Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCD] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform  (Read 30081 times)
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

WTF ICO price for bitcad is 0.001 BTC or 0.01 ETH but i see in etherdelta far from 0.01 ETH this price very cheap why no one people interested to buy bitcad ? i think bitcad dev must get listed in major exchange to gain many investor or trader in short time or this project will be die

Etherdelta is also nice exchange and have volume these days I think nothing wrong to trade there because I also placed my buy order there. It seems people are looking for some kind of prototype to boost the price otherwise it will take some time to get recover.
too many negative issue about Bitcad, maybe this is make people not interested to bought Bitcad
i see in telegram dev Bitcad not active with community, bitcad have uniqe concept and graphics looks professional but it is not managed properly
yes true, in the middle ICO too many negative issue and too many members adjust that this project is scam, if they success in ICO and launched in the exchanger of course people who hate before must say sorry.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

WTF ICO price for bitcad is 0.001 BTC or 0.01 ETH but i see in etherdelta far from 0.01 ETH this price very cheap why no one people interested to buy bitcad ? i think bitcad dev must get listed in major exchange to gain many investor or trader in short time or this project will be die

Etherdelta is also nice exchange and have volume these days I think nothing wrong to trade there because I also placed my buy order there. It seems people are looking for some kind of prototype to boost the price otherwise it will take some time to get recover.
too many negative issue about Bitcad, maybe this is make people not interested to bought Bitcad
i see in telegram dev Bitcad not active with community, bitcad have uniqe concept and graphics looks professional but it is not managed properly
yes true, in the middle ICO too many negative issue and too many members adjust that this project is scam, if they success in ICO and launched in the exchanger of course people who hate before must say sorry.

The telegram is being informed that it will be listed in Liqui. However, it is good to wait for someone responsible for the project to speak.
Capuchino

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

Who will answer my question?

Are you planning to burn the tokens? Those that were not sold during the ICO
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:55:24 PM

Every coin that is added there is worthless of 100% incoming coins only 10% correct coins at ico + price, and others become
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:01:21 PM

Every coin that is added there is worthless of 100% incoming coins only 10% correct coins at ico + price, and others become

If it takes too long to list BCD in other exchanges, the price really should fall, because this project is kind of surreal, criticism, denunciations, etc.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:46:27 PM

Who will answer my question?

Are you planning to burn the tokens? Those that were not sold during the ICO

Lol when the team has been confirmed to be a scam for not providing the evidence for the funds which they don't own, how do you expect these tokens to be burned..I would say burn all these tokens since it's of no use.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

Bitcad This project is so stopped that even to burn these tokens will be difficult .. Sad
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:01:49 PM

Bitcad This project is so stopped that even to burn these tokens will be difficult .. Sad
does this project still exist or has it been closed. the last time the team had signed off that she had not forwarded the phishing fishing emails to Baunty, the more they your not heard.

satria33

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:01:28 AM

The telegram is being informed that it will be listed in Liqui. However, it is good to wait for someone responsible for the project to speak.

Good information @luksbit we just waiting for the good volume at etherdelta soo just waiting at the righ moment
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:30:46 PM

So any news about the project? Until the present moment is only listed in etherdelta and I do not see a project manager here to report on the project
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:01:34 PM

when this tokens listed in exchange, I do not see anything about this project
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:58:20 PM

You can trade Bitcad in Etherdelta, there are many buy and sell orders. If you want to buy this coin you can catch cheap sell orders.
Check the market here: https://etherdelta.github.io/#BCD-ETH

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

You won't see any update coming for this project from the team, since it was proved scam and there is no point for people coming and asking the same question, when someone else has already posted this information again.Also, these tokens are just worth dust, I don't understand why people are asking the bounty when you don't have any good place to dump it.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:35:18 AM

If it's confirmed scam can you tell me why Vlad Mitrofanov still go to conferences and tell the project to everybody? Why would Vitalik Buterin and Sasha Ivanov have conversations with Vlad Mitrofanov and take photos with so-called proven scammer? Do Vitalik Buterin and Sash Ivanov support so-called scammer because of his nationality? Can you answer these questions minorman? I really wonder why would they do that.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
ramores8

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:01:09 AM

If it's confirmed scam can you tell me why Vlad Mitrofanov still go to conferences and tell the project to everybody? Why would Vitalik Buterin and Sasha Ivanov have conversations with Vlad Mitrofanov and take photos with so-called proven scammer? Do Vitalik Buterin and Sash Ivanov support so-called scammer because of his nationality? Can you answer these questions minorman? I really wonder why would they do that.

Scam issue may be for some people due to the lack of clarity and updates about bitcad project .. The absence of significant volume in the market, no response from team and dev .. Yes maybe it's just a small thing.
without them knowing what the team and dev are really doing out there for the rest of this project.
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:02:16 PM

Scam issue may be for some people due to the lack of clarity and updates about bitcad project .. The absence of significant volume in the market, no response from team and dev .. Yes maybe it's just a small thing.
without them knowing what the team and dev are really doing out there for the rest of this project.
he threw their bounties next will not be better, the photo is Eyewash

ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:59:14 AM

he threw their bounties next will not be better, the photo is Eyewash

The photos look like it was taken from a participants camera and not being along with the spokesperson from the conference and some might have been taken for some kind of autograph?
I don't see a photo of them posing for the project? Is there a one available? The photos from telegram are a clear eye wash and would suggest not to fall for such cheap scam.

Nousplatform Youtube     
elelegzet

Activity: 749
Merit: 501

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

I think Vitalik and Sasha are just not aware of those strangers activities and welcome them as any other crypto enthusiasts. BitCADSCAM is just an obvious and exemplary ICO scam and I would recommend all newcoming investors to learn from that. I'm just really curious how people would ever buy it for real or take it serious....

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
vladmitrofanov (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:15:27 AM

Hey, guyes! Thank for your patience. We understand that we leave you without news for too long a time, and admit that it can be interpreted in a way that BitCad project has been scammed. Let me assure you, this is not the case   Smiley  The reason we were not active in public sphere is that out team is still quite small and consist mostly of developers and scientists.  We simply do not have enough time and qualification to properly communicate our achievements. But we are working on it! We have been intensively hiring right now, and we shall soon announce new people joining our team, including several communications professionals. So there’ll no shortage of news from our side then  Smiley  Meanwhile, please bear with us.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:14:22 PM

Wow this project seemed so legit I'm so glad I had decided to wait until the ICO finished to buy from the exchange and now it seems like that was a wise decision  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: