Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:05:23 AM

It's really exciting how things are settling in Populous! When will the exchange be ready? Is being as good an option as Binance is the goal? Here we have a potential of almost x20 considering ATH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mimi Peri Rapunchelle

Activity: 400
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:02:05 AM

Populous World was recently interviewed by New Kids On The Blockchain you can check out the video at the below link please note that populous bit starts after 17:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUJJWUEpq3E

I just saw it. The PPT guys doesn't actually look like the usual geeks. Its first time I learned about this invoice finances but I'm much surprise about their CEO said ICOs are going to end. He isn't the first who said this so I guess its coming.

very sad words ico will end ,nothing we need to hear as long as ico still exists and continues to grow every day ico will never die I hope POPULOUS WORLD, it can lift ICO in the world and in the eyes of investors
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:25:20 PM

whats the volume of the platform atm? how many invoices?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 02:33:40 AM

Hello POPULOUS WORLD, For the Xaup poken there is any other official announcement thread? What about the token sell.looking for some update about the Xaup poken ICO...

I'm also looking for where the official thread of Populous World GOLD POKEN 'XAUp' and where is the sale of their tokens. I hope there is an update from XAUP and I am waiting for information about that.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:28:37 AM

Hello POPULOUS WORLD, For the Xaup poken there is any other official announcement thread? What about the token sell.looking for some update about the Xaup poken ICO...

I'm also looking for where the official thread of Populous World GOLD POKEN 'XAUp' and where is the sale of their tokens. I hope there is an update from XAUP and I am waiting for information about that.
There is no official thread for XAUp, but you can find anything you want to know about XAUp on site https://populous.world/invoice-finance/what-are-gold-pokens.html
Also XAUp bounty thread provided all information about XAUp.

jooj2

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:37:34 AM

I am interested to know those statistics too, but it appears to be unavailable on the Populous site. I wonder why these statistics are not available to the public on the site?
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:17:38 AM

Populous World was recently interviewed by New Kids On The Blockchain you can check out the video at the below link please note that populous bit starts after 17:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUJJWUEpq3E

I just saw it. The PPT guys doesn't actually look like the usual geeks. Its first time I learned about this invoice finances but I'm much surprise about their CEO said ICOs are going to end. He isn't the first who said this so I guess its coming.

very sad words ico will end ,nothing we need to hear as long as ico still exists and continues to grow every day ico will never die I hope POPULOUS WORLD, it can lift ICO in the world and in the eyes of investors

I don't think that ICOs will end anytime soon and even if it does I think it will be replaced by STOs.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:27:29 AM

Does anyone know if there is a specific reason why the delivery date of gold is expected to be 12 months after the date of sale? Just curious as to why its 12 months.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:52:36 PM

I have a suggestion regarding XAUp, As far as I have studied the poken's idea is really good and can make a good future but using this opportunity the team can also make a move on PPT and all the long term supporters by making the buying procedure through PPT only. It will definitely increase the volume of PPT. Also more people will invest in XAUp.

Yeah i totally see your point and i think it would have been a very nice move to increase demand and price of ppt organically without breaking a sweat, buying XAUp only with ppt will means all investors who hodls ppt can easily pick up some XAUp Gold Poken and other's who are interested can buy ppt to purchase XAUp.
That doesn´t help or?  That can be a double-edged sword, if they buy PPT and sell them immediately to buy XAUp, it will cause a dump. Look for example on Ethereum - pump to 1400USD and after ICOs started selling their raised ETHs dump to 90USD.  Roll Eyes Cry

I think you havent understood it properly. ETH was sold by "Different" ICO teams.. But here PPT will be with their own team. Why will they dump it.? Rather than that PPT team can use these tokens to do more aggressive marketing. As the price would have been high after this, the value they will get will be more.
Yes mate what you said at above that is right, they have to understand about how ico's will work under eth network and More then only they will now about ppt is one of valuable token in eth network.

So dont you think using only PPT for the sale of Pokens is a great idea to boost PPT economy..?

I think the idea of XAUp is really potential and we may see more growth than PPT itself in this. The community has already shown great interest in it and we may see the results soon.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:09:28 AM

I am interested to know those statistics too, but it appears to be unavailable on the Populous site. I wonder why these statistics are not available to the public on the site?
I guess not much. Otherwise they would talk a lot about it
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:34:49 AM

Steve shared a screen grab of a new Populous exchange that is powered by PPT check it out at twitter link
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:22:34 PM

Hello, I have heard about XAUp for the first time, could some one explain to me why this token was created? It is sold for the price 9% of 1OZ gold and with that you will receive 9% discount on buying 1 OZ of gold. Why I should buy it? Do not really understand that.
dihari

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:43:39 PM

Hello, I have heard about XAUp for the first time, could some one explain to me why this token was created? It is sold for the price 9% of 1OZ gold and with that you will receive 9% discount on buying 1 OZ of gold. Why I should buy it? Do not really understand that.
It is simply created to diversify your crypto investment. XAUp created by the successful populous team who created populous invoice platform.
Here is why you should buy it?
If the Gold price drops below the current price in which you purchased the XAUp, you will not be affected by the fall in price. Likewise, if the price of Gold rises above the purchase price of the XAUp, you will gain the benefit of the increase in the price of Gold. This is achieved via the invoice financing operations and hedging of Gold prices.

Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:14:47 AM

I guess not much. Otherwise they would talk a lot about it
All people who are preying on Populous's bounty, this is one thing that is good for XAUp and can be successful basar.
Actually, Populous has been held in 2017 and the results are quite flexible against PPT, on the market.

Maybe the statistics you are looking for can see here:
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837493.0
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:05:32 AM

I have a suggestion regarding XAUp, As far as I have studied the poken's idea is really good and can make a good future but using this opportunity the team can also make a move on PPT and all the long term supporters by making the buying procedure through PPT only. It will definitely increase the volume of PPT. Also more people will invest in XAUp.

Yeah i totally see your point and i think it would have been a very nice move to increase demand and price of ppt organically without breaking a sweat, buying XAUp only with ppt will means all investors who hodls ppt can easily pick up some XAUp Gold Poken and other's who are interested can buy ppt to purchase XAUp.
That doesn´t help or?  That can be a double-edged sword, if they buy PPT and sell them immediately to buy XAUp, it will cause a dump. Look for example on Ethereum - pump to 1400USD and after ICOs started selling their raised ETHs dump to 90USD.  Roll Eyes Cry

I think you havent understood it properly. ETH was sold by "Different" ICO teams.. But here PPT will be with their own team. Why will they dump it.? Rather than that PPT team can use these tokens to do more aggressive marketing. As the price would have been high after this, the value they will get will be more.
Yes mate what you said at above that is right, they have to understand about how ico's will work under eth network and More then only they will now about ppt is one of valuable token in eth network.

So dont you think using only PPT for the sale of Pokens is a great idea to boost PPT economy..?

I think the idea of XAUp is really potential and we may see more growth than PPT itself in this. The community has already shown great interest in it and we may see the results soon.

As far as I am aware you will be able to buy pokens with Fiat as well. The option of buying with PPT will boost the PPT ecomony and bring it more value.

The fact that XAUp is already part of a company that has been around for 2 years and has demonstrated success will give it a lot more credibility than other newer projects.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:57:34 PM

Dunno, but the 24hr volume is $1.9m if that tells you anything. No idea on how many invoices though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
thedarksun

Activity: 639

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:02:38 PM

They are doing signature campaign right now, maybe its your time to spread the word and get paid at the same time.

Hi, I'm interested to join their signature campaign, but unfortunately I can't find anything on Bitcointalk. Could you drop link to thread or some source about that bounty?
Thanks.
dihari

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:24:21 PM

They are doing signature campaign right now, maybe its your time to spread the word and get paid at the same time.

Hi, I'm interested to join their signature campaign, but unfortunately I can't find anything on Bitcointalk. Could you drop link to thread or some source about that bounty?
Thanks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100378.0
You are welcome

But we are on the last two weeks now, I don't know if it still worth it to join.

thedarksun

Activity: 639

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:36:36 PM

Thanks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100378.0
You are welcome

But we are on the last two weeks now, I don't know if it still worth it to join.

WOW! 500 participants! I don't know how i missed this signature campaign, but with so big number of competitors it is definitaly no worth to join just for last week.
Anyway congatulation! It looks like successful campiagn!
Well done!
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:04:46 PM

In my opinion, it's very risky to backed any coin by gold nowadays. gold price isn't a stable at this time.
sorry, but I don't agree with you buddy.
gold can be said to be the only one that has a stable price from time to time.
so I don't hesitate at all.

Stability is relative, but even for gold you can say that it goes through quite volatile times every now and then.

But still can't compare to btc for instance, i don't even see the point of argument in this idea, i personally think the ppt team have made a great choice to back XAUp with Gold rather than any other currency,
Maybe if other tokens/coin where pegged in other currency/commodity from the beginning other than btc, we won't be experiencing such high level of volatility and instability in price.

Of course you cannot compare it to btc. Btc is a global phenomenon with ultra fast options to trade it. When gold got started as a medium of exchange everything was different, and yet I am sure some people were really really skeptical of gold similar to how people today are skeptical of btc.

Skepticism is one thing, price fluctuation is another, it's okey for people to be skeptic about a thing because of ignorance about it but having to deal with a constant instability in price is not what most people are willing to handle, the fear of losing it all in one instance is not a welcoming idea.
And this is why i don't see btc as a store of value, just my opinion.

A store of value doesn't just fall out of the sky and is there. It took gold hundreds of years to become a stable store of value. Why should this now happen within just a few years for Btc?

Btc is often referred to as a store of value, maybe you haven't noticed that yet, in any case, if btc is not as stable as you rightly pointed out then it shouldn't be regarded as one, and know that anything that can hold value is often regarded as store of value, "it doesn't necessarily needs to fall from the sky"
Again this is just my opinion, so don't get yourself worked up over it.

No, but something that is not a store of value today could become a store of value in years from now.
what do you mean? a lot of people are seeing bitcoin as a place to store their value right now and it has alreayd started from a few years ago and you must see that dude. Bitcoin can be considered as a commodity according to some users.

You are mixing up a ton of things... A store of value should have some stability, even the semantics of "a store of value" imply that. If you bought Bitcoin at 20k, did it store your value? No it didn't, but that doesn't mean it can never become a store of value. It can.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: