Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now!  (Read 84359 times)
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:01:09 AM

Yesterday afternoon somebody bought around 40 btc valued gup. Price go up to 2700 satoshi. This week im expecting another buy order like this. I think this new version will be rock.

The person who ever bought was sure the fork would be canceled and the price of altcoins will go up in the next few days.I hate it when there is some kind of internal stuff already planned by the developers and poor investors suffer in this act.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:33:53 AM

They should delay the new Alpha release for some days. I would wait till the fork is over.
The timing is good because if it's release at this moment maybe it will not be appreciated and we cannot see the price that we are expecting.
Great timing is necessary and that should be the time when the altcoins will be back on its progressive days.

I agree and by now almost every altcoin project decides to delay whatever they have in the pipeline. Bitcoin will draw all the attention to it. Might make sense to wait until after the fork.
The fork will be over soon so we have to prepare ourselves with the price pump of altcoins and definitely GUP is one of them.
I have stock a lot of it already and now waiting for the price pump, I won't be selling below 10K sats to get the best income but it will always depend on the situation. Even though there will be no serious update that will come out after the fork the price will still rise as expected.

And the current story shows us that so many things are not predictable. Maybe they knew what happened now in advance. No matter what GUP should keep focusing on their plans and we are good to go. GUP is a worthy investment right now and people will find out about it.
BakingBrain

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:57:19 AM

Hello to all,i know that this has already been been made however i didn't find a clear solution...the GUP token is Ethereum dependent or is a different type of blockchain ? If the second reason is accurate there is a wallet exactly where I'm able to send the Symbol ?Thanks
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:18:43 AM

Just a week left for new matchpool alpha version. I think this week will be different than others.Im expecting some movement and some volume increase
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:24:57 AM

Yesterday afternoon somebody bought around 40 btc valued gup. Price go up to 2700 satoshi. This week im expecting another buy order like this. I think this new version will be rock.

How do you know who buy and what expectation they have? Maybe it's just a single investor, we saw them in the past. I wouldn't trust this one buy order as a news for bigger occasions.
It was a single person shot cause it was a random pump. He just bought around 40 btc gup in less than half hour. which is over $250k. and same things happened before in different days last couple weeks. something will happen.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

Actually people were seeking safe and legit project to invest for the peace of their mind in recently closed drama in Bitcoin. GUPPY and few more are backed by real teams and business and most importantly these are reaching to final stages of completion. People will be securing big returns by investing before the release of more advanced versions of apps.
Dirgantara

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

The person who ever bought was sure the fork would be canceled and the price of altcoins will go up in the next few days.I hate it when there is some kind of internal stuff already planned by the developers and poor investors suffer in this act.

Or maybe the buyer was too excited about the alpha 2.1 release on November 18 (if there's no delay), expecting something big will come following the release. And aren't the mainnet and the beta version planned to be released on December? And if the team could deliver with no delay, i can say it will be so excited. But surely it depends on the dev team.
jmxcursi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

I added Matchpool to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) to allow new users to learn about Matchpool and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support GUP so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your GUP addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in GUP from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services? The more active the Matchpool profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Matchpool project!

Screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/S4VqCF9.png

https://i.imgur.com/GcQOtMU.png

https://i.imgur.com/4IyrJ1D.png
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:55:04 PM

How do you know who buy and what expectation they have? Maybe it's just a single investor, we saw them in the past. I wouldn't trust this one buy order as a news for bigger occasions.
It was a single person shot cause it was a random pump. He just bought around 40 btc gup in less than half hour. which is over $250k. and same things happened before in different days last couple weeks. something will happen.

But the number could also be a little bit misleading because that person might have filled own sell orders as well. Anyway it's a good sign to see some major moves being made on GUP.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:57:30 PM

GUP still seems slow and do not know what to do. Because they are in a difficult situation, but all of that will come back well with new development Smiley
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:08:37 PM

I believe not everybody did not know about bitcoin. Because at first I didn't know anything about bitcoin. I only started to know about bitcoin when the time that my friends are encash their earnings to the remittance middle where I'm operating. I really had no idea about bitcoin that point it was a large query tag and filled with question word for me. However when time that I already understand the which means and the worth I am very glad which i learn it and the way to earn it.

Ok, but this is the GUP thread.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

I believe not everybody did not know about bitcoin. Because at first I didn't know anything about bitcoin. I only started to know about bitcoin when the time that my friends are encash their earnings to the remittance middle where I'm operating. I really had no idea about bitcoin that point it was a large query tag and filled with question word for me. However when time that I already understand the which means and the worth I am very glad which i learn it and the way to earn it.

Ok, but this is the GUP thread.

LMAO , you made me laugh ... indeed GUP has nothing to do with his post Smiley , i read but i didnt realised he was talking about GUP or matchpool Smiley

Dirgantara

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:17:36 AM

I was expecting a dump today during the announcement. You know, sell on news thing. Planned to grab some more on the dump but this market offline kinda ruining everything Cheesy
Does anyone know when bittrex resume the trading and why it take so long to maintaince the market?
cabsav
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

I was expecting a dump today during the announcement. You know, sell on news thing. Planned to grab some more on the dump but this market offline kinda ruining everything Cheesy
Does anyone know when bittrex resume the trading and why it take so long to maintaince the market?
Dump?It didnt increase with the news so there will be no dump expected for my idea. Before news it was 2800 satoshi and before market getting offline it was 2900 satoshi. Actually bittrex stops the pump. Really wondering whats goin on about the coin
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:08:51 AM

I do agree that this small decline can not considered as dump but correction after continuous increase upward. Price were lower and in uptrend it just keep going up and this was to happen. At the moment GUP is being traded at 2800 plus satoshi which isn't bad. This floor is being secured before next ride.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Dirgantara

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

Dump?It didnt increase with the news so there will be no dump expected for my idea. Before news it was 2800 satoshi and before market getting offline it was 2900 satoshi. Actually bittrex stops the pump. Really wondering whats goin on about the coin
Actually it did rise a bit before the announcement, not big pump i know but still a nice increasing, because i bought at 2100 last week and sold them on 3300. Last night i bought back on 2700 and i think it could be lower if the market still online.  I don't know but it's kinda funny when they froze the trading so long, i mean the wallet seems fine. I asked them but got no reply.
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:29:15 PM

I do agree that this small decline can not considered as dump but correction after continuous increase upward. Price were lower and in uptrend it just keep going up and this was to happen. At the moment GUP is being traded at 2800 plus satoshi which isn't bad. This floor is being secured before next ride.

Will be good to see the next GUP ride soon. Correction is good for healthy trend, but we are not in uptrend now. Waiting for the good news from Matchpool team and hope that uptrend will start in the mid-term.

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:32:25 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 02:15:17 PM by jc12345

Haven't been here for a while. What is the latest state of affairs for GUP in a nutshell? Got a few and would like to see it succeed.
cabsav
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

Actually it did rise a bit before the announcement, not big pump i know but still a nice increasing, because i bought at 2100 last week and sold them on 3300. Last night i bought back on 2700 and i think it could be lower if the market still online.  I don't know but it's kinda funny when they froze the trading so long, i mean the wallet seems fine. I asked them but got no reply.
Its tradeble at liqui so its not about gup. But whales attention was start to on gup. And bittrex takes gup on maintenance so its about bittrex. Hope it fix soon
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:07:56 PM

when is going to be alpha web site reside ? I see huge potential here for expanding.

https://twitter.com/matchpool/status/931976313249980416

New version of alpha already out maybe you missed to check their official status about that.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: