Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:18:27 PM

Populous (PPT) is now live on ARAX
All PPT owners will be delighted, as your preferred Arax Crypto Wallet decided to become a bit more versatile today by adding PPT to its list of supported coins. Arax will now be open to all of you for storing, sending, receiving and sharing your tokens. https://blog.lalaworld.io/populous-ppt-is-now-live-on-arax/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:42:56 PM

It is time to return to talks about project and technical development as it was announced that people will get paid today. It is great opportunity for those who caught it in time because PPT token is backed by legit and fully established invoice business. In next bull market we may expect new all time high and those can hold will be most gainers.

Good thing they acted on the complain on a timely manner, if not price might dump for that reason.

The bounty is not that big to affect the market and they promise to pay after the job done, so bounty hunters deserves to enjoy their reward, even if they will dump right away. PPT is a great project, it will not be affected by the bounty dump as it's now already low, we've seen it's low for this year and crypto market is slowly recovering.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:10:02 PM

It is time to return to talks about project and technical development as it was announced that people will get paid today. It is great opportunity for those who caught it in time because PPT token is backed by legit and fully established invoice business. In next bull market we may expect new all time high and those can hold will be most gainers.

Good thing they acted on the complain on a timely manner, if not price might dump for that reason.

The bounty is not that big to affect the market and they promise to pay after the job done, so bounty hunters deserves to enjoy their reward, even if they will dump right away. PPT is a great project, it will not be affected by the bounty dump as it's now already low, we've seen it's low for this year and crypto market is slowly recovering.

If not for this bear market, the amount given to hunters wouldn't be enough to decrease the price, still i don't think it will have much effect and even it it does, it won't stay down for too long, ppt is solid with little supply plus lunching its native exchange soon, i am particularly looking forward to see and feel the exchange, am sure it will be up to expectations.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:36:48 PM

If not for this bear market, the amount given to hunters wouldn't be enough to decrease the price, still i don't think it will have much effect and even it it does, it won't stay down for too long, ppt is solid with little supply plus lunching its native exchange soon, i am particularly looking forward to see and feel the exchange, am sure it will be up to expectations.
I think that you slightly exaggerate the role of bounty hunters, ICO ended long time ago, and most bounty hunters sold everything at once. It seems to me that the price has decreased for natural reasons, the main reason - it's market.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:36:00 AM

I think that you slightly exaggerate the role of bounty hunters, ICO ended long time ago, and most bounty hunters sold everything at once. It seems to me that the price has decreased for natural reasons, the main reason - it's market.
yes right Populous ICO ended long time ago, but earlier this year Populous opened a new campaign and has ended, today is the distribution schedule for the new bounty tokens
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:56:14 AM

yes right Populous ICO ended long time ago, but earlier this year Populous opened a new campaign and has ended, today is the distribution schedule for the new bounty tokens

Still, they did not distribute the token to bounty people don't worry they will send you on time because this company is very good team, so you will get your token maybe they are delaying because they maybe busy with some other things.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:37:19 AM

Still, they did not distribute the token to bounty people don't worry they will send you on time because this company is very good team, so you will get your token maybe they are delaying because they maybe busy with some other things.

PPT tokens were already distributed to those who participated in the XAUp sale bounty, but I believe they are doing it by batch, AFAIK
they have distributed the signature campaign reward thus far, so it's a proof that they will pay.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:28:52 AM

PPT tokens were already distributed to those who participated in the XAUp sale bounty, but I believe they are doing it by batch, AFAIK
they have distributed the signature campaign reward thus far, so it's a proof that they will pay.

I've now been paid for the bounty, payments are still going out at the moment by the looks of it. By the time you read this your tokens will probably be in your wallet, easy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:12:32 AM

Previously many people have a different concern about their distribution because no one from the team is answering to the people question about the distribution. Now many people got their tokens which seems to be some trend going on and will help to increase its price in the coming days.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:19:13 PM

Previously many people have a different concern about their distribution because no one from the team is answering to the people question about the distribution. Now many people got their tokens which seems to be some trend going on and will help to increase its price in the coming days.
Thank you received my tokens from signature campaign. Finally a campaign that worth a time! By the way where is the Linkedin spreadsheet? Just asking. Smiley

jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 11:55:51 AM

Populous World (PPT) Secretly Selling Mlns of PPT
Populous World team should clarify this situation, all details in this video https://youtu.be/6HbkMR2OQrw

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
higgenz3p

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:25:00 PM

This project is toast, get the fuck out while you can.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:09:22 AM

populous was as already scam 2 years ago.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:46:42 AM

When you look at circulating supply and maximum supply which are the same means if that claim of selling millions of tokens is true then they were were the large holders. I have seen the video where article was used to back the claim but it created much more uncertainty. In such situation it is better let the clouds disappear to be able to watch clear view. I will be watching more closely what is going on and can be next after this.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:05:28 AM

When you look at circulating supply and maximum supply which are the same means if that claim of selling millions of tokens is true then they were were the large holders. I have seen the video where article was used to back the claim but it created much more uncertainty. In such situation it is better let the clouds disappear to be able to watch clear view. I will be watching more closely what is going on and can be next after this.
We need their response on that allegation, but since they are not active here anymore I don't think we will get some explanation.
It's very serious as if it's true, they could leave the market easily and we holders will be at big loss here, but I don't really believe easily since at the current price, it's still above ICO price.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:15:16 AM

We need their response on that allegation, but since they are not active here anymore I don't think we will get some explanation.
It's very serious as if it's true, they could leave the market easily and we holders will be at big loss here, but I don't really believe easily since at the current price, it's still above ICO price.
you dont believe they want to make a profit until the project goes under?
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:34:23 AM

Yes, you are right the current price is above the ICO price and in the last bull run, the price of PPT has reached more than 55$, which is already listed in some of the very good volume exchanges. We don't see any active team from these people this is the basic indication many people show less intention towards the project.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:31:34 PM

maybe you can ask Steve "Founder & CEO of Populous"  directly https://twitter.com/iamstevenico
I think the PPT team is still working but there hasn't been any big news about this project so the price of PPT tokens is still falling
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

and I think that after the distribution of tokens, the course will probably go to the bottom, rarely when the course grows after the distribution of generosity.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:41:05 PM

Populous World (PPT) Secretly Selling Mlns of PPT
Populous World team should clarify this situation, all details in this video https://youtu.be/6HbkMR2OQrw

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately PPT is at it's lows against BTC and ETH, it's main trading pairs, so it's not surprising the price is still sinking as investors continue to flock to larger caps coins, mainly BTC. That and the bounty ending after recent spike in market value doesn't help much either. Then again this is crypto, this is what happens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: