Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:18:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] BitCAD - Encrypted Smart Platform  (Read 43461 times)
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

there are no market for this token ?

The team already left this forum and no one here to respond from their side on the scam alert raised against them.If I am not wrong they got 1m$ in funding from outside of this forum and even then they have no update for the product and exchanges don't even exist.Some people are trading it on etherdelta.Buy if you see some fortune in it.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

The team already left this forum and no one here to respond from their side on the scam alert raised against them.If I am not wrong they got 1m$ in funding from outside of this forum and even then they have no update for the product and exchanges don't even exist.Some people are trading it on etherdelta.Buy if you see some fortune in it.

So noone got paid for their bounty ? I hate when they make us wait so lojng we forget about it. Maybe it is a tactic of Devs. Make the payment so far away that most people forget.

alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

So noone got paid for their bounty ? I hate when they make us wait so lojng we forget about it. Maybe it is a tactic of Devs. Make the payment so far away that most people forget.

This is what you can expect from this thread, scam people and leave this forum.I hope you got to know early and so there will be no such bounty expectation from all participants.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

The participants were paid as far as I know. They said the got their bounties but the problem with this token is that its not listed on any exchange and no team member has ever been here talkjng to the investors which is why there is no market to it. If they distributed the bounties,  maybe the do have plans somehow.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

The participants were paid as far as I know. They said the got their bounties but the problem with this token is that its not listed on any exchange and no team member has ever been here talkjng to the investors which is why there is no market to it. If they distributed the bounties,  maybe the do have plans somehow.
I believe it is still a problem if the complaint cant still be heard. It is now a common thing among the projects to leave the thread either the announcement or the bounty to the managers. A manager who manages more than 5 projects and know barely nothing about the projects but also looking for money. It shouldnt continue like this and this is because of the ubiquitous crowdfund idea that I know regulation should be forced soon on it

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:25:19 AM

Yes some of the participants already paid, but until now I still have not received payment from this campaign bounty. And still no response

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:03:00 PM

Yes some of the participants already paid, but until now I still have not received payment from this campaign bounty. And still no response

Don't despair. Even if you have the tokens in your wallet you can't do anything to it because there is no market. I don't know why they distribute it. The team seem to be careless, I threw away few eth for the project thinking it can be useful for the future but my guess is wrong.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:34:57 AM

Don't despair. Even if you have the tokens in your wallet you can't do anything to it because there is no market. I don't know why they distribute it. The team seem to be careless, I threw away few eth for the project thinking it can be useful for the future but my guess is wrong.

Even many people are posting here, waiting to get this bounty and where do these guys actually get it to dump? when you don't even see anyone from the team coming up here and replying to any of your queries.It's a useless token and people should move on from here to some project where there is worth time to promote the project and get some bounty.

Nousplatform Youtube     
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

its clearly a scam, yet people still asking the bounty
jhonbravo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:28:40 AM

Is there any one got Bounty yet ?? it has been a long long time already
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

Is there any one got Bounty yet ?? it has been a long long time already

How dumb are you? when it is already said a lot of times about this project being a scam and you already have a person posting about you saying the truth

Just move on to another thread, if you want to get scammed then you can still send money to their contract address on the site.
Litemit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:56:57 PM

How could you know if somebody received any payment? I didn't even find any payment address in any bounty spreadsheet. I participated in social bounty and don't know when they distribute bounty,even BitCad team has no activity in this forum.

X-Files

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:56:50 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 12:41:01 PM by X-Files

Really disapointed if this kind of cheating still happens when people start paying close attention to cryptocurrency
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:36:32 PM

Why did they distribute bounty if the token is not traded anywhere and it seems like it's not going to at all?)

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

Why did they distribute bounty if the token is not traded anywhere and it seems like it's not going to at all?)

I would say the purpose was a scam, when you can't prove the ownership of the ETH collected.It was the same from the start when the started a pre-ico and never collected much and postponed the sale and suddenly all of the sudden 5m was collected in a few days which raised some red flags.The tokens issued makes no sense when you don't have a working product.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:41:04 PM

its becoming very normal already about scam ico in the forum. there used to be some people calling themselves scam busters but they already give up. theres just too many scam and it looks very legit and its been traded already yet manipulated by scammers/ team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

Applied for twitter

Twitter: https://twitter.com/btcltcdigger
Audti: https://www.twitteraudit.com/btcltcdigger
ETH: 0x6b5E8a38DEBb1C02E9fe852c2986D78b52877EAb
WAVES: 3P7rhkSSS32XmE85PrAzDhKf7ZvQPN7612V

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:44:02 PM

Hey Vlad why don't you give some updates about latest news here? We miss you. Please update the thread and tell us about the roadmap. You are active in Slack, you should use this platform to announce news for investors, too.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:38:23 PM

The project is very still, no response here and much less in the telegram .. Tense
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:07:28 PM

Applied for twitter

Twitter: https://twitter.com/btcltcdigger
Audti: https://www.twitteraudit.com/btcltcdigger
ETH: 0x6b5E8a38DEBb1C02E9fe852c2986D78b52877EAb
WAVES: 3P7rhkSSS32XmE85PrAzDhKf7ZvQPN7612V

what you applied ?
This project was end and now news until now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: