Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 03:45:01 PM

In my opinion, it's very risky to backed any coin by gold nowadays. gold price isn't a stable at this time.
I don't think so. In the context of the current US-China trade war, and people are worried about the economy in the coming years, gold is the safest investment. Gold has yet to break its peak in 2011. And I think many people agree.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
speedster.one

Activity: 147
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:55:31 PM

In my opinion, it's very risky to backed any coin by gold nowadays. gold price isn't a stable at this time.

am not sure i agree with you on that, would you rather have it pegged to btc which is highly volatile with an unstable price or backed by gold who's price is regarded stable and change less, why do you think some project now are having tokens backed by gold? because it has a high level of stability than btc, ofcourse price of gold do change sometimes but compare to btc, it's way better.
Gold or any physical metal is good to backed in crypto because fiat is no longer good and with gold we can say that the value will both rising up together in the long run. Many people still not get the reason behind this kind of projects that use gold over BTC. Whatever it was, the knowledge is always different from others and soon if they will realize how good is gold or not its always their decision to chose what kind of projects they wanted.

Agreed, good currency is always backed by something that has physical value. is see XAUp becoming a good currency but only if it gets its own blockchain.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:55:27 PM

Cool

Guys, amazing PPT price action this night, on a ETH down day PPT made 5% upmove against ETH and went to 1,42 usd.
As it looks like, it could be, that we are seeing here the early very early stage of a dramatic up move for PPT in a crypto baer market.

It this comes true all eyes goes to PPT miracle coin  Shocked

Also PPT is in a valid ABC correction which could end now, and will move in the next strong bull mode rally.  Makes me a little bit sad because after weeks I could convience my wife to buy some cheap PPT at 1usd per token, and now it looks like this good times of cheap PPT are now over forever.  Cry

what would be really awesome is if PPT could play out its price chart differently to btc, XAUp would help it to slowly become something like that in my eyes. depends on what PPT becomes.
That's not going to happen IMO, BTC has been dictating the pace in the market, so for now, let's just be contented with that.
So far the market is getting greener, BTC started a rally and we are seeing now that altcoins are also in green, volume keeps growing as good news are announce. PPT for now is still stable, it might follow soon.

Expecting some positive movements in the market which will help the people to find some good profit because the value of PPT also went very low in the market due to market fluctuation, when the market starts recovering we might see some huge growth in this coin too.

It will only depend on the latest Bitcoin prices this year and if the queens of all types of coins have good prices it will have an impact on other types of coins. You can see for yourself the changes.
That is not true, Bitcoin only shows the direction where market goes. But XAUp would be something like stable coin or? If buyer receive a 9% discount to buy a gold, the price can´t fluctuate too much, I think.

Bitcoin's role is more to prove that these systems work at scale and all around the globe in a trustless and reliable manner.

It's true that Bitcoin is not a type of coin that you can trust with the present value because the coin continues to have a new price in just seconds. You can see for yourself the development.

As is the same with every new technology. It's normal that people speculate on its success as they know how rich some people got who invested in Amazon and so on.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:04:19 PM

sorry, but I don't agree with you buddy.
gold can be said to be the only one that has a stable price from time to time.
so I don't hesitate at all.
dzonikg28

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:24:48 PM

Stability is relative, but even for gold you can say that it goes through quite volatile times every now and then.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:24:31 AM

Stability is relative, but even for gold you can say that it goes through quite volatile times every now and then.

But still can't compare to btc for instance, i don't even see the point of argument in this idea, i personally think the ppt team have made a great choice to back XAUp with Gold rather than any other currency,
Maybe if other tokens/coin where pegged in other currency/commodity from the beginning other than btc, we won't be experiencing such high level of volatility and instability in price.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dancil

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:13:27 PM

But still can't compare to btc for instance, i don't even see the point of argument in this idea, i personally think the ppt team have made a great choice to back XAUp with Gold rather than any other currency,
Maybe if other tokens/coin where pegged in other currency/commodity from the beginning other than btc, we won't be experiencing such high level of volatility and instability in price.
wow your explanation is very clear and immediately explains why XAUp can be this good.
I can immediately be sure of this project
dzonikg28

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:32:30 PM

Of course you cannot compare it to btc. Btc is a global phenomenon with ultra fast options to trade it. When gold got started as a medium of exchange everything was different, and yet I am sure some people were really really skeptical of gold similar to how people today are skeptical of btc.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:22:59 PM

Everyone is talking about the possible value. But what is the price in a public sale now? I can not find it on the website.

speedster.one

Activity: 147
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:14:04 AM

lol, gold is pretty stable and silver too overall immensely stable compared to BTC. i wonder if a xagp token will be created post launch of xaup?
luksbit

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:30:49 AM

Following its logic, Bitcoin like other altcoins does not have the stable price, so you should not support "BTC and altcoins" due to the price risk being unstable?
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:32:31 AM

Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?

Would be great, as of now it is not known, for sure it will be on P.DEX (Populous Distributed Exchange).
Possible it could be listed on other exchanges in the future as this token is ERC-1255 compatible. It would make it a little bit easier to buy it.
As of now Populous is the market maker and garanties buy back at same price as of one ounce of Gold at delivery time.

Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:39:46 AM

Following its logic, Bitcoin like other altcoins does not have the stable price, so you should not support "BTC and altcoins" due to the price risk being unstable?

Populous XAUP Token belongs to the class of stable coins for sure. It is not bound to USD or other fiat currency, it is bound to the physical price of one ounce of Gold, physical Gold was always the ultimate currency of last resort if anything else fails.
Fiat stable coins by definition will be always loss value per year because of systemic inflation. Gold will change in market-value but over the years get more value as it is not inflated like fiat.

ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:56:55 AM

Not stable Huh You’re probably kidding and haven’t looked at the gold chart for a long time. For many years, the price of gold goes between 1200-1400 dollars. Compared to gold, the stock market is a place where there is no stability at all and the course flies here and there.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:47:05 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 06:53:37 AM by Anonylz

Of course you cannot compare it to btc. Btc is a global phenomenon with ultra fast options to trade it. When gold got started as a medium of exchange everything was different, and yet I am sure some people were really really skeptical of gold similar to how people today are skeptical of btc.

Skepticism is one thing, price fluctuation is another, it's okey for people to be skeptic about a thing because of ignorance about it but having to deal with a constant instability in price is not what most people are willing to handle, the fear of losing it all in one instance is not a welcoming idea.
And this is why i don't see btc as a store of value, just my opinion.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:55:26 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 07:59:41 PM by Phase_Shifter99
Merited by dihari (4)

Everyone is talking about the possible value. But what is the price in a public sale now? I can not find it on the website.

You need to get an Account at Populous Website. In your personal wallet you will see the option to buy XAUP. The price of XAUP will the actual market price of one ounce of Gold minus 9% discount.
After you bought XAUP you will see it in your wallet and you can send it, if needed, to an ERC-1255 compatible external wallet(may better to wait before sending it to an external ERC-1155 wallet until it is confirmed by the wallet-vendor that XAUP ERC-1155 is supported).

(you not need to buy invoices or own PPT to be able to buy and own XAUP)  

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:21:09 PM

And we know that the gold will always keep its value and that will never get big volatility. The gold already exists from a long time ago and it's still having the price. a coin that backed by the gold will become an interesting thing to see that.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:15:40 PM

You need to get an Account at Populous Website. In your personal wallet you will see the option to buy XAUP. The price of XAUP will the actual market price of one ounce of Gold minus 9% discount.
After you bought XAUP you will see it in your wallet and you can send it, if needed, to an ERC-1255 compatible external wallet(may better to wait before sending it to an external erc-1255 wallet until it is confirmed by the wallet-vendor that XAUP 1255 is supported).

Thanks for posting this. Your post is very helpful. It's true there is no way to view XAUp token price until we get registered on populous platform. And your explanation bring all information that needed to buy XAUp.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:29:06 PM

Backed by something is always good to the community who believes more in the company due to the potential it has because populous has already built a lot of trust in the market which helps them to gain more trust by backing gold with new purchases.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:33:18 PM
Merited by pandukelana2712 (1)

After you bought XAUP you will see it in your wallet and you can send it, if needed, to an ERC-1255 compatible external wallet(may better to wait before sending it to an external erc-1255 wallet until it is confirmed by the wallet-vendor that XAUP 1255 is supported).

What is diffrence between ERC-1255 and ERC-1155? (On the website they said that XAUp is an ERC-1155 token)
I know that ERC-1155 is a non-fungible token good for collectibles. But never heard about ERC-1255 standard.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: