Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now!  (Read 84359 times)
mendax_9999

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:45:00 PM

You can clearly see that the way Matchpool has been handling things has been terrible. This only raises red flags and exposes the inability of Matchpool's team to deliver anything.

They claim to be offering a Matchpool Refund, but once you send an e-mail to the address provided, this is what you get from "Liam":
"On the 30th of April, please send your Guppies to my Ether account below. I will then send you your Ether back within one working day. "

Are you kidding me?.. This is how you will deal with the refund?.. Who the hell is this Liam kid and how do I know I won't be scammed twice by you guys?.. Will Matchpool be held accountable if Liam does not deliver the ETH as promised?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4theppl

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:12:51 PM

You can clearly see that the way Matchpool has been handling things has been terrible. This only raises red flags and exposes the inability of Matchpool's team to deliver anything.

They claim to be offering a Matchpool Refund, but once you send an e-mail to the address provided, this is what you get from "Liam":
"On the 30th of April, please send your Guppies to my Ether account below. I will then send you your Ether back within one working day. "

Are you kidding me?.. This is how you will deal with the refund?.. Who the hell is this Liam kid and how do I know I won't be scammed twice by you guys?.. Will Matchpool be held accountable if Liam does not deliver the ETH as promised?

He could just put up a buywall..
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:16:51 PM

Someone can suggest how I can get GUP tokens for using platform. I understand that platform is not running, but I would like to know how work mechanism of compensation.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
mendax_9999

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:36:34 PM

I spoke today with a Community Manager from Matchpool (Arnaud Gaboury) and this is what he had to said about the "Refund Option":

"that is in fact a private agreement between one buyer and one seller and this agreement does not involve Matchpool"

Also, according to Ram Avissar (CM)

"AGAIN WE NEVER OFFERED A REFUND, we simply matched a seller with potential buyer"
Matchpool (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

I spoke today with a Community Manager from Matchpool (Arnaud Gaboury) and this is what he had to said about the "Refund Option":

"that is in fact a private agreement between one buyer and one seller and this agreement does not involve Matchpool"

"AGAIN WE NEVER OFFERED A REFUND, we simply matched a seller with potential buyer"

Mendax, the following is taken from our announcement regarding the resale option you are referring to:

Please show me when we ever promised to refund you? Also, please point out 1 ICO ever to exist that did such thing?

You spam my entire Slack channel with abusive remarks stating among other BS that I work for you since you paid me... now you are taking our mature responses to your smart ass comments, out of context to prove your point...

I have one suggestion for you and that is GROW A PAIR, this field is clearly not for as you can't stand the hit. I'll advise you to buy some government bonds or something because obviously you are not dealing well with the Alt's pressure.

I'll make you a gustier for karma and try to find you another buyer so we will stop hearing from you. PM me the amount you contributed and I'll get back to you.

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
vanarebane

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

This is similar to ICONOMI, the team helped investors to trade, but not a refund option. It is just trading.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

This is similar to ICONOMI, the team helped investors to trade, but not a refund option. It is just trading.

This is true, ICONOMI did some rebuy, there are some people that missed out of the ICO and are looking to buy token but what they did was to buy the tokens at the average ICO price from the seller and sell it to the buyer. They act as the escrow in the transaction
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:27:58 PM

Cannot waiting GUP distributiron and listed on exchanger dev
thank you

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Saturday97

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:29:48 PM

Mendax, the following is taken from our announcement regarding the resale option you are referring to:

Please show me when we ever promised to refund you? Also, please point out 1 ICO ever to exist that did such thing?

You spam my entire Slack channel with abusive remarks stating among other BS that I work for you since you paid me... now you are taking our mature responses to your smart ass comments, out of context to prove your point...

I have one suggestion for you and that is GROW A PAIR, this field is clearly not for as you can't stand the hit. I'll advise you to buy some government bonds or something because obviously you are not dealing well with the Alt's pressure.

I'll make you a gustier for karma and try to find you another buyer so we will stop hearing from you. PM me the amount you contributed and I'll get back to you.

The amount of crap these guys have to deal with is amazing....such a lousy community the ALTS have turned into....people are investing just because of rummers and one minute after they invest another rummer is making them want to sell and they think someone owes them their money back...Shameful...
Saturday97

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:31:14 PM

I'll bet you took part in the bounty program....won't be surprise to see you own a user farm...do your DD first bitch, stop complaning
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:33:30 PM

Why would anyone give you a refund?? we need your kind so we can buy more GUP when your weak hands sell your 2 eth share for nothing
mendax_9999

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3fR2ikt.png

You're right. ICO's do not usually offer refunds. However, Matchpool was accused by their own CTO of being scammers a couple of days after the ICO finished. I'm not saying the claims are true or false. But the fact is that your own CTO accused you of 'shady administration'.

In the picture you posted, we can see that Matchpool is promoting/advertising a 'buyer of GUP's'. When I emailed Liam (the buyer) he asked me to send my GUP first, and he claims that he will send me my ETH after 1 business day. Is not that I think Liam is a scammer. Is just that the transaction should be conducted in such a way that we don't have to trust each other i.e. escrow, smart contract, etc.

Say Liam ends up stealing my money, will Matchpool be held responsible? Of course not. But you did promote this guy. The same guy that has no information online other than a webpage under construction and a twitter account.

You guys are building a decentralized application and cannot even think of a way to redeem investors through a transaction where parties don't need to trust each other?

But anyways... I'll PM you right now and I hope I can be refunded. I just hope you don't expect me to send my GUP first as with Liam's case. Again, it's gotta be a secure transaction.
MorAltsPlease

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

You're right. ICO's do not usually offer refunds. However, Matchpool was accused by their own CTO of being scammers a couple of days after the ICO finished. I'm not saying the claims are true or false. But the fact is that your own CTO accused you of 'shady administration'.

In the picture you posted, we can see that Matchpool is promoting/advertising a 'buyer of GUP's'. When I emailed Liam (the buyer) he asked me to send my GUP first, and he claims that he will send me my ETH after 1 business day. Is not that I think Liam is a scammer. Is just that the transaction should be conducted in such a way that we don't have to trust each other i.e. escrow, smart contract, etc.

Say Liam ends up stealing my money, will Matchpool be held responsible? Of course not. But you did promote this guy. The same guy that has no information online other than a webpage under construction and a twitter account.

You guys are building a decentralized application and cannot even think of a way to redeem investors through a transaction where parties don't need to trust each other?

But anyways... I'll PM you right now and I hope I can be refunded. I just hope you don't expect me to send my GUP first as with Liam's case. Again, it's gotta be a secure transaction.

Man you are ridiculous!! do you realize that the fund you are ssugesting is going to steal your money is one of the biggest crypto funds in the world? one that participated in dozen of ICOs??

you take the side of a lousy dev who tried to sink this ship, the team had to put all aside and find you a solution, you are accusing the solution they gave you as scammer and you do not understand why they do not respond to you?? What are you smoking?Huh?

mendax_9999

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:53:54 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3fR2ikt.png

Man you are ridiculous!! do you realize that the fund you are ssugesting is going to steal your money is one of the biggest crypto funds in the world? one that participated in dozen of ICOs??

you take the side of a lousy dev who tried to sink this ship, the team had to put all aside and find you a solution, you are accusing the solution they gave you as scammer and you do not understand why they do not respond to you?? What are you smoking?Huh?

I made it clear on my post that I'm not accusing anyone of being a scammer. I'm just saying that I don't want to trust my buyer. Is not that difficult to set up an escrow service so that he can buy my tokens. Is better for both of us.

Are you the kind of person that'd pay first for something under the premise that somebody will send you something in the future?
MorAltsPlease

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:58:13 PM

I made it clear on my post that I'm not accusing anyone of being a scammer. I'm just saying that I don't want to trust my buyer. Is not that difficult to set up an escrow service so that he can buy my tokens. Is better for both of us.

Are you the kind of person that'd pay first for something under the premise that somebody will send you something in the future?

No I'm not, but I also don't accuse and take it back every two words as you do, It seems like your are accusing very much....

They got you the Buyer deal with him yourself, ask him for an escrow service, pay the god damm fee...Stop messing with the team we all have faith in and let them focus on the platform and not your freakin pennies..
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

(…)

Erm… well, you invested in an ICO, sooooooo… *cough*

Seriously though, did you ask Liam for an escrow? It is absolutely legitimate to ask for an escrow, no matter who the other person is, but I think this isn't Matchpools problem anymore.
mendax_9999

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:48:16 PM

(…)

Erm… well, you invested in an ICO, sooooooo… *cough*

Seriously though, did you ask Liam for an escrow? It is absolutely legitimate to ask for an escrow, no matter who the other person is, but I think this isn't Matchpools problem anymore.

Come'on dude.. theres a difference between investing in an ICO and the way Liam is trying to re-buy our tokens. To begin with, the ICO was like a Smart Contract, where our tokens were sent back to us as soon as we sent our Ether.

But anyways, I did e-mail him a couple of days ago offering different alternatives like using escrow or using Oasisdex. He hasn't replied yet. I don't know if he just ignored me or haven't seen the message yet.
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 792

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:56:51 PM

I'm patiently waiting for GUP to get listed on reputable exchanges. Getecoin exchange has too much limitations that You won't find on other exchanges. Even If The Exchanges isn't Bittrex or Poloniex, Liqui would do. Recent ETH tokens have done really well on Liqui.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:52:55 PM

I'm patiently waiting for GUP to get listed on reputable exchanges. Getecoin exchange has too much limitations that You won't find on other exchanges. Even If The Exchanges isn't Bittrex or Poloniex, Liqui would do. Recent ETH tokens have done really well on Liqui.
Agree with you, I cannot trade on Gatecoin exchange cause it needed ID verification that I don't have, Liqui is much okay now unlike the past months but I hope GUP will listed on reputable exchanges site like Bittrex and Poloniex.

ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:10:41 AM

Poloniex announced to delist 17 altcoins on May 2nd yesterday, it means there will be new blood there, Matchpool should be one good opportunity to list there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: