Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277185 times)
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:45:30 AM

So is Populous ditching the invoice factoring and just doing an exchange? 
if thats true that will be very strange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
higgenz3p

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:08:32 PM

I think it would be a great move.  Exchange tokens are hot.  Also, this would generate revenue for PPT.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:56:20 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 06:38:19 PM by starkovblue

I think it would be a great move.  Exchange tokens are hot.  Also, this would generate revenue for PPT.

Indeed, if we compare it with other projects that have added their exchanges, then the price can increase by 25-50% overnight.
It must be understood that if the exchange becomes successful, the project tokens grow even faster than the growth of users who used the platform.
I hope the team is working on it at this time.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:03:28 PM

I write a post regarding bounty allocation computation. You guys can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100378.msg50470226#msg50470226

I expected the manager to have address this confusing calculation by now but unfortunately there is no response from the bm which is not appropriate, there are 2 different allocation of the bounty pool on bounty thread and on populous.world page,
it is quite confusing because non of the hunters knows the allocation, you just can't leave hunters to keep guessing what the allocation is, a little clarification won't hurt anyone.
Anyways bounty is ending now and we can only hope to see what the real allocation is and participants rewards.

Update
-------------
Just check the spreadsheet and saw the allocation of signature, i guess it's clear what is allocated. In addition i commend BM for his prompt update on spreadsheet even though communication is a bit short, it was a pleasure campaigning for populous.
Hope there will be notification of when to remove sig code. Thanks

As per the spreadsheet, you can remove your signature on April 10, 2019.
The allocation of signature campaign is only 20,000 as written in the spreadsheet, OP did not explain about the percentage and the amount of tokens discrepancy.

But according to total percentages they mentioned in the bounty thread is 70000 and they allocated higher percentage for signature campaign but the allocation will be 30000 not the 20000, from the begining of the bounty he is not answering to the question.

Total PPT allocated – 75,000 for XAUp bounty campaign. Bounty pool allocation Participants:Bitcoin Talk signature campaign, 40% bounty pool Twitter campaign – 30% bounty pool LinkedIn campaign – 30% bounty pool. All details were mentioned in the bounty thread on BTT as well as populous forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100378.0
https://forum.populous.world/index.php/topic,32.0.html

It is very strange that the manager is silent and does not clarify the numbers in this project.
On the official website some numbers here are other numbers. Considering how many people on the forum are involved, this is important.
In general, this company brings gives new people learn about the project. Volumes on exchanges have grown several times.

Until now we didn't get any answer regarding correct bounty allocation. It looks like what's in the spreadsheet will be the correct bounty allocation.

And the distribution will start tomorrow which is indicated in the spreadsheet. 

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:30:14 PM

I write a post regarding bounty allocation computation. You guys can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100378.msg50470226#msg50470226

I expected the manager to have address this confusing calculation by now but unfortunately there is no response from the bm which is not appropriate, there are 2 different allocation of the bounty pool on bounty thread and on populous.world page,
it is quite confusing because non of the hunters knows the allocation, you just can't leave hunters to keep guessing what the allocation is, a little clarification won't hurt anyone.
Anyways bounty is ending now and we can only hope to see what the real allocation is and participants rewards.

Update
-------------
Just check the spreadsheet and saw the allocation of signature, i guess it's clear what is allocated. In addition i commend BM for his prompt update on spreadsheet even though communication is a bit short, it was a pleasure campaigning for populous.

The allocation of signature campaign is only 20,000 as written in the spreadsheet, OP did not explain about the percentage and the amount of tokens discrepancy.

But according to total percentages they mentioned in the bounty thread is 70000 and they allocated higher percentage for signature campaign but the allocation will be 30000 not the 20000, from the begining of the bounty he is not answering to the question.

Total PPT allocated – 75,000 for XAUp bounty campaign. Bounty pool allocation Participants:Bitcoin Talk signature campaign, 40% bounty pool Twitter campaign – 30% bounty pool LinkedIn campaign – 30% bounty pool. All details were mentioned in the bounty thread on BTT as well as populous forum

It is very strange that the manager is silent and does not clarify the numbers in this project.
On the official website some numbers here are other numbers. Considering how many people on the forum are involved, this is important.
In general, this company brings gives new people learn about the project. Volumes on exchanges have grown several times.

Until now we didn't get any answer regarding correct bounty allocation. It looks like what's in the spreadsheet will be the correct bounty allocation.

Well the way i see it, the allocated amount on the signature is what the bounty manager already indicated on the bounty spreadsheet, if there were to be any update about the bounty pool that would have been done from the beginning when participants already pointed it out, but BM did not respond to it and participants still went ahead to campaign, i think already made it clear what the allocations are.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

Update
-------------

Well the way i see it, the allocated amount on the signature is what the bounty manager already indicated on the bounty spreadsheet, if there were to be any update about the bounty pool that would have been done from the beginning when participants already pointed it out, but BM did not respond to it and participants still went ahead to campaign, i think already made it clear what the allocations are.
we would have our answers tomorrow, whether the allocation is 50k PPT or 75k PPT both would be fine for me as long as they pay us, im already tired of scams.
BlackMambaPH

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:37:51 AM

Anyone received tokens yet. Let's know so we can track the payment. Hope to receive mine soonest.

I think they didn't yet start the distribution of the bounty because if you check the 1st ETH address in the spreadsheet for Signature Campaign he doesn't receive any PPT Token. Hopefully they have an announcement that they process the distribution today.

Anonylz

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:26:58 AM

we would have our answers tomorrow, whether the allocation is 50k PPT or 75k PPT both would be fine for me as long as they pay us, im already tired of scams.

i don't want to sound different but i don't think we should expect anything more than what has been already indicated to be the pool allocation of the campaign, but if the BM suddenly realize it was a miscalculation and decided to give the original allocation (75k) that will be even better Grin,
today is 21st so i guess we shall all find out what it's gonna be, and yes as long as we receive our reward eventually, looking forward to it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:30:54 PM

One possibility can be may be the remaining is for bounty manger as reward to handle because this can't be misspelled. That manager handled everything very carefully what can be verified form his remarks on spreadsheet about participants. Now distribution can start anytime so that matter of what was the amount has no relevance anymore in my opinion.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
BlackMambaPH

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:51:51 PM

One possibility can be may be the remaining is for bounty manger as reward to handle because this can't be misspelled. That manager handled everything very carefully what can be verified form his remarks on spreadsheet about participants. Now distribution can start anytime so that matter of what was the amount has no relevance anymore in my opinion.

Did someone also notice that the date indicated for distribution was removed in google spreadsheet? Well, we participants hoping that we should be paid today as they indicate in the google spreadsheet before they removed it.

Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:04:43 PM

I hope after the bounty distribution bounty hunter will sell with low price, and they regret because PPT can skyrocket like in 2017, in my opinion PPT is good to buy because prices are soon rising.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:45:07 PM

I hope after the bounty distribution bounty hunter will sell with low price, and they regret because PPT can skyrocket like in 2017, in my opinion PPT is good to buy because prices are soon rising.
They have experienced 2017, so they will not easily sell it at the current low price. I think everyone has a dream, they will wait to see the past of PPT again.
Anonylz

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:09:59 PM

Did someone also notice that the date indicated for distribution was removed in google spreadsheet? Well, we participants hoping that we should be paid today as they indicate in the google spreadsheet before they removed it.

i really did not take note of date when i checked it this morning but now that you mentioned i just take glance and the date for distribution is no longer there, and i don't suppose anyone has receive any payment yet, though i have't check my wallet to find out.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:12:32 AM

i really did not take note of date when i checked it this morning but now that you mentioned i just take glance and the date for distribution is no longer there, and i don't suppose anyone has receive any payment yet, though i have't check my wallet to find out.

Dont think that such a respectable company will spoil its reputation for trying to save money for the work done earlier. I am sure that very soon the manager will start sending tokens and all will be ok.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:33:11 PM

Dont think that such a respectable company will spoil its reputation for trying to save money for the work done earlier. I am sure that very soon the manager will start sending tokens and all will be ok.
yeah, a 100 grand in tokens is not worth for a coin that has 71 Million usd in marketcap, im sure most people are worried because the manager is not communicating with us, if the manager was actively communicating most people wouldnt be worried.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:07:27 PM

Just checked it and yes,there is no date on the spreadsheet! also there is no update about the bounty distribution. I think we need to contact at telegram about this matter.hope admin panel would give us some good information about the bounty distribution.
Anonylz

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:24:18 PM

How do you intend to contact them on telegram because this campaign was not exactly attached to any telegram group chat, i would suggest contacting the BM through the https://populous.world but the site is not working at the time i tried it maybe later it will be back online, in the main time we have to keep waiting hopefully BM can reach out if there is any reason for the delay.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BlackMambaPH

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:30:18 PM

How do you intend to contact them on telegram because this campaign was not exactly attached to any telegram group chat, i would suggest contacting the BM through the https://populous.world but the site is not working at the time i tried it maybe later it will be back online, in the main time we have to keep waiting hopefully BM can reach out if there is any reason for the delay.

Ived tries to contact them in all their social media account and until now I don't get any answer regarding this bounty distribution. Did someone verify this Bounty Campaign as Legit bounty campaign from Populous? It's 2 week since this bounty campaign end.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:49:53 PM

Ived tries to contact them in all their social media account and until now I don't get any answer regarding this bounty distribution. Did someone verify this Bounty Campaign as Legit bounty campaign from Populous? It's 2 week since this bounty campaign end.

I "traced" the account back to a previous legitimate bounty campaign, ie participants confirmed receiving payments, that's why I joined. If I'm not mistaken people complained last time that payment was delayed but it did eventually happen. Time will tell though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anonylz

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:51:38 PM

i saw the campaign announcement on their official twitter handle so i follow the to the link to forum, if this is not legit why making it public on their official twitter account? infact as i type right now the announcement of the bounty is still pined on their twitter page, here is link to check for yourself and confirm it >> https://twitter.com/BitPopulous

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: