Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚫️ BLOCKPOOL - Real World B2B Blockchain Solutions ⚫️  (Read 72453 times)
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:20:11 PM

There are a lot of coin that has revenue sharing plan attach to the coin like Bitconnectcoin and regal coin but they are on big exchange.

BitConnect and RegalCoin are not traded on major exchanges.  Their top volume is on BCC Exchange and Coin Exchange.  Find one revenue-sharing coin (read: a security, by definition) that is listed on a legitimate top 5 exchange (Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, etc.).  You can't.  Because these exchanges clearly state that they will not list security (revenue-sharing) tokens in order to maintain SEC compliance.  Do your own research here:

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000798731-Regarding-the-recent-SEC-Digital-Asset-Investigative-Report

BPL is a security.
  Full stop.  Blockpool spells this out in black & white in their "Details of Token Exchange Campaign":

There is no other way to interpret this.  Blockpool is not legally viable in the United States under SEC regulations.

Hey there again 00.

We have provided you with an answer to this several times via several different channels.

Please can you explain why you persist in being negative about everything we do; put only the most negative of spins on everything you talk about and, as soon as something is explained to you, not acknowledge it but just move to something else you can deliberately misunderstand, misinterpret or misrepresent.

Why do you wish to put so much of your time and effort into trolling any public channel regarding Blockpool?

If you put half this effort into being positive and helping to create think about what you could achieve.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

Official Announcement!!!

Blockpool is to be listed on COSS.io next week!!!

Sidechain creation is complete and tested successfully.  The nodes come up automatically as expected and chain height increases as expected.  

Currently we can deploy a sidechain with any setting we would like within predetermined limits.  We are cleaning up the code and integrating it into the BiT Platform.  

Next steps are the delegate rotation, Genesis Masterchain Smart Contract and Genesis Sidechain Smart Contracts.

Okay so that's a good news. As for Blockpool  not legally viable in the United States under SEC regulations, I would have to wait for your responce again about this. This jhonston had raise a good point about it, do clear our minds about it.

To be honest, I didn't read the entire whitepaper but only the goodness of the project. This revenue sharing is also something good that people will thought of buying more BPL.

Hi carbon,

Here is the legal opinion we received regarding your question.

https://blockpool.io/docs/Crossley%20&%20Davis%20Legal%20Advice%20Regarding%20Blockpool%20Project.pdf

00johnston00

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:43:03 PM

Hi carbon,

https://blockpool.io/docs/Crossley%20&%20Davis%20Legal%20Advice%20Regarding%20Blockpool%20Project.pdf

Your legal experts must be ignorant of U.S. Securities & Exchange law or simply incompetent.
A screenshot from the legal document you shared:

https://imgur.com/a/eoSkS

They confirm that BPL offers a 5% pre-tax net profit share to investors, and then go on to say that it does not constitute a security?  Just...wow.  Blockpool is receiving legal opinion on U.S. Securities law from a U.K. firm who can't spell "SEC" correctly.  Nice.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:56:29 PM

Hi carbon,

Your legal experts must be ignorant of U.S. Securities & Exchange law or simply incompetent.

They confirm that BPL offers a 5% pre-tax net profit share to investors, and then go on to say that it does not constitute a security?  Just...wow.  Blockpool is receiving legal opinion on U.S. Securities law from a U.K. firm who can't spell "SEC" correctly.  Nice.

I think the 5% is probably the current delegates are earn for their holding or poll voted for them right now, or simply the mining percentage. It would probably really hard and so much work to manually send 5% net profit to all BPL holders, this should be remove or need to re-word.

theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:56:35 AM

Hi carbon,

Hi again 00,

The more you ignore my questions while continuing to baselessly attack Blockpool the more you look like an aimless troll with too much time on their hands.

It's a shame; your energy and input could be such a huge contribution to a project; I wish you didn't squander it so.
00johnston00

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:57:29 PM

Hi again 00,

The more you ignore my questions while continuing to baselessly attack Blockpool the more you look like an aimless troll with too much time on their hands.

It's a shame; your energy and input could be such a huge contribution to a project; I wish you didn't squander it so.

Your token is a security.  This is not baseless.  This fact is validated by documents that Blockpool has released, that I have posted above.  If you cannot see them, I can post them again for you.

The answer you gave previously to this topic was not sufficient, as I told you when I responded to it backed by documentation that your legal advisers are blatantly wrong.  Instead of responding to this rebuttal, you attack me with continued ad hominems.  I don't know how to engage in conversation with someone who behaves like this.

I have no issue being constructive and helping the project along.  Unfortunately, while Blockpool lives in their disillusioned world where they are incapable of having made a mistake, and paint me like a lunatic for questioning them about it, I cannot help you.  I can only help those who are open-minded enough to read the writing on the wall.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:02:01 PM

My friend I have not responded with an adhominem; I have challenged you regarding your pattern of behaviour over the past several months. You have not satisfactorily responded to any of my direct questions but instead have continued to attack and undermine. If you do not want to be called a "troll" then do not act so much like one.

I have welcomed your input many times, attempted to encourage you to engage in a positive and productive way and every attempt from me has been rebuffed.

You were banned from Discord for repeatedly breaking the rules and so you have moved to this medium to continue your apparent vendetta against us.

I am not sure there is anything that any of us could say or do to satisfy your urge to push a negative spin on everything we do.

Regarding the legal opinion you have previously admitted to not being an expert; forgive me for trusting our legal advisers. Specifically regarding this question I consider the matter closed.

Any and all criticism is welcomed by us and we have proven multiple times that advice is listened to and acted upon; what is not welcome is boring repetitive and incorrect attacks that merely serve to distract us and the community.

Please do consider your actions; please do become a valued part of our community. I really do want that. If you cannot be positive and help build, however, then please just go and be negative somewhere else.

Let's make this a line in the sand; you provide positive comments (both criticism and praise is welcomed) and we will continue to listen and react where relevant based on the facts.
00johnston00

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

Regarding the legal opinion you have previously admitted to not being an expert; forgive me for trusting our legal advisers. Specifically regarding this question I consider the matter closed.

Whether or not you believe me, your advisers, or the flying spaghetti monster doesn't make BPL any less a security, as has been laid out in black & white.  Best of luck pleading ignorance once the inevitable day comes when you & your U.S. investors have to answer to the long dick of SEC law.

To answer your other concerns...I don't owe you an answer.  I don't answer to you, so please stop insisting I do.  We invested our money into your idea.  If we have questions/concerns, your role is to answer them.  You have no place antagonizing me, regardless your personal feelings about me.  This is called professionalism.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:28:15 AM

whats going on with the price looking not good at all
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:21:10 AM

Hi there,

This is a pattern we expected; people who didn't realise what BPL is are selling; they expected BPL to be another coin which is hyped and hyped so ICO investors can make a killing, and then doesn't do anything that was actually on the White Paper.

These people are getting impatient as we are an actual business with real business plans and our delivery timetable is slightly different to a hype and dump coin.

The pipeline of business coming to Blockpool is incredible and it is real business that will generate real sustainable value in the coin. It is a shame that some people didn't understand what they were buying as it was clearly described in the White Paper - we are a REAL company producing REAL solutions for REAL businesses and individuals.

Our Proof of Concept to the market, the Bjork album release, went without a hiccup and this has proven our ability to ship what we say, when we say it; our potential clients are impressed and our team are massively busy flying all over the world for high and medium level meetings. As a developer I am in talks with development teams at a much lower level on how to implement our technology and we should be announcing some more deals soon.

Unfortunately because we operate in the real business world we are tied by NDA from releasing details and some of our initial investors did not understand this reality. We are desperate to tell you everything and there will be no delay to us announcing things as soon as we can.

It is a shame that some people haven't been able to wait; this is a time to buy for sure.

Thank you for your question Smiley
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

Hi there,

This is a pattern we expected; people who didn't realise what BPL is are selling; they expected BPL to be another coin which is hyped and hyped so ICO investors can make a killing, and then doesn't do anything that was actually on the White Paper.

These people are getting impatient as we are an actual business with real business plans and our delivery timetable is slightly different to a hype and dump coin.

The pipeline of business coming to Blockpool is incredible and it is real business that will generate real sustainable value in the coin. It is a shame that some people didn't understand what they were buying as it was clearly described in the White Paper - we are a REAL company producing REAL solutions for REAL businesses and individuals.

Our Proof of Concept to the market, the Bjork album release, went without a hiccup and this has proven our ability to ship what we say, when we say it; our potential clients are impressed and our team are massively busy flying all over the world for high and medium level meetings. As a developer I am in talks with development teams at a much lower level on how to implement our technology and we should be announcing some more deals soon.

Unfortunately because we operate in the real business world we are tied by NDA from releasing details and some of our initial investors did not understand this reality. We are desperate to tell you everything and there will be no delay to us announcing things as soon as we can.

It is a shame that some people haven't been able to wait; this is a time to buy for sure.

Thank you for your question Smiley
Thank you for your honest answer. I am still running my node and believing in your business.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:42:32 AM

Good morning everyone (2.40am here in Bulgaria).

We've just completed rather a large deployment of BiT and myBlockpool. This includes many updates on the back end and to support our growth as it looks like we're about to get very busy very soon.

As usual I've written up release notes and they are available on the myBlockpool site here: https://my.blockpool.io/support

Our pipeline of work is pretty incredible and so we'll be releasing again soon; hopefully it won't take so long as this time however we had to test everything thoroughly which was more important than just pushing a deployment for the sake of it.

Thanks to @duane dibbley (his handle on our Discord channel) who has code deployed in this release which is his first contribution to our live codebase. Well done sir!
vanBlack

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

Where I can read more about your business model?

There were 2 point in your roadmap this year TECH launch and B2B Contract Delivery Commences. Are they about your platform?

I want to learn more about it.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

There were 2 point in your roadmap this year TECH launch and B2B Contract Delivery Commences. Are they about your platform?

Hi there,

So yes; we launched our B2B and B2C platform successfully last month; it was used for real by Bjork to allow users to purchase anything from her shop using crypto currency. We are on track to make this available more widely, now that Proof of Concept was such a major success.

We are now working simultaneously on our Side Chains and Smart Contracts, which go hand in hand and are managed via BiT. These should see release some time in Q1 2018. This will allows businesses to run their own BPL based chain, taking advantage of BPL nodes while maintaining total separation between the mainchain and their own chains.

There will be much more released about this as we move forwards but for now we're very busy in development mode and looking to build on the success that BiT and myBlockpool have already brought us.

We have multiple companies hammering down our door wanting to take advantage of the simplicity of our integration path, and the power of the technology behind; pretty soon we'll be able to talk openly about these companies (I hope) and you'll see how our business model translates to the real world.

Thank you for your question.
supplyabject

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:22:54 AM

what platforms do you use on your token?
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:48:14 AM

Hi there,

So yes; we launched our B2B and B2C platform successfully last month; it was used for real by Bjork to allow users to purchase anything from her shop using crypto currency. We are on track to make this available more widely, now that Proof of Concept was such a major success.

We are now working simultaneously on our Side Chains and Smart Contracts, which go hand in hand and are managed via BiT. These should see release some time in Q1 2018. This will allows businesses to run their own BPL based chain, taking advantage of BPL nodes while maintaining total separation between the mainchain and their own chains.

There will be much more released about this as we move forwards but for now we're very busy in development mode and looking to build on the success that BiT and myBlockpool have already brought us.

We have multiple companies hammering down our door wanting to take advantage of the simplicity of our integration path, and the power of the technology behind; pretty soon we'll be able to talk openly about these companies (I hope) and you'll see how our business model translates to the real world.

Its really something worth checking the development of this project. Sidechains and smart contract seem a bigger plan. Since the test of Bjork can be considered success, have you now tried to contact more musicians to join?

what platforms do you use on your token?

They say this is ark fork so blockpool have their own chain.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:10:54 AM

Hi there Fudster,

Yes - the progress is very exciting.

We have not had to contact other artists; as I said above we have had many people contacting us expressing an interest and these requests are progressing through the discovery and contract stages.

I hope to have more specifics to announce at some point soon but NDAs with these organisations and individuals are there to protect both sides and we are bound by them.

It is not just music companies and artists who we are talking with, however. We announced our Intent with a company called Woooba who work in Grass Roots Sports provision; we are hoping to announce more on that particular deal very soon but I cannot be more concrete than that right now.

theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:04:36 PM

Hi all,

Just to let you know that we've just published another post on Medium for your reading pleasure.

https://medium.com/blockpool/why-should-i-be-a-forger-for-bpl-8e9436a68c00

Enjoy
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:11:44 PM

hey everyone me again. It is past time for your weekly bullet point list from us and this is because we haven't had our weekly meeting yet. It looks like this week is so packed with client meetings and other exciting stuff that we won't get to have one either. You've seen the updates I've been pushing regularly here about our progress so you know a lot about what we as a dev team have been doing. We have another release going through testing to update a few things in BiT and myBlockpool, provide some more resiliency to the exchange rates endpoint on BiT, and some other internal changes to support our own push for resiliency and support what is looking like it'll be a rapid expansion.

On a business side we're still waiting for sign off for the Press Release for the partnership with Woooba which is now in the final stages of confirmation. We are just agreeing technical details and then it should be good to go and it's quite a big chunk of news. We've had meetings all around the world this week with potential clients and those who, having seen what we're doing, are coming to us to ask us if we will help them.

Our second new part time developer @Terminal-Dev shipped over some code to me last week also but it is parked behind a few other bits and pieces however that means that both our new guys have code committed and being shared either right now, or in the very near future.

As soon as I have any more I'll definitely be back here to update you.
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:32:41 AM

Hello, I have checked the coinmarketcap.com and also mytoken.io and blockfolio, there is no information about this coin, I do not know why. But I hope the dev team can contact to the coinmarketcap.com and add your coins there so others can see some detail information there.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: