Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now!  (Read 84359 times)
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:39:43 PM

It is time for beta version to be released for general users testing. It seems that alpha version has provided enough data to introduce required changes if there need some in beta version before releasing it finally. We need beta version to lif the market up though I am not concerned about it at all for myself but for majority of people.
We need some  fireworks here to make a lively market here, the price went down so much and it seems people lose their interest on this project but when there is a new development that is scheduled for release maybe we can see it back up again. As an investor, I also like to see the beta version of an app, that would prove that devs are really doing their job.
yes I totally agree with you, the price for gup is went down drastically, it's already below ICO price by half, let's see how much it will change after beta release first thought before make conclusion
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:50:10 AM

I am following from the start this project it seems that it was created with sole purposes of dating at start but later on they diversified it with more stuff. Most recent there were some tweets about some gaming integration using Guppy something like this. In fact it will be platform for multiple different services and features.

Yes, they are diversifying to as much sectors as possible aside from dating. There were also recently a partnership with an education platform called BitJob. It's on Twitter.
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

It is time for beta version to be released for general users testing. It seems that alpha version has provided enough data to introduce required changes if there need some in beta version before releasing it finally. We need beta version to lif the market up though I am not concerned about it at all for myself but for majority of people.
We need some  fireworks here to make a lively market here, the price went down so much and it seems people lose their interest on this project but when there is a new development that is scheduled for release maybe we can see it back up again. As an investor, I also like to see the beta version of an app, that would prove that devs are really doing their job.
yes I totally agree with you, the price for gup is went down drastically, it's already below ICO price by half, let's see how much it will change after beta release first thought before make conclusion

The team is still working, we need to wait patiently, the price will come back, there will be surprises
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:07:23 PM

Where can i check the roadmap? project seems interesting.... got few at 44 range
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:47:06 PM

If they can do %10 of they tell us in the blog this project will easily have more than $100m marketcap.
Very promising ideas, very excited about beta release. Hard to believe it's still 4400 sat.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:34:33 PM

The team is still working, we need to wait patiently, the price will come back, there will be surprises
Waiting is what we can do now as not every time there will be an update from the team, as long as they remain
accessible and will be able to answer our questions then it's good for me and nothing to worry.
There is no need to hurry as well, I like the cheap price now, it will come back and even rise and break it's ATH while Alpha is release.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:37:45 PM

There is no need to hurry as well, I like the cheap price now, it will come back and even rise and break it's ATH while Alpha is release.

You mean Beta release. Alpha is already released and it's working great for anyone who would like to test.
No need to worry about anything, they give updates every Tuesday.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:20:47 AM

You mean Beta release. Alpha is already released and it's working great for anyone who would like to test.

Of course, one would worry about the declining price. For a newbie, they will look for reasons why it's declining - some failure on the project like marketing, etc. They don't understand that there are less buys because most of crypto still composed of day traders looking for a quick buck.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

Of course, one would worry about the declining price. For a newbie, they will look for reasons why it's declining - some failure on the project like marketing, etc. They don't understand that there are less buys because most of crypto still composed of day traders looking for a quick buck.

does anyone knows when the final one will be released ?
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:41:02 AM

This coin is wasting time... A lot of opportunities gives us the market atm but this coin is like cancer and its just going lower and lower...
kaltun

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:43:56 AM

This coin is wasting time... A lot of opportunities gives us the market atm but this coin is like cancer and its just going lower and lower...

qua fiat , you still on plus , so no harm yet , and i think this gonna be huge also so , hodl on it and wait Smiley
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:45:53 AM

Resist against the wind or flee in everything you have just one out of two options. Guppy is declining but as long as development is on and team is big and real you can be sure of getting good profit not now but in few months time. I have long term plan for most of the tokens I am holding without shaking anymore.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:18:00 AM

I like what I'm seeing. Yes, sell your tokens. Maximum profitability for me/salvaging what's left of your BTC for you. Take it to 2,000 satoshis, anyone?

Rastadon

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:29:05 AM

tinder already there with better future and feature. Better to move your mtachpool portfolio to another such as antshares or other promising coin

ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:12:09 AM

tinder already there with better future and feature. Better to move your mtachpool portfolio to another such as antshares or other promising coin

I have been repeating that tinder and matchpool is not the same. Please scroll up and read. Does tinder reward users with real money? Can tinder go into educational sector? Can tinder sell premium access content for real money? You do know that this is a place for user to create a pool with set conditions and entrance/monthly fee to sell premium content right (dating is just one of them). So a youtube artist or a freelance tutor can use this platform to earn extra money. We are an enabler.
2Block

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:24:58 AM

This has a lot more value than tinder. I hope it get the mass adoption Tinder received.
gorkem

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:32:42 PM

Having failed managers..
Prices in places.
Work fast
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

Having failed managers..
Prices in places.
Work fast

Such English.
Much Wow.
Stick to your local dude. You failed.

Matchpool is doing okay. They'll announce new community manager this week.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

Is there a mechanism for people to be able to buy $GUP directly from the app with their credit card?
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:49:17 PM

We expect improvement . Investors Gup is very sad . Now he wants them to be happy .

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: