Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Education Project  (Read 878 times)
charleshoskinson (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 06:36:24 PM

I'd like some feedback and perhaps support from you guys on my education project. I'd like to create a one stop shop to learn about Bitcoin starting with my course and then eventually moving to a dedicated website thats like a combination of Udemy, stackexchange, code academy and youtube. The goal would be to centralize the knowledge necessary for people to integrate into the Bitcoin community in whatever role they seek.

Any advice or takers?

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
Tekkna

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:18:44 PM

Sounds like you want a wiki, mediawiki is pretty good software. Although there are other wikis available.

Although I suppose you would want more customization, sounds like a pretty big project. If you'd like help I am currently available, see my web design thread in my sig.

I will note that you may end up duplicating a lot of existing effort in creating this website, you may want to simply aggregate a bunch of bitcoin resources together.

BTC: 15Yb897j2Yrbk1GU5Uwwhg5PFBMXeUAmhS  | I sell $5 Amazon Gift Codes | I also build websites

Illuminated

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:38:04 PM

I'd like some feedback and perhaps support from you guys on my education project. I'd like to create a one stop shop to learn about Bitcoin starting with my course and then eventually moving to a dedicated website thats like a combination of Udemy, stackexchange, code academy and youtube. The goal would be to centralize the knowledge necessary for people to integrate into the Bitcoin community in whatever role they seek.

Any advice or takers?

Hi! I wonder do you have any progress in your project cause I am a newbie in the subject and looking for a profound source to upgrade my knowledge. Thank you for a response!
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:45:31 PM

Their website is down.
http://btcedproject.org/

But you can find their courses here:
https://www.udemy.com/bitcoin-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-crypto

kololo