs from Android AUREUS wallet and it says 48700+ times confirmed now.
This sending was done back on Nov 28 so it's already been nearly a week.
You announced that "the update wallet function has been enabled again", what does this have to do with my sending transaction ?

Kind regards,
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

Maybe I still don’t get the whole picture of what’s going on right now, but does the BTC liquidation thing you just mentioned have anything to do with holding 15000 BCH instead of BTC as trust as stated in some of the previous posts ?

Kind regards,

Hello,

Around October of this year, a vote was held within the Aureus community since BTC reached a milestone price of above $5,000.
As a result, the community voted in favour to liquidate the ABT fund which consisted of 15,000 BTC.

The management's plans in regards to this will be fully disclosed in our announcements.
So please stand by.

We can let you know that we started issuing the monthly BTC dividends through the following activities:
1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

You will be eligible to receive AURS if you follow our process and we highly recommend you keep it in your Aureus.cc wallets.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I understand that I need to have my AURs in an external wallet (like android AUREAS wallet) and not in AUREAS.cc in order to receive monthly dividend.

I kind of feel these two are somewhat conflicting and so have lost my way what to do or which is a better way to go.

Could you explain in details what I can get and cannot in either way of the above two options ?
(Can I receive monthly dividend if I keep my AURs in  AUREAS.cc in completely the same manner as I have them in an external wallet followed by a successful POP process ?)

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Just to clear things up, for you to receive the monthly BTC dividends, we usually make our members undergo a mandatory process called Proof-of-Participation (PoP). This is so that every month, before the issuance of the dividends, members can complete the PoP which allows our system to calculate how many AURS they have in their wallet.
The total amount of BTC dividends you get is determined by the total amount of AURS you have.

Now, due to the most recent events within the Aureus ecosystem, for the December BTC dividends, we are encouraging all our users to transfer all their AURS to their Aureus.cc wallet.
This is to ensure that the issuance of the December BTC dividends can be a smooth process.

Therefore, if you want to receive the BTC dividends for December, we strongly recommend moving all your AURS to your Aureus.cc account.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I now understand that ;

1. The dividend distribution event for this December alone is kind of special and requires AURs holders (wishing to receive their share of dividends) to keep AURs in  Aureus.cc account and not in an external wallet.

2. The subsequent monthly dividend from next January onward will be distributed as per the normal process where the dividends will be credited to Aureas.cc wallet in proportion to the amount of AUR holdings in an external wallet provided that POP process has been successfully completed. (Nevertheless, your POP transaction is now temporarily suspended but will resume soon and it will be announced shortly.)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.

Therefore, we strongly suggest that you follow all our social media pages, our blog/website, and announcement thread here on Bitcointalk to get instant updates.
Since the Bitcoin industry is volatile, we also aim to constantly innovate and improve the structure and system of the Aureus ecosystem.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

As per your instructions, I just sent my AURs from my android Aureus wallet to my Aureus.cc wallet.

Kindly give me the links for the web pages you mentioned above so I can catch things up in time.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Meanwhile, please be assured that your AURS is there and the function to update the balance will be enabled soon.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Noted your tech teams's fixing the problem now, but can you make it before the dividend distribution in December ?

Best,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I just checked my Aureus.cc account again, but found that the AURs sent from android wallet has yet to be reflected and the account balance remains zero.

Best regards,

Hello,

Firstly, we would like to assure you that our team is currently working to resolve the issue with the update balance function.

We never give the exact dates for the dividend distribution for security purposes.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Noted, but what'll happen if the problem (of AUR transfer transaction) won't be fixed before the next dividend distribution ?

Best,

Hello,

It most likely will not result to that as we will have the update function enabled again shortly.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I checked my transaction of sending AURs from Android AUREUS wallet and it says 48700+ times confirmed now.
You announced that "the update wallet function has been enabled again", what does this have to do with my sending transaction ?

Kind regards,

Hello,

On Aureus.cc, please try updating your wallet balance function under AURS stakes.
PM us if the problem still persists and I'll have one of our tech staff assist you.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Cantileverfx

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:20:33 AM

Kind regards,

Hello,

So please stand by.

1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I now understand that ;

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Kind regards,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Best,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Best regards,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Best,

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Kind regards,

Hello,

On Aureus.cc, please try updating your wallet balance function under AURS stakes.
PM us if the problem still persists and I'll have one of our tech staff assist you.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I just sent you a PM, thank you.

Best,
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

To all Aureus owners:

For the month of December, the BTC dividends will be distributed within the first week.
You are eligible to receive the dividends according to the following:
1. AURS in AureusCentral
2. AURS in Aureus.cc wallet
3. AURS owners who have completed the PoP process correctly

If you have AURS as listed above, you do not have to do anything to receive the dividends.

For everyone else, just send your AURS to your aureus.cc wallet and you will receive dividends.
one of participants of aureus bounty signature and i am holding aureus right now but do not know how to get dividends.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:17:36 AM

If I have done the Android POP correctly, I can leave them there and receive for December? Just to clarify, because you said you are encouraging "ALL" to send to aureus.cc. Thanks in advance.
could you give me step by step procedure to get my aureus android wallet to aureus.cc wallet.Very very confused with your wallet.I am being impatient to whether or not your coin is tradable or not!

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:19:42 AM

If I have done the Android POP correctly, I can leave them there and receive for December? Just to clarify, because you said you are encouraging "ALL" to send to aureus.cc. Thanks in advance.
could you give me step by step procedure to get my aureus android wallet to aureus.cc wallet.Very very confused with your wallet.I am being impatient to whether or not your coin is tradable or not!

Hello,

Can you please PM us your email address?
We will have our tech staff assist you directly.
Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Cantileverfx

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:18:32 AM

Kind regards,

Hello,

So please stand by.

1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I now understand that ;

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Kind regards,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Best,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Best regards,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Best,

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Kind regards,

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Best,

Hi,

Now that it was announced POP function was up and running again, which of the following is correct ?

1. To be able to receive the dividend for this December, users must keep all their AURs in Aureus.cc wallet account.
2. To be able to receive the dividend for this December, users must keep all their AURs in external wallet (android Aureus wallet) coupled with successfull POP process at Aureus.cc wallet.

Thanks for your clarification once again.

Regards,

aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

Kind regards,

Hello,

So please stand by.

1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I now understand that ;

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Kind regards,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Best,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Best regards,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Best,

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Kind regards,

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Best,

Hi,

Now that it was announced POP function was up and running again, which of the following is correct ?

1. To be able to receive the dividend for this December, users must keep all their AURs in Aureus.cc wallet account.
2. To be able to receive the dividend for this December, users must keep all their AURs in external wallet (android Aureus wallet) coupled with successfull POP process at Aureus.cc wallet.

Regards,

Hello,

We have already been in contact with you.
Unfortunately, there is no straightforward answer as it depends as to where you stored your AURS.
Please PM us if you have any specific questions.
But as far as we can remember, you had AURS stored in your Android wallet, which is why we recommended that you transfer it to your Aureus.cc wallet.
Once you have done that, there is no need to worry about the PoP function.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

Where can I exchange AURS? Why it got removed from c-cex?
luv4eva

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:52:53 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=AURS_BTC
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:48:01 AM

To all Aureus owners:
We are pleased to announce that AURS is now listed on Cryptopia:

Therefore, AURS is now open for investors and traders on the exchange.
Be sure to check it out!
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

To all Aureus owners:
We are pleased to announce that AURS is now listed on Cryptopia:

Therefore, AURS is now open for investors and traders on the exchange.
Be sure to check it out!

Price have fallen to much! Hope this will pump up again to 1AURS = 0.0022BTC Sad
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:40:01 PM

To all our Aureus holders:

Just in time for the upcoming holidays, the dividends will be released on December 7th as promised by the management.
All Aureus owners who complied with our former instructions will receive BTC from the proceeds of selling 700 BCH.

Thank you.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:12 PM

Thank you! Finally passed my enrollment AURS and update balance wallet on the aureus.cc. Looking forward to the distribution of dividends.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cantileverfx

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:04:40 AM

Kind regards,

Hello,

So please stand by.

1. merchant fees
2. transaction fees
3. sales of AURS

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

I now understand that ;

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you again.

Hello,

That is exactly right.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Kind regards,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Best,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Best regards,

Hello,

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Best,

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Kind regards,

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

Best,

Hi,

Regards,

Hello,

We have already been in contact with you.
Unfortunately, there is no straightforward answer as it depends as to where you stored your AURS.
Please PM us if you have any specific questions.
But as far as we can remember, you had AURS stored in your Android wallet, which is why we recommended that you transfer it to your Aureus.cc wallet.
Once you have done that, there is no need to worry about the PoP function.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial

Hi,

After all these correspondences including PM with yourself and email with your tech support rep, my AUREUS.CC wallet account has yet to be credited with AURs sent from my android Aureus wallet.

Please make this fixed before the dividend scheduled today or make my AURs in the air (blockchain) eligible for the dividend afterwards !!

Regards,

Kryptowolf512

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:40:10 AM

Just in time for the upcoming holidays, the dividends will be released on December 7th as promised by the management.
All Aureus owners who complied with our former instructions will receive BTC from the proceeds of selling 700 BCH.

Thank you.
Where is the former? oO
aureusofficial (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:51:22 AM

Thank you.
Where is the former? oO

To all Aureus owners:

For the month of December, the BTC dividends will be distributed within the first week.
1. AURS in AureusCentral

If you have AURS as listed above, you do not have to do anything to receive the dividends.

For everyone else, just send your AURS to your aureus.cc wallet and you will receive dividends.

Hello Kryptowolf512,

We understand that our announcement thread has been flooded with numerous posts and comments since our announcement.
However, please refer to our quote.
We did make an announcement including the instructions before the release of the dividends.
Hence, why we referred to it as our former instructions.

If ever you had any questions or wanted to clarify anything, please note that you can always PM us.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
Kryptowolf512

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:19:51 AM

Thank you.
Where is the former? oO

To all Aureus owners:

1. AURS in AureusCentral

Hello Kryptowolf512,

We understand that our announcement thread has been flooded with numerous posts and comments since our announcement.
However, please refer to our quote.
We did make an announcement including the instructions before the release of the dividends.
Hence, why we referred to it as our former instructions.

If ever you had any questions or wanted to clarify anything, please note that you can always PM us.

Thank you.

Best regards,
aureusofficial
So, no android wallet? I have like 10 AURS , how much would i get as a dividend?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: