Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:00:56 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 02:35:16 PM by Phase_Shifter99
Merited by pandukelana2712 (1)

What is the token "XAUp Gold Token"? Why they created one more token and where is this token trading? Is MEW supporting this standart of token?

I try to explain:

Populous is not only about invoices, its also about to be a perfect market-place bringing together interest searching investors (Liquidity) with short time loan searching Invoice-Seller. By this way Populous can offer for both sides low cost(Invoice-Seller) and high interest (Gold-Token buyer), which is a perfect WIN-WIN.

Invoices is clear, what is doing this XAUp Token(Crypto Gold-Token)?  

XAUp Token buyer bring in there liquidity (Money, in USDC) and buy a Goldtoken backed by phyc. gold with a delivery time of 12months.

Here comes the great part:
     XAUp buyer get upfront paid 9% interest and at payment date the invest plus any gold gains in the 12 month timeframe.
     XAUp has price protection to the lower side (you get always at minimum your invest back and take the gains of gold when it has climbed higher in 12 months.

The result of this deal is like buying 9% fixed income bond backed by gold plus gains of gold in the 12month timeframe.

XAUp is a ERC-1255 type Token (it has its own unique Serial_Number and Identity).
You should not send it to MEW(it does not support it).  Best place is to leave it at Populous Wallet or send it to a ERC-1255 compatible Wallet (like Enjin Wallet to name one)

Currently you can do, to my knowledge, only privat deals if you want to sell it earlier or and this will be the standard way as today let in with Populous-Wallet then you get the payment plus any gold gains back after 12 month or delivery of one physical ounze of a best quality Gold-Coin bought for 9% less.

There will be in some months a dezentralized Populous-Exchange called P.DEX, there it will be possible to sell/buy XAUp earlier if wanted.
At this P.DEX you can expect to find gold-buyer which hope to get a good deal to buy crypto or physical gold cheaper as at the goldcoin shop next door.

###################

An here comes the funny part for speculators:

Lets think you bought  10 x XAUp Gold Token ** at market low and with a 9% discount  (Market low for Gold was for example 1200usd and you bought it for 1010usd)
8 weeks later Gold had a good run and your XAUP-Gold is now worth 1390usd. You sell your 10 x XAUp at P.DEX for 1390 (may some % less).
In 8 weeks you made 380usd x 10 = 3800usd. Cool ? Now "rinse and repeat" you buy again Populous Gold etc etc etc.

What happens if Gold goes down while you invested in XAUp, nothing, you wait until the 12 months period is over and get your money back.

What does Populous thinks about it, if you use XAUp for pure speculation ? Welcome, they simply love it because you bring liquidity to Populous.  
What does Populous thinks about it, if you get very greedy and buy 1000 x XAUp  for pure speculation ? Same answer like above

** XAUp Token comes out limited and in tranches, and sells out fast once it is established in the market place. If XAUp is sold out, price of "young" XAUp Token in the secondary markets will rise and XAUp will become a seller market, and upper price limit will be the physical price of gold. "old" XAUp Token will always orientate torwarts the physical gold price, specially near and at the payback time.

narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:11:26 PM

What is the token "XAUp Gold Token"? Why they created one more token and where is this token trading? Is MEW supporting this standart of token?

I try to explain:

Populous is not only about invoices, its also about to be a perfect market-place bringing together interest searching investors (Liquidity) with short time loan searching Invoice-Seller. By this way Populous can offer for both sides low cost(Invoice-Seller and high interest (Gold-Token buyer), which is a perfect WIN-WIN.

Invoices is clear, what is doing this XAUp Token(Crypto Gold-Token)?  

XAUp Token buyer bring in there liquidity (Money, in USDC) and buy a Goldtoken backed by phyc. gold with a delivery time of 12months.

Here comes the great part:
     XAUp buyer get upfront paid 9% interest and at payment date the invest plus any gold gains in the 12 month timeframe.
     XAUp has price protection to the lower side (you get always at minimum your invest back and take the gains of gold when it has climbed higher in 12 months.

The result of this deal is like buying 9% fixed income bond backed by gold plus gains of gold after 12month timeframe.

XAUp is a ERC-1255 type Token (it has its own unique Serial_Number and Identity).
You should not send it to MEW(it does not support it).  Best place is to leave it at Populous Wallet or send it to a ERC-1255 compatible Wallet (like Enjin Wallet to name one)

Currently you can do, to my knowledge, only privat deals if you want to sell it earlier or and this will be the standard way as today let in with Populous-Wallet then you get the payment plus any gold gains back after 12 month or delivery of one physical ounze of a best quality Gold-Coin bought for 9% less.

There will be in some months a dezentralized Populous-Exchange called P.DEX, there it will be possible to sell/buy XAUp earlier if wanted.
At this P.DEX you can expect to find gold-buyer which hope to get a good deal to buy crypto or physical gold cheaper as at the goldcoin shop next door.

###################

An here comes the funny part for speculators:

Lets think you bought  10 x XAUp Gold Token ** at market low and 9% cheaper (Market low for Gold was for example 1200usd and you bought it for 1010usd)
8 weeks later Gold had a good run and your XAUP-Gold is now worth 1390usd. You sell your 10 x XAUp at P.DEX for 1390 (may some % less).
In 8 weeks you made 380usd x 10 = 3800usd. Cool ? Now "rinse and repeat" you buy again Populous Gold etc etc etc.

What happens if Gold go down while you invested in XAUp, nothing you wait until the 12 months period is over and get your money back.

What does Populous thinks about it, if you use XAUp for pure speculation ? Nothing, they simply love it because you bring liquidity to Populous.  
What does Populous thinks about it, if you get very greedy and buy 1000 x XAUp  for pure speculation ? Same answer like above

** XAUp Token comes out only limited and in tranches, and sells out fast once it is established in the market place. If XAUp is sold out, price of "young" XAUp Token in the secondary markets will rise and XAUp will become a seller market, and price limit will be the physical price of gold. "old" XAUp Token will always orientate torwarts the physical gold price, specially near and at the payback time (life end of the token)

In general, this is certainly a brilliant decision if properly assess the things that it can do. There are no analogues on the market and I would not be surprised if some large corporation buy back a project or its technology.
speedster.one

Activity: 147
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:23:52 PM

Cool

Guys, amazing PPT price action this night, on a ETH down day PPT made 5% upmove against ETH and went to 1,42 usd.
As it looks like, it could be, that we are seeing here the early very early stage of a dramatic up move for PPT in a crypto baer market.

It this comes true all eyes goes to PPT miracle coin  Shocked

Also PPT is in a valid ABC correction which could end now, and will move in the next strong bull mode rally.  Makes me a little bit sad because after weeks I could convience my wife to buy some cheap PPT at 1usd per token, and now it looks like this good times of cheap PPT are now over forever.  Cry

what would be really awesome is if PPT could play out its price chart differently to btc, XAUp would help it to slowly become something like that in my eyes. depends on what PPT becomes.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:57:59 AM

Cool

Guys, amazing PPT price action this night, on a ETH down day PPT made 5% upmove against ETH and went to 1,42 usd.
As it looks like, it could be, that we are seeing here the early very early stage of a dramatic up move for PPT in a crypto baer market.

Also PPT is in a valid ABC correction which could end now, and will move in the next strong bull mode rally.  Makes me a little bit sad because after weeks I could convience my wife to buy some cheap PPT at 1usd per token, and now it looks like this good times of cheap PPT are now over forever.  Cry

what would be really awesome is if PPT could play out its price chart differently to btc, XAUp would help it to slowly become something like that in my eyes. depends on what PPT becomes.
That's not going to happen IMO, BTC has been dictating the pace in the market, so for now, let's just be contented with that.
So far the market is getting greener, BTC started a rally and we are seeing now that altcoins are also in green, volume keeps growing as good news are announce. PPT for now is still stable, it might follow soon.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:13:02 AM

You can check them on their main thread, you will get lot of information from them but I think there is good vision behind it, without vision it is impossible for anybody to sell them in the market. If you follow the thread you will get lot of information about what is the XAUp Gold Token.
Ipwich

Student Coin

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:58:42 AM

You can check them on their main thread, you will get lot of information from them but I think there is good vision behind it, without vision it is impossible for anybody to sell them in the market. If you follow the thread you will get lot of information about what is the XAUp Gold Token.

Here's the thread for his convenience - Populous World GOLD POKEN 'XAUp' Sale

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:50:40 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 09:57:14 AM by Anonylz

Here's the thread for his convenience - Populous World GOLD POKEN 'XAUp' Sale

Well the above link you provided is not exactly the main thread either, i don't think there is an announcement thread for "XAUp Gold Token" here in forum but anyone interested to know can easily visit -   Populous World: What are Gold Pokens? all details about XAUp token sale and other necessary information's can be found there.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:16:24 AM

Cool

That's not going to happen IMO, BTC has been dictating the pace in the market, so for now, let's just be contented with that.
So far the market is getting greener, BTC started a rally and we are seeing now that altcoins are also in green, volume keeps growing as good news are announce. PPT for now is still stable, it might follow soon.

Yes, more time is needed. But this a blessing in the sky so there will be hope fully some more 1-3 months dirt cheap PPT. Once market realize the real value of this coin the increase in price will be even stronger. But Holder will not give them away anymore because of the monthly interest PPT will generate for more and more PPT-Holders.

Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:31:45 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 10:24:56 AM by Phase_Shifter99

A lot People where complaining after the ICO that they did know about Populous and missed it. (This coin was directly sold out even before the main ICO for this coin was)

What was the PRE-ICO price of PPT around ~ 0.25-0.35usd if I remember right. I also bought some PPT in the PRE-ICO but not enough... It was my first crypto investment ever and directly a lucky Punch ;-)

At this price of ~ 1usd to 1.2usd near very near the ICO Price, so at this price level it is a GOLDEN 2. chance of life to get some PPT again dirt cheap.
This will never come back after the first round of XAUp Token is sold, this cheap PPT price will be then history forever, this should be clear for anybody waiting now.  

Or even worse not waiting but completly missing what this PPT and Populous are doing, for which targets this company stands and how fare they are already
-THEY ARE NEAR COMPLETION-

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:28:56 AM

A lot People where complaining after the ICO that they did know about Populous and missed it. (This coin was directly sold out even before the main ICO for this coin was)

What was the PRE-ICO price of PPT around ~ 0.25-0.35usd if I remember right. I also bought some PPT in the PRE-ICO but not enough... It was my first crypto investment ever and directly a lucky Punch ;-)

At this price of ~ 1usd to 1.2usd near very near the ICO Price, so at this price level it is a GOLDEN 2. chance of life to get some PPT again dirt cheap.
This will never come back after the first round of XAUp Token is sold, this cheap PPT price will be then history for ever, this should be clear for anybody waiting now.  

Or even worse not waiting but completly missing what this PPT and Populous are doing, for which targets this company stands and how fare they are already
-THEY ARE NEAR COMPLETION-

Since ppt tokens tradable on etherdelta, it's being the most active and top volume gainer token. And after that successful ico, I am 100% sure no one have a plan to missing XAUp sales.

Ipwich

Student Coin

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:27:46 AM

When are you going to re-open the telegram channel?

Don't you want an active community talking about the project?

STUDENTCOIN