Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRY] Royalties - ICO | Cryptonote | Upto 15% Interest on Deposits  (Read 6886 times)
Skittlz (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:08:01 PM

I just added the exchange links to the ANN, I know some of you are looking forward to Deposits 2.0, we all are but at some point you guys will need to start selling your coins. Looking at the exchange there is good money to be made there.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:20:25 PM

Cryptonight coins are hardcore PoW projects. This is really insulting that you try to collect money while using polished and innovate code other developers made.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:26:29 PM

Any bounty for twitter and fb?

dont thinkl you will have any this is an old project

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
samsmith16

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 11:33:27 PM

Cryptonight coins are hardcore PoW projects. This is really insulting that you try to collect money while using polished and innovate code other developers made.

Not sure what you mean by this? we are not the first Cryptonote/Cryptonight coin to do an ICO.. We have already and will continue to use the funds to "innovate".. It is sorta insulting that you don't see our project as helping to move this code base and the forks like it forward.. however everyone has opinions

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 11:35:06 PM

Any bounty for twitter and fb?

dont thinkl you will have any this is an old project

Yep we are still working on the details of the campaigns..

Royalties
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:35:56 PM

Is there a pool or is it solo only?

ICO price was 1/10th of a satoshi and theres a 1.77BTC buy at 37k at Topia...this defies belief haha - someone should be dumping on this so hard right now.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 11:38:48 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 01:03:14 AM by samsmith16

Is there a pool or is it solo only?

Still just Solo.. if anyone wants to setup a pool and it works well enough.. we can pay a 0.1 Bitcoin bounty (while the price of XRY is still being discovered)  

Royalties
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:11:22 AM

Ok I only say this bc we had an issue.. Please include your payment ID when sending coins to an exchange.. if your new to Cryptonote coins.. jump in slack and DM me b4 you try and send funds to the exchange  

Royalties
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:41:11 AM

Ok i have decided to just publicly address the question bc there may be more then one of you out there worried/thinking about this..

Yes Cryptopia has a low limit (~1.4BTC) for withdraw if you don't want to give that type of info or you haven't heard back yet from them on your increase..  I can't speak to how secure it is to keep your Bitcoins on this exchange (i don't own it..) most of the time its best practice to move your funds off an exchange as fast as possible.. I understand that with XRY at the price it is now.. that moving a large amount of them on the exchange could take weeks to move the bitcoin earned or even the XRY off for Deposits 2.0.. I have no good answer for this.. please use your best judgment.. i will not advise ppl to move more coins on to an exchange then they feel comfortable with.. I know with all this fork talk out of the bitcoin community... its hard to make the call to keep more bitcoin on an exchange then you normally would..

Royalties
prospecta

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:26:48 AM

I really want to buy into this coin but the pricing on Cryptopia is just out of control.

200,000x ICO price at current bid...I mean come on - is the majority of the coin supply in the hands of 1 person and they are currently causing this obscene valuation?

Something isn't right here.

BTW: Cryptopia is legit, I've been using them for years and they operate from the same country as I.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
danfos88

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:37:42 AM

Any bounty campaign for this project?
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:41:44 AM

I really want to buy into this coin but the pricing on Cryptopia is just out of control.

200,000x ICO price at current bid...I mean come on - is the majority of the coin supply in the hands of 1 person and they are currently causing this obscene valuation?

Something isn't right here.

BTW: Cryptopia is legit, I've been using them for years and they operate from the same country as I.

I understand your frustration.. we have new ppl on our team trying to buy coins as well.. I was able to buy a few cheap coins.. but i need these to pay bounties and pay coders who want to hold some of the coin they are working on.. until donations start coming in.. there is 90% in deposits.. some may be waiting for Deposits 2.0.. with getting your interest every 2 weeks vs. one lump sum.. im sure ppl are holding coins for that.. also from my post above you can see that there may be ppl waiting until we get on an exchange that has higher limits..

Royalties
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:43:34 AM

Any bounty campaign for this project?

It's on our list..

Royalties
prospecta

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:05:01 AM

I understand your frustration.. we have new ppl on our team trying to buy coins as well.. I was able to buy a few cheap coins.. but i need these to pay bounties and pay coders who want to hold some of the coin they are working on.. until donations start coming in.. there is 90% in deposits.. some may be waiting for Deposits 2.0.. with getting your interest every 2 weeks vs. one lump sum.. im sure ppl are holding coins for that.. also from my post above you can see that there may be ppl waiting until we get on an exchange that has higher limits..

Thanks for the reply.

I have such ROHMO, buying this at ICO price would have been one of the best plays ever...

erdanis

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:56:25 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:08:36 AM by erdanis

The Pool is already working.

You can try it on

http://xrypool.co/
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:24:14 AM

The Pool is already working.

You can try it on

http://xrypool.co/

Pool looks great I will be sending your 0.1 BTC bounty soon..

Royalties CPU pool mining guide

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044804.0

Royalties
RobDust

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:03:48 AM

nice ! i will give it a try :-)
RobDust

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:54:34 AM

Okay.

The Wallet is nice.
Payout from the Pool works.
I am mining with Wolfs CPU.

hope the Project gets more fans and supporter
MingMining

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:41:43 AM

Pool works!

xmr-stak-cpu-notls

458 h/s on 1600x with 6 thread
600 h/s on 1700x with 8 thread at 4gz

the issue is, when first started, run for a few mins, all of sudden all messages are like Result rejected by pool. have to restart the miner. now it looks fine.

Pool stat not align with miner hash rate

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:59:59 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 04:22:33 AM by samsmith16

New Thread!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046563.0

We just needed a new thread that doesn't have all the Hugecoin pre ICO stuff.. confused some ppl.. and skittlz has been busy in his life so him updating this has been slow.. Please post there from now on

Royalties
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: