Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now!  (Read 84359 times)
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

In case you guys didn't read at reddit.

Hey everyone - For those of you that read the piece by Yonatan you may have noticed an easter egg in the article..for those of you that didn't catch it.. OUR ALPHA IS GOING TO RELEASE NEXT MONTH! We are ahead of schedule and moving very FAST to deliver you guys a great product. Thanks to everyone for being so patient. We are excited for you guys to get your hands on the alpha in just a matter of weeks! Be sure to sign up to be a tester here: http://matchpool.org/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Matchpool/comments/6b6bnk/alpha_ahead_of_schedule/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhero

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:13:26 AM

matchpool i will decide to buy or not again after checking whether its alpha is well.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:53:21 AM

Hey everyone - For those of you that read the piece by Yonatan you may have noticed an easter egg in the article..for those of you that didn't catch it.. OUR ALPHA IS GOING TO RELEASE NEXT MONTH! We are ahead of schedule and moving very FAST to deliver you guys a great product. Thanks to everyone for being so patient. We are excited for you guys to get your hands on the alpha in just a matter of weeks! Be sure to sign up to be a tester here: http://matchpool.org/

Matchpool should also be posting their updates here not just on reddit because it comes as a surprise if we can only read announcements somewhere.
Registered to the alpha version, would like to be  host one day and organize a pool for my fellows nearby.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:41:15 AM

Matchpool should also be posting their updates here not just on reddit because it comes as a surprise if we can only read announcements somewhere.
Registered to the alpha version, would like to be  host one day and organize a pool for my fellows nearby.
why this news didn't share in their china society?
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:21:26 AM

That's right, that they should be fairer in sharing updates on the news about the progress we are really curious about, for the future !!
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:38:39 AM

That's right, that they should be fairer in sharing updates on the news about the progress we are really curious about, for the future !!

It is not hard for everyone to check the official twitter account of Matchpool, I agree they should share it here, but interested people can catch it anywhere. This is the article they are talking about: https://medium.com/matchpool/building-a-worldwide-reputation-game-487a77745315
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:44:04 AM

It is not hard for everyone to check the official twitter account of Matchpool, I agree they should share it here, but interested people can catch it anywhere. This is the article they are talking about: https://medium.com/matchpool/building-a-worldwide-reputation-game-487a77745315

I also will do agree with all of you the team must share all update into this thread because it's much easy for people to let know about the recent progress. Hopefully in future we will see them much active on this board.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

Any updates DEV? Everything seems quiet, apart from the bounties again lol.

its also quiet ....sssshhh..... sssshhh ... ssshhhh....

i was wrong i thought when the bounties were release there will be dumping, i even made an buy wallet below the 5k Smiley...

little dump i saw...... maybe later ....Huh

BUT my compliments to the team, how they managed from begin till now, i even did not see fuds or trolls on the threads.....  and how about distributing the bounties , not one complaining about it ...not one !!!! , i rarely saw so perfect managing of contributes...

one word ..... PERFECT !!!

Stop it brother...I'm blushing..... Cool

what i am not lying just telling the truth Smiley

btw is the dump over ?? i see slowly and steady rise .....
my bag is not filled Sad .... i expected more dumping ........

lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:54:44 AM

Awesome, we will pump to da moon!
orpel

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

Don't judge the project and its potential by its current market price. Guppy is not being dumped it is being accumulated heavily by big players. Once whales will think they have big bags they will start the speculation phase and then weak hands will cry for missing or not holding another gem.

I see it in a different way,
I think that the current price includes all the potential and the risks (potential is part of the risk) at this moment.
Yes, the price might change dramatically in a day or in a month but the current valuation is what matters.

Is there an Alpha or Beta product or designs yet? Or they are still working on it?
alpha release next month beta on August

Thanks!
Where can I see updates about the progress of the project and released versions?

orpel

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:39:19 PM

Hi!
Heard about this project online and I got interested.
How can I buy some GUP's?

Do you guys think it worth buying at the moment?

Thanks!
You can buy GUPPIES (GUP token) by Poloniex exchange! In this time the price is good!

No you CANNOT buy GUP on Poloniex. We are all waiting the add to Poloniex but had no news about this.

You can buy on Bittrex.

I see that it is very volatile.
I guess when it will be added to Poloniex it will effect the exchange price immediately.
Thanks!

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 12:44:55 PM

Hi!

Thanks!
You can buy GUPPIES (GUP token) by Poloniex exchange! In this time the price is good!

No you CANNOT buy GUP on Poloniex. We are all waiting the add to Poloniex but had no news about this.

You can buy on Bittrex.

I guess when it will be added to Poloniex it will effect the exchange price immediately.
Thanks!

Sadly it isn't yet added. I think most of the holders are already anticipating for polo to add it on their list because polo have some GUP themselves.
I really wish  to see it there too. We've already submitted GUP on polo, what else is needed to be done?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dirgantara

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:04:36 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

You can buy on Bittrex.

Thanks!

Sadly it isn't yet added. I think most of the holders are already anticipating for polo to add it on their list because polo have some GUP themselves.
I really wish  to see it there too. We've already submitted GUP on polo, what else is needed to be done?
Nah...i don't think Polo will add any coin soon since they're too busy fixing their crappy site.
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:28:46 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

You can buy on Bittrex.

Thanks!

Nah...i don't think Polo will add any coin soon since they're too busy fixing their crappy site.

Not wanting to add more tokens, but they do not want to add ETH-based coins, it's a lot to know about this, it is difficult for ETH-based tokens registered in Poloniex exchange, for example, such as EDG ICN Wings and Guppy tokens ..
kaltun

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:37:50 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

You can buy on Bittrex.

Thanks!

Not wanting to add more tokens, but they do not want to add ETH-based coins, it's a lot to know about this, it is difficult for ETH-based tokens registered in Poloniex exchange, for example, such as EDG ICN Wings and Guppy tokens ..

what an other possibility is , waves is gonna launch their own exhange in the waves wallet ( every waveswallet is an exchange also ). and maybe they will add GUP also
orpel

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:52:39 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

You can buy on Bittrex.

Thanks!

what an other possibility is , waves is gonna launch their own exhange in the waves wallet ( every waveswallet is an exchange also ). and maybe they will add GUP also

So I guess waiting is my only option at the moment?

Thegodzilla

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

Do you think is good buy gup now or better wait for a dump? thanks
Dirgantara

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

I could be wrong but i think the epic dump is over. You can get GUP at 7k 2 days ago. However, GUP under 10K is a bargain, marketcap still under $13 Milion, plenty room to grow
kaltun

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

I could be wrong but i think the epic dump is over. You can get GUP at 7k 2 days ago. However, GUP under 10K is a bargain, marketcap still under $13 Milion, plenty room to grow

i think you are right ( i say this very quit ) , its almost 10k know !!
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:28:57 PM

Matchpool is really undervalued for this moment. Now is the best time to accumulate as much coins as you can  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: