Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform  (Read 43463 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:47:34 PM

When will the payment dividend be made? And how to add BitCad token in my wallet?

Please PM me with the answer to my question this

Their message from telegram:

Hi contract address: 0x660B612ec57754d949AC1A09D0c2937A010dEe05

6 decimals

Please provide your personal Ethereum address to email info@bitcad.io
What is symbol or code for bitcad? I hope this project is not scam, and will available soon at exchanger such as liqui or livecoin.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

When will the payment dividend be made? And how to add BitCad token in my wallet?

6 decimals

and when the promise of payment? Huh
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:14:25 AM

6 decimals

What is symbol or code for bitcad? I hope this project is not scam, and will available soon at exchanger such as liqui or livecoin.
Symbol: BCD
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

6 decimals

and when the promise of payment? Huh

What payment are you expecting? the bounty or the ICO was never on and I don't know on what basis these tokens are distributed to users? Can they provide information about all the investors of this project?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:29:57 AM

still waiting for a signature design reward...  Cry Cry iam neeed your responses dev!
Why do you still hope the payment? from the beginning there's been a warning if the project is a scam. This project was certainly a scam, and don't expect anymore, there are still many other bounty here.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:24:32 PM

It is funny that people do not want to believe that this is a waste of time to expect anything from the project.
Dont you see? They dont care, they dont respond.
They have better things to do now. Like spending the money

turn the page
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:37:43 AM

It is funny that people do not want to believe that this is a waste of time to expect anything from the project.
Dont you see? They dont care, they dont respond.
They have better things to do now. Like spending the money

The first thing I would like to know whether they can prove the funds they have received and I see few users have posted comments saying bounty has been received? I am shocked to see what bounty did all of you get when the project has been declared scam? If so,can all of you trade your bounty tokens on any exchange?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

How I can receive my BitCAD token for fb and twitter bounty campaign Huh Huh Huh
myetherwallet: 0xCDbf91f5447b17744273A8bAae8D40d06b5d0a0d

answer plz Cry
Dogy mandagy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:40:03 PM

still waiting for a signature design reward...  Cry Cry iam neeed your responses dev!
Why do you still hope the payment? from the beginning there's been a warning if the project is a scam. This project was certainly a scam, and don't expect anymore, there are still many other bounty here.

It's been a long way since I left the project because of a scam.
too bad. And whether from someone's statement by entering a custom token in MEW then it will show bitcad tokens?

BITSONG
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
■∎▪▪▪▪▪   TELEGRAM   ▪▪▪▪▪∎■
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:09:20 AM

too bad. And whether from someone's statement by entering a custom token in MEW then it will show bitcad tokens?

I am not sure why he need to add that on MEW when no one here to get any information about the project and the team have abandoned the thread since they could not prove it legit

And for the bounty thing

https://etherscan.io/token/0x660b612ec57754d949ac1a09d0c2937a010dee05

May be some distribution is going on.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:36:32 PM

I am not sure why he need to add that on MEW when no one here to get any information about the project and the team have abandoned the thread since they could not prove it legit

And for the bounty thing

https://etherscan.io/token/0x660b612ec57754d949ac1a09d0c2937a010dee05

May be some distribution is going on.
Seeing the sended value, I think that's for investor. I don't think a bounty hunter get over 1K token. What do you think?
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:08:53 PM

That mean this project is abandon and dev leave it , it's become scam project or anything I miss it because I just join this thread today ?
 Huh
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:24:49 PM

If there is any new best news, I am waiting for it. Hopefully can be a good communication, so resolved

I also hope the same. Hopefully good news will come.
fine99

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:28:31 PM

= GAME OVER =
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 04:28:17 PM

so it turned scam in the end. I have joined the twitter campaign for this scam. i don't find it a waste because i don't retweet a lot. did they got only few btc which the team lose hope or have they been planning to scam since day one?  there were real good projects when they started their ICO which is why bitcad was left behind.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:58:16 PM

so it turned scam in the end. I have joined the twitter campaign for this scam. i don't find it a waste because i don't retweet a lot. did they got only few btc which the team lose hope or have they been planning to scam since day one?  there were real good projects when they started their ICO which is why bitcad was left behind.
it turns out that the beautiful photo Facebook is fake and neither of which is good don't have to wait?

liangpodol

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:27:06 PM

it turns out that the beautiful photo Facebook is fake and neither of which is good don't have to wait?

In the middle of the road I left a bounty for this project, the conversation happened and it was finally a scam.
Very unfortunate by doing a photo edit that turned out to be fake.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:03:30 PM

Warning from experienced members make me also sure if this project scam, initially I was interested to invest and following this bounty, luckily I follow the discussion here and it turns out this project proved to be a scam.
Riskylisk

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:57:14 PM

If team will come back and put this coin to any exchange it could be fun to see dump and pumps.
Ahmady

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:26:23 PM

be patience guys .. still waiting till end the month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: